Trump just said...

...because the next state is West Virginia, that he's going to get the coal miners back to work.

The coal industry has had to scale back because of cheap natural gas.

What's Trump's plan?

They will be put to work capturing the hot air coming out of his mouth. That should employ tens of thousands.

...because the next state is West Virginia, that he's going to get the coal miners back to work.

What's Trump's plan?

As we have seen with the far left, your plan is to put them out of work..

So no matter what Trump does, you will disagree with it.

I'll tell you several statements YOU will NEVER hear in a Trump presidency:
Trump will never degrade the military by telling the insurgents that the military has "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"!
Trump will never say he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
Trump will never say" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Trump will never say "I prefer higher gas prices".
Trump will never tell a foreign country such as "Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
Trump will never say "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
Trump will never tear America down.

Trump will never degrade the military by telling the insurgents that the military has "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"!
Trump will never say he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
Trump will never say" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Trump will never tell a foreign country such as "Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
Trump will never say "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."

Trump will also never build the wall.

What's Trump's plan?

Then Trump goes to the deep south and says he's going to get the slaves back working again too.

What's Trump's plan?

Then Trump goes to the deep south and says he's going to get the slaves back working again too.

Trump is going to create so many jobs, you'll get sick of job creation.

The coal industry had to "scale back" because the president was determined to put them out of business. Barry Hussein said " the coal industry can build coal fired plants but federal regulations will make it so difficult that they will go out of business" Trump's plan is simple, get rid of democrats.

Trump will call POWs losers, not heros....and his minions will eat it up.

What's Trump's plan?

"cheap natural gas"
And no other factor(s)?

What's Trump's plan?

Which kind of jobs? Minimum wage jobs? Jobs like coal mining that will be so unproductive because US workers will demand too much money for the coal mines to ever hope to make a profit while competing with coal mines in other countries?

Wow, I'd be... like... shit, I don't want to do those jobs.

The coal industry had to "scale back" because the president was determined to put them out of business. Barry Hussein said " the coal industry can build coal fired plants but federal regulations will make it so difficult that they will go out of business" Trump's plan is simple, get rid of democrats.
really? so cheaper, cleaner energy had nothing to do with it, it was all the president?

What's Trump's plan?

Which kind of jobs? Minimum wage jobs? Jobs like coal mining that will be so unproductive because US workers will demand too much money for the coal mines to ever hope to make a profit while competing with coal mines in other countries?

Wow, I'd be... like... shit, I don't want to do those jobs.

The U.S. is king in coal.
Perhaps you didnt know that.

we need more coal. how will those steamers make it up the mississippi without it?

Forum List

Back