Trump: Judge blocking new immigration order is UNPRECEDENTED judicial overreach

The ones Trump has business dealings with are not on the list

Disingenuous. Your really adding to the list of unsavory descriptions of yourself.

what's the matter, idiota? what he said wasn't true???? :cuckoo:

I went to Europe but didn't visit Denmark. One could wrongly conclude that I hated the Danes.

And no, I don't expect a dummy like you to understand what I just said.
If the Danes were going around shooting up clubs like the ragheads I wouldn't want their asses here either.

Tyrants Prefer a Religion That Means "Submission"

Expect the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune if the Muzziphile judges and politicians decree that we Dhimmis go around wearing big bullseye badges.

Actually this will take precedent because of the obvious illegality we're seeing from corrupt Obama judges creating laws from the bench. The new order just makes it easier for SCOTUS to overturn dickhead tyrants in black robes who think they can put our national security at risk without consequences.
Unlikely. The bans are set to expire after a few months anyways. They are pointless and arbitrary.

Pointless to you. but that doesn't mean a whole lot.
Means more than you thinking the Muslim ban is constitutional.

Its not a Muslim ban dummy! its a temporary ban on a few countries. that has already been made pretty clear.
If your muslim and you live in England you can fly here. If your Muslim and you live in Indonesia , you can fly here.

Trump wants a ban on countries where it is most difficult to verify who is who. HE took Iraq off the list after Their government agreed to vet more on their end. The people there are still Muslim last time I checked.

So this whole attack on Muslims, unconstitutional bit is complete crap.

Even if it were the SCOTUS has ruled several times that ideological tests for immigration is perfectly Constitutional, aliens not under US territorial juridiction simply do not have 1st amendment rights, the assertion that they do is absurd.
Black Robes Turn Into Charcoal

SCROTUS also ruled that traitors can burn the flag. So we should burn the one in their chambers and lock them inside.

Too bad Trump spent his entire campaign attacking Muslims and convincing his followers he would punish. Or his EO's might have stayed in place. The orange moron can't keep his big mouth shut!
So when did he attack Muslims ? I do remember him mentioning radicals on several occasions, but according to people on the left the extremist do not represent true Islam.

If Extremist are not representative of true Islam then Trump has never attacked a true Muslim this is a logical conclusion using leftwing rhetoric on the subject.
Free-Fire Zone

If extremists are, as we are told to think, heretics to Islam, then every mosque in the places ISIS has occupied has been desecrated and must be bombed to smithereens.

Unlikely. The bans are set to expire after a few months anyways. They are pointless and arbitrary.

Its not a Muslim ban dummy! its a temporary ban on a few countries. that has already been made pretty clear.
If your muslim and you live in England you can fly here. If your Muslim and you live in Indonesia , you can fly here.

Trump wants a ban on countries where it is most difficult to verify who is who. HE took Iraq off the list after Their government agreed to vet more on their end. The people there are still Muslim last time I checked.

Even if it were the SCOTUS has ruled several times that ideological tests for immigration is perfectly Constitutional, aliens not under US territorial juridiction simply do not have 1st amendment rights, the assertion that they do is absurd.

SCROTUS also ruled that traitors can burn the flag. So we should burn the one in their chambers and lock them inside.
As a strict adherent of the Constitution and a Veteran who comes from a long line of Veterans burning the flag is douchebag move but it is a 1st Amendment right. It does not deprive anyone of the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.v

I've never personally seen anyone trying to burn the flag if I did I would acknowledge their right to do so and then proceed to give them a very long lecture on who gave them the freedom it on fire on, the flag means so much to so many and the blood that has been spilt for it

Feel free to contract the judges that slapped Trump's bitchass down

Don't need to. Refer back to post 101.
Yeah contacting them would probably be as pointless as Trump's second try at a Muslim ban was.
Remember there are 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world if this is an attempt at banning the religion it is official the shittiest attempt in the history of bans.
That's the weak rationale of liberals. Hard to believe an adult, much less a Federal judge thinks this is appropriate. They call this a soft coup. It's very likely going to blow up in their faces come election day 2018.

As a strict adherent of the Constitution and a Veteran who comes from a long line of Veterans burning the flag is douchebag move but it is a 1st Amendment right. It does not deprive anyone of the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.v

I've never personally seen anyone trying to burn the flag if I did I would acknowledge their right to do so and then proceed to give them a very long lecture on who gave them the freedom it on fire on, the flag means so much to so many and the blood that has been spilt for it
If they insist on burning the flag i'd offer to assist them by wrapping them up tightly in it before striking a match..

As a strict adherent of the Constitution and a Veteran who comes from a long line of Veterans, burning the flag is douchebag move but it is a 1st Amendment right. It does not deprive anyone of the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.v

Help Them Burn It by Dousing the Traitors With Gasoline

Sadistic SCROTUS's motive was to laugh at Americans who were outraged at flagburning and couldn't do anything about it because of a superstitious worship of your Constitution. Those who hopelessly submit to those in power are not pursuing happiness. It's absurd to think that veterans put their lives on the line for the right to burn the flag that they might soon be buried with. Those protesters were the guillotine-fodder spawn of RINOs and never had to fight.

No one has yet answered my question in this or several other threads.

Where is the limit to judicial reach if these idiot judges can order the President to revise his diplomacy, which the Constitution gives solely to the Executive Branch?

No one has yet answered my question in this or several other threads.

Where is the limit to judicial reach if these idiot judges can order the President to revise his diplomacy, which the Constitution gives solely to the Executive Branch?

Most can't even see the obvious let alone answer your question LOL.

There is no limit with a communist nation of Judges who were set up and paid off by Obama. They were all in the same cult so they cover up for each other even if it's not legal. They know the public is so fkn stupid and will bend over to accept anything King Obama has told them.

It is now unquestionable that the little pukeleft Honolulu "judge's" so-called "ruling" was actually written by four scuzzy America-hating lawyers in Washington, DC.

Two of them are pickle-nosed yidbos, with scuffed wingtips and lice jumping in their filthy hair, working for the ACLU. Another is a shrieking queerboy from the Tides Foundation.

Reliable sources confirm that the loathsome little shitbag released the vile abomination verbatim, without changing a single word.

Rep. Jordan's motion for impeachment must be ratified immediately.

America for REAL Americans.

Know what we mean?

Forum List

Back