Trump: Judge blocking new immigration order is UNPRECEDENTED judicial overreach

If I was being false the new Muslim ban would still be in place :wink:

Tobacco smoking was never healthy but at one time tobacco companies claimed otherwise. Your above comment is stupid and your assertions are false.
VP Pence actually still thinks cigarettes are healthy.

Run away. That's what cowards do.
They're not my assertions sweetie. 2 separate judges strucki it down. And Pence really does think cigarettes are fine. The people you voted for are insane.

Scotus won't even look at it
You're full of shit too.
They have more important cases than unconstitutional and arbitrary temporary travel bans.
Actually this will take precedent because of the obvious illegality we're seeing from corrupt Obama judges creating laws from the bench. The new order just makes it easier for SCOTUS to overturn dickhead tyrants in black robes who think they can put our national security at risk without consequences.
Unlikely. The bans are set to expire after a few months anyways. They are pointless and arbitrary.

Pointless to you. but that doesn't mean a whole lot.
Means more than you thinking the Muslim ban is constitutional.

Tobacco smoking was never healthy but at one time tobacco companies claimed otherwise. Your above comment is stupid and your assertions are false.

is that response supposed to respond to his post?

For people who can think several moves ahead and read between lines? Yep.

is that response supposed to respond to his post?

For people who can think several moves ahead and read between lines? Yep.
You can barely think about the current move. And if you can read between lines, you can read the rulings that spank Trump's Muslim ban.

Donald Trump responded to the federal judge in Hawaii who froze his latest executive order restricting immigration just hours before it was supposed to go into effect.

Donald Trump responded to the federal judge in Hawaii who froze his latest executive order restricting immigration just hours before it was supposed to go into effect.

Speaking from a rally in Nashville Wednesday night, the president said it was “unprecedented judicial overreach.”

Trump: Judge Blocking New Immigration Order Is ‘Unprecedented Judicial Overreach’

Donald Trump responded to the federal judge in Hawaii who froze his latest executive order restricting immigration just hours before it was supposed to go into effect
============================================================================

Everything that is wrong the radical left want nothing more than to make it right. You can't make wrong's right you morons.
We are already seeing diseases in our Country that haven't been here before or haven't been around for a long time.
That's why you Vet them you idiots. This is just one issue of many.

you wouldn't know what "judicial overreach" is.

hint: it isn't anything that you don't approve of.

use legitimate sources that can actually inform you.
Yeah well fuck you.

Kiss my ass

Suck my root.

Eat shit

Sit on it

Blow me

Go fuck yourself

The ones Trump has business dealings with are not on the list

Disingenuous. Your really adding to the list of unsavory descriptions of yourself.

what's the matter, idiota? what he said wasn't true???? :cuckoo:

I went to Europe but didn't visit Denmark. One could wrongly conclude that I hated the Danes.

And no, I don't expect a dummy like you to understand what I just said.
If the Danes were going around shooting up clubs like the ragheads I wouldnt want their asses here either.

I'm sitting next to the post language lab right now. At least a dozen Muslims within pissing distance from me and I have no problem.with them. I just know what France is finding out, that the more you let in, the more they act up.

Matters.....the point is these corrupt judges need to get an ass-whipping in court.
You obviously don't know how court works
Actually I do.

I suggest you remove your fucking head from your ass.
My head's fine. You're the one who thinks the Muslim ban is constitutional and still in place.
It's not exactly a Muslim ban. If it was, every predominantly Muslim country would be on the list.
You're just too stoopid to admit this and instead parrot leftist rhetoric as if it is logical.
The ones Trump has business dealings with are not on the list
Sorry, you libs like taking ridiculous positions just so you can get a reaction out of people with a brain in their head.

You're full of shit too.
They have more important cases than unconstitutional and arbitrary temporary travel bans.
Actually this will take precedent because of the obvious illegality we're seeing from corrupt Obama judges creating laws from the bench. The new order just makes it easier for SCOTUS to overturn dickhead tyrants in black robes who think they can put our national security at risk without consequences.
Unlikely. The bans are set to expire after a few months anyways. They are pointless and arbitrary.

Pointless to you. but that doesn't mean a whole lot.
Means more than you thinking the Muslim ban is constitutional.

Its not a Muslim ban dummy! its a temporary ban on a few countries. that has already been made pretty clear.
If your muslim and you live in England you can fly here. If your Muslim and you live in Indonesia , you can fly here.

Trump wants a ban on countries where it is most difficult to verify who is who. HE took Iraq off the list after Their government agreed to vet more on their end. The people there are still Muslim last time I checked.

So this whole attack on Muslims, unconstitutional bit is complete crap.

You can barely think about the current move. And if you can read between lines, you can read the rulings that spank Trump's Muslim ban.

You have yet to defend one of your assertions. Who's spanked, asshole.
Hmm well I guess I can't. Well there we go folks re-introduce the Muslim ban! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The SCOTUS has ruled several times that ideological tests for immigration are perfectly Constitutional, aliens not living under the territorial jurisdiction of the US do not have Constitutional rights, the assertion that they do is absurd. If that is the case then the same must apply to US citizens as well so are you asserting that I am entitled to EU and Common Wealth citizenship as well or does this right only apply to Muslims?

It's a fact that Liberals hold to an anti America ideology. In order to deny this anti America position, they're forced to make ridiculously false claims like Trump is a fascist, Islam is a peaceful religion and this Moslem ban thing. The list goes on and on. It would be quite funny if it wasn't so damaging to our country.

Forum List

Back