Trump & Jerusalem: Why is this necessary?

Seems to be going out of his way to piss people off

Even the pope called him an idiot

Middle East peace is obviously not easy.

It does not vindicate stupid shit by Trump.

Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital was always a chip to play in peace negotiations.

Mr "Art of the Deal" gave away a major chip.
And got nothing in return for the USA's goal of peace in the middle east....

He absolutely is the WORST deal maker in the world!!!

If he had worked any deal toward's the USA GOAL of peace there, he would have recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, with Israel making a promise of not building more and more in Palestinian neighborhoods...?
I already asked you to provide a list of contiguous Arab nations not engaged in hostilities.
But that would expose your Liberal, Islam ass kissing hypocrisy.
I am pro Israel dummy! But I am NOT pro Armageddon....
You cannot be pro israel and bash trump's decision here
Sure you can, many Jews are against this decision of Trump's and how he handled it...
Yeah and a lot of "Jews" turned their backs on God and danced around a golden calf and a lot of Jews have been doing that since. Whatever form that golden calf is.
IMG_0024_1.JPG

And got nothing in return for the USA's goal of peace in the middle east....

He absolutely is the WORST deal maker in the world!!!

If he had worked any deal toward's the USA GOAL of peace there, he would have recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, with Israel making a promise of not building more and more in Palestinian neighborhoods...?
I already asked you to provide a list of contiguous Arab nations not engaged in hostilities.
Sure you can, many Jews are against this decision of Trump's and how he handled it...

for many DIFFERENT reasons-----far beyond your ken
it is definitely beyond my ken, so why don't you try to explain it to me or us, and please don't speak in tongues when explaining it...! ;)

for many DIFFERENT reasons-----far beyond your ken
it is definitely beyond my ken, so why don't you try to explain it to me or us, and please don't speak in tongues when explaining it...! ;)

English is the only language which I USE easily in conversation. Jews worry about VIOLENCE <<< that's the answer

The goal of the Russians was to get sanctions removed, a president Trump, was the means.
The Russian economy has long adjusted for these sanctions and thus are largely irrelevant. They sell Europe almost all of its natural gas.

IMO, the Russians, like nearly everyone else, thought that Hillary would be the next President and they wanted to weaken her position by giving her a close fought election tainted with scandal and wild accusations.

They got more than they bargained for.
No Jim, the Sanctions have hurt them, tremendously, as they were intended to do as punishment for the Russian agression in the Ukraine etc....

the goal is "Russian Adoptions"

Well russian adoptions being discussed is ALL ABOUT removing Sanctions from the Russians...

the meeting at Trump tower with the Russians and Donny Jr Kushner and Manafort was about Dirt on Hillary for "Russian Adoptions/Sanctions being Removed"

the one on one meeting with Putin that Trump had overseas, when asked what they discussed, trump answered, we talked about Russian Adoptions....

the Flynn deal that he was working for his share of big Moolah with the Russians was for Nuclear plants built throughout the Middle east, was for the Russians to build the nuke plants, and for the Russians to build the plants, Russian sanctions had to be removed by Trump.....

Every single thing the Russians have done and said, and all the help they gave Trump in the election, what Russia wanted in return, was the removal of Russian Sanctions/Russian adoptions

The Russian sanctions have been 'priced in' now for years.

The Russians would rather do without than let the decadent West dictate their own internal policies to them.

He just made the announcement....So to please his big donors....
Are you being deliberately hypocritical? Are you suggesting democrats don't cater to their big donors?

Is it deliberate on your part?
you never point out your own sides flaws when you can put a magnifying glass on the other side. it's annoying as hell when people prance around yelling that other people are doing bad shit while your side is doing *at least* as bad on their own. in my experience they emotionally justify this behavior by saying how bad what you do is so "any means necessary" to stop you or "get even" is fine.

and that ladies and gentlemen is how we got hillary and the don as our candidates.
The difference, and maybe I am a fool for this, but I think Trump actually cares for the country. My proof of that?

Why the hell would he get into this shit? Think about it. For the money as the left love to claim? Really? Not sure Trump is in dire need for money. Oh, I get greed, but is it worth exposing you and your family to be burned in effigy?

Power hungry? Let me explain something. You know how much power a billionaire has. A lot of it. Unless a billionaire is in politics, he can never tell a bad joke in front of the sycophants around him.

He knew he would be exposed to ALL of this and yet he went into it. That tells me he actually cares about the country and he has been seeing these politicians destroying it without any problem doing it. The trade we have had and the way the world has been fleecing us. Obama and his bent over and spread his skinny cheeks apology tour had to make him sick.

We give billions to countries that hate us and a committed to destroying us? We see these pathetic clintons and the deals they made with russia and then they pull the classic Goebbells strategy. Always accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty.

Again, perhaps I am a fool, but there is a reason why it is not typical that billionaires don't run for office. If you were a billionaire, would you?
I think Trump cares about the USA as well, but I think it is way down his list of priorities under making more money later, being a hero and being the center of everything.

Are you being deliberately hypocritical? Are you suggesting democrats don't cater to their big donors?
you never point out your own sides flaws when you can put a magnifying glass on the other side.
As do we all.
i don't. i'm sure at times i can but if called on it or i catch myself, i stop. i have plenty my own flaws to deal with in life so i don't try to attack others for theirs. if we can talk like adults great. if not, ignore and move on usually.

i tend to put the focus on the issues and the base "right vs wrong" and go from there. not yell someone else sucks so i don't have to change my own thoughts or actions.

you never point out your own sides flaws when you can put a magnifying glass on the other side.
As do we all.
i don't. i'm sure at times i can but if called on it or i catch myself, i stop. i have plenty my own flaws to deal with in life so i don't try to attack others for theirs. if we can talk like adults great. if not, ignore and move on usually.

i tend to put the focus on the issues and the base "right vs wrong" and go from there. not yell someone else sucks so i don't have to change my own thoughts or actions.
Screw that. This site is great cause i get to vent.

Which is a need at this point.

Is it deliberate on your part?
you never point out your own sides flaws when you can put a magnifying glass on the other side. it's annoying as hell when people prance around yelling that other people are doing bad shit while your side is doing *at least* as bad on their own. in my experience they emotionally justify this behavior by saying how bad what you do is so "any means necessary" to stop you or "get even" is fine.

and that ladies and gentlemen is how we got hillary and the don as our candidates.
The difference, and maybe I am a fool for this, but I think Trump actually cares for the country. My proof of that?

Why the hell would he get into this shit? Think about it. For the money as the left love to claim? Really? Not sure Trump is in dire need for money. Oh, I get greed, but is it worth exposing you and your family to be burned in effigy?

Power hungry? Let me explain something. You know how much power a billionaire has. A lot of it. Unless a billionaire is in politics, he can never tell a bad joke in front of the sycophants around him.

He knew he would be exposed to ALL of this and yet he went into it. That tells me he actually cares about the country and he has been seeing these politicians destroying it without any problem doing it. The trade we have had and the way the world has been fleecing us. Obama and his bent over and spread his skinny cheeks apology tour had to make him sick.

We give billions to countries that hate us and a committed to destroying us? We see these pathetic clintons and the deals they made with russia and then they pull the classic Goebbells strategy. Always accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty.

Again, perhaps I am a fool, but there is a reason why it is not typical that billionaires don't run for office. If you were a billionaire, would you?
I think Trump cares about the USA as well, but I think it is way down his list of priorities under making more money later, being a hero and being the center of everything.
Well, everyone is a bit of a narcissist. I do think he wants to be a hero for America

Forum List

Back