Trump & Jerusalem: Why is this necessary?

The anti semites are out in full force

No other explanation for such vitriol about recognizing a capital that the people and government recognize as their own capital
whine whine whine ...get testes
I can't fault you

You are just following the Obama blueprint of bigotry

No surprise from the party that started the kkk and fought to continue slavery

Trump is getting his cash to buy things from Deutsche Bank, and Deutsche Bank is getting the money to loan Trump, from the Gvt run Russian State Bank.....

All of trump's hundreds of millions /billions borrowed from Deutsche Bank is laundered money of the Russians.....the Russians OWN Trump....

That is what the Mueller subpoena is for, at Deutsche Bank and "Trump/trump family AFFILIATES"....he's following the money, and the money flows from Russia....mark my words....
Yo hypocrite, I asked you a question.

Donald Trump has no clue about the Midle East.

But hey, he is smarter than most Middle East experts, he is smarter than Obama & all the political science experts under his administration. He is smarter than George W Bush & all the political scientists in his administration. He is smarter than Bill Clinton & all the political scientists in his administration .

Trump made a stupid campaign promise & God Damn it, he is going to keep it regardless how many people die & how is disrpts the peace process, how mush it pisses off our allies.

And the Trumpettes are sofa king stupid, they cheer.
All of the "experts" before him have done a great job bringing peace

:lol:

Middle East peace is obviously not easy.

It does not vindicate stupid shit by Trump.

Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital was always a chip to play in peace negotiations.

Mr "Art of the Deal" gave away a major chip.
And got nothing in return for the USA's goal of peace in the middle east....

He absolutely is the WORST deal maker in the world!!!

If he had worked any deal toward's the USA GOAL of peace there, he would have recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, with Israel making a promise of not building more and more in Palestinian neighborhoods...?
I already asked you to provide a list of contiguous Arab nations not engaged in hostilities.
But that would expose your Liberal, Islam ass kissing hypocrisy.
I am pro Israel dummy! But I am NOT pro Armageddon....

Hamas Calls for Palestinian Uprising
December 7, 2017 at 8:12 am EST
The Islamist group Hamas urged Palestinians to abandon peace efforts and launch a new uprising against Israel in response to President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as its capital, Reuters reports.
Sounds like a rational response from very rational people

:laugh:
You think Orange Moron was brilliant for striking a match near spilled gasoline:laugh: ...that makes you a "Trump Shit Head":banned:
clashes break out in West Bank over Trump Jerusalem speech
Source: Washington Post

RAMALLAH, West Bank Skirmishes between Palestinian protesters and Israeli soldiers broke out Thursday in Ramallah and other places in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, one day after President Trump announced that his administration would recognize Jerusalem as Israels capital.

The Palestinian Authority called for a general strike in Palestinian cities and, in Gaza, the Islamist Hamas movement urged its followers to ignite a third intifada, or uprising, against Israel.

At a checkpoint near Ramallah, Israeli forces fired dozens of rounds of tear gas and stun grenades at hundreds of Palestinian protesters gathering to air their anger over Trumps statement. They burned tires and pelted the soldiers with rocks.

This will be bad, said an ambulance driver.

Read more: ‘This will be bad’: Clashes break out in West Bank over Trump Jerusalem speech

Donald Trump has no clue about the Midle East.

But hey, he is smarter than most Middle East experts, he is smarter than Obama & all the political science experts under his administration. He is smarter than George W Bush & all the political scientists in his administration. He is smarter than Bill Clinton & all the political scientists in his administration .

Trump made a stupid campaign promise & God Damn it, he is going to keep it regardless how many people die & how is disrpts the peace process, how mush it pisses off our allies.

And the Trumpettes are sofa king stupid, they cheer.

Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital was always a chip to play in peace negotiations.

If he had worked any deal toward's the USA GOAL of peace there, he would have recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, with Israel making a promise of not building more and more in Palestinian neighborhoods...?
I already asked you to provide a list of contiguous Arab nations not engaged in hostilities.
You cannot be pro israel and bash trump's decision here

[
Report: Evangelicals, Donors Pressured Trump to Make Jerusalem Move
President Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel came after persistent prodding by wealthy donors who supported him during his campaign, The New York Times reports. While Trump on Wednesday touted the move as a necessary step toward peace in the Middle East, his frequent meetings with Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson in the months before of the decision suggest he may have been trying to please supporters, the Times suggests. Adelson, a longtime donor to pro-Israel groups and advocate of moving the U.S. embassy, had reportedly phoned a friend 10 days before Trump took office to announce the soon-to-be president had promised to make the matter a priority. Adelson, who donated $20 million to a political action committee that supported Trump’s campaign, pushed Trump to keep his word and move the embassy. Trump was reportedly also under pressure by representatives of evangelical Christian groups. Ahead of his announcement Wednesday, the White House held two calls with religious leaders to inform them of Trump’s decision, with major Trump allies like Ralph Reed, the founder of the Faith and Freedom Coalition, and Mike Evans, a Christian Zionist, among those to be given a heads up, according to the report.
THE NEW YORK TIMES

Jerusalem is Muslim property? There have been Christians and Jews there from time immemorial. Islam did not begin till about 600 AD. How does that work?

These insufferably stupid twits are too fucking dull to even realize that the very word they are using -- Jerusalem -- is a HEBREW word.
Actually it is not: One of the oldest cities in the world, Jerusalem was named as "Urusalima" on ancient Mesopotamian cuneiform tablets, probably meaning "City of Shalem" after a Canaanite deity, during the early Canaanite period (approximately 2400 BCE).

I think we need to give Palestine back to the Canaanites and be done with it.

[
Report: Evangelicals, Donors Pressured Trump to Make Jerusalem Move
President Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel came after persistent prodding by wealthy donors who supported him during his campaign, The New York Times reports. While Trump on Wednesday touted the move as a necessary step toward peace in the Middle East, his frequent meetings with Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson in the months before of the decision suggest he may have been trying to please supporters, the Times suggests. Adelson, a longtime donor to pro-Israel groups and advocate of moving the U.S. embassy, had reportedly phoned a friend 10 days before Trump took office to announce the soon-to-be president had promised to make the matter a priority. Adelson, who donated $20 million to a political action committee that supported Trump’s campaign, pushed Trump to keep his word and move the embassy. Trump was reportedly also under pressure by representatives of evangelical Christian groups. Ahead of his announcement Wednesday, the White House held two calls with religious leaders to inform them of Trump’s decision, with major Trump allies like Ralph Reed, the founder of the Faith and Freedom Coalition, and Mike Evans, a Christian Zionist, among those to be given a heads up, according to the report.
THE NEW YORK TIMES
New york times?

200.gif

Jerusalem is Muslim property? There have been Christians and Jews there from time immemorial. Islam did not begin till about 600 AD. How does that work?

These insufferably stupid twits are too fucking dull to even realize that the very word they are using -- Jerusalem -- is a HEBREW word.
Actually it is not: One of the oldest cities in the world, Jerusalem was named as "Urusalima" on ancient Mesopotamian cuneiform tablets, probably meaning "City of Shalem" after a Canaanite deity, during the early Canaanite period (approximately 2400 BCE).

I think we need to give Palestine back to the Canaanites and be done with it.
Holy fucking shit

Sure you can, many Jews are against this decision of Trump's and how he handled it...

You don't do the right thing because it is easy

You do the right thing because it is the right thing to do

This has been promised to jews for a long time and Trump is the first POTUS with the balls to do it.
so does this somehow formalize Israel as a country then? what is the significance of the move itself?

I believe that Trump is responding to the situation TODAY in the Middle east which is Imperialism by the axis alliance
IRAN AND RUSSIA. Pay attention to the events----Iran is
busy placing a military base in SYRIA!!!! and has just murdered the person who RULED YEMEN for decades----
to wit--SALEH, in cold blood

Sure you can, many Jews are against this decision of Trump's and how he handled it...

for many DIFFERENT reasons-----far beyond your ken

You don't do the right thing because it is easy

You do the right thing because it is the right thing to do

This has been promised to jews for a long time and Trump is the first POTUS with the balls to do it.
so does this somehow formalize Israel as a country then? what is the significance of the move itself?

I believe that Trump is responding to the situation TODAY in the Middle east which is Imperialism by the axis alliance
IRAN AND RUSSIA. Pay attention to the events----Iran is
busy placing a military base in SYRIA!!!! and has just murdered the person who RULED YEMEN for decades----
to wit--SALEH, in cold blood
yea.

whatever.

Forum List

Back