Trump & Jerusalem: Why is this necessary?

The goal of the Russians was to get sanctions removed, a president Trump, was the means.
The Russian economy has long adjusted for these sanctions and thus are largely irrelevant. They sell Europe almost all of its natural gas.

IMO, the Russians, like nearly everyone else, thought that Hillary would be the next President and they wanted to weaken her position by giving her a close fought election tainted with scandal and wild accusations.

They got more than they bargained for.

He just made the announcement....So to please his big donors....
Are you being deliberately hypocritical? Are you suggesting democrats don't cater to their big donors?

Is it deliberate on your part?
you never point out your own sides flaws when you can put a magnifying glass on the other side. it's annoying as hell when people prance around yelling that other people are doing bad shit while your side is doing *at least* as bad on their own. in my experience they emotionally justify this behavior by saying how bad what you do is so "any means necessary" to stop you or "get even" is fine.

and that ladies and gentlemen is how we got hillary and the don as our candidates.

Also, long before the stink muslims and their false religion that are clearly (they shout it every day) against Jews and Christians. They chant death to Christians and Jews and they will not stop until every last Christian bible is burned, until every Christian is converted or dead, and Israel is driven into the sea.

THEY SHOUT IT EVERY DAMN DAY and some of these liberals who claim to be "Christian" side with the pigs. The pathetic godless Hollywood who stand and accuse day and night. Which is what satan means. The accuser. That is all they do.

RACISM RACISM RACISM. SEXIST SEXIST SEXIST.

That is all they do. That is it. Yet she sides with them.

Granted, I am not getting anywhere near heaven, but come on Care. THINK!!!

Several problems here, guy. the first one is that you really think our problem of there is a "religious" one.

It isn't. Some people from Europe stole land from the people who've lived there for the 2000 years. That's the thing they are mad about. Not whose sky pixie has the bigger dick.

And please, Hollywood has been nothing but supportive of the Zionist Entity.

The ironic thing is, a lot of Jews are a little embarrassed by Israel, as they should be. Zionists are like abuse children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

So of course, being clever marketing types, they just figure, 'Hey, let's tell the inbred Christians in Red-State America that they need to support Israel so Jesus can come back!"

you never point out your own sides flaws when you can put a magnifying glass on the other side. it's annoying as hell when people prance around yelling that other people are doing bad shit while your side is doing *at least* as bad on their own. in my experience they emotionally justify this behavior by saying how bad what you do is so "any means necessary" to stop you or "get even" is fine.

and that ladies and gentlemen is how we got hillary and the don as our candidates.

Um, no.

Hillary was the candidate because she spent 45 years working and fighting for Democratic causes. She was probably not a good choice because of all the baggage she accumulated in those 45 years, but opposition to Hillary has a lot more to do with misogyny than any legitimate complaints. (Then again, people are also losing their shit because the next Doctor Who is going to be a woman!)

Don was the candidate because while other Republicans only subtly appealed to the racism and xenophobia of the GOP base, Donnie boy was open in appealing to it.

The goal of the Russians was to get sanctions removed, a president Trump, was the means.
The Russian economy has long adjusted for these sanctions and thus are largely irrelevant. They sell Europe almost all of its natural gas.

IMO, the Russians, like nearly everyone else, thought that Hillary would be the next President and they wanted to weaken her position by giving her a close fought election tainted with scandal and wild accusations.

They got more than they bargained for.
No Jim, the Sanctions have hurt them, tremendously, as they were intended to do as punishment for the Russian agression in the Ukraine etc....

the goal is "Russian Adoptions"

Well russian adoptions being discussed is ALL ABOUT removing Sanctions from the Russians...

the meeting at Trump tower with the Russians and Donny Jr Kushner and Manafort was about Dirt on Hillary for "Russian Adoptions/Sanctions being Removed"

the one on one meeting with Putin that Trump had overseas, when asked what they discussed, trump answered, we talked about Russian Adoptions....

the Flynn deal that he was working for his share of big Moolah with the Russians was for Nuclear plants built throughout the Middle east, was for the Russians to build the nuke plants, and for the Russians to build the plants, Russian sanctions had to be removed by Trump.....

Every single thing the Russians have done and said, and all the help they gave Trump in the election, what Russia wanted in return, was the removal of Russian Sanctions/Russian adoptions

Donald Trump has no clue about the Midle East.

But hey, he is smarter than most Middle East experts, he is smarter than Obama & all the political science experts under his administration. He is smarter than George W Bush & all the political scientists in his administration. He is smarter than Bill Clinton & all the political scientists in his administration .

Trump made a stupid campaign promise & God Damn it, he is going to keep it regardless how many people die & how is disrpts the peace process, how mush it pisses off our allies.

And the Trumpettes are sofa king stupid, they cheer.
All of the "experts" before him have done a great job bringing peace

:lol:

Middle East peace is obviously not easy.

It does not vindicate stupid shit by Trump.

Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital was always a chip to play in peace negotiations.

Mr "Art of the Deal" gave away a major chip.

I should post this in the CDZ, but what the hell, I'm here now.

Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

With everything else going on right now, why is this necessary?

What is the NET - and I mean, above and beyond the anger this is stirring - positive of this move?
GUESS 1:
To cause chaos so to distract from his money laundering schemes with the Russians?

GUESS 2:

He is the Antichrist as I've feared for a while and is trying to cause Armageddon?
So you don't think the Jews belong in Jerusalem? You are on the side of the pigs and you say you are a Christian?

I suggest you repent from your ways and distance yourself from the godless you hobnob with.

Words spoken by yet another bigoted Trumpette.

The Jews are in Jerusalem you fucking moron.

He just made the announcement....So to please his big donors....
Are you being deliberately hypocritical? Are you suggesting democrats don't cater to their big donors?

Is it deliberate on your part?

The difference, and maybe I am a fool for this, but I think Trump actually cares for the country. My proof of that?

Why the hell would he get into this shit? Think about it. For the money as the left love to claim? Really? Not sure Trump is in dire need for money. Oh, I get greed, but is it worth exposing you and your family to be burned in effigy?

Power hungry? Let me explain something. You know how much power a billionaire has. A lot of it. Unless a billionaire is in politics, he can never tell a bad joke in front of the sycophants around him.

He knew he would be exposed to ALL of this and yet he went into it. That tells me he actually cares about the country and he has been seeing these politicians destroying it without any problem doing it. The trade we have had and the way the world has been fleecing us. Obama and his bent over and spread his skinny cheeks apology tour had to make him sick.

We give billions to countries that hate us and a committed to destroying us? We see these pathetic clintons and the deals they made with russia and then they pull the classic Goebbells strategy. Always accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty.

Again, perhaps I am a fool, but there is a reason why it is not typical that billionaires don't run for office. If you were a billionaire, would you?

Who gave them Jerusalem? Most of the Israelites are secular. Maybe they (the Israelites)are the genocidal freaks, they are certaintly not religious freaks unless they are ultra orthodox , Hasidic jews.
And most Christians are secular...time to close the Vatican.

But hey, he is smarter than most Middle East experts, he is smarter than Obama & all the political science experts under his administration. He is smarter than George W Bush & all the political scientists in his administration. He is smarter than Bill Clinton & all the political scientists in his administration .

Trump made a stupid campaign promise & God Damn it, he is going to keep it regardless how many people die & how is disrpts the peace process, how mush it pisses off our allies.

Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital was always a chip to play in peace negotiations.

And got nothing in return for the USA's goal of peace in the middle east....

He absolutely is the WORST deal maker in the world!!!

If he had worked any deal toward's the USA GOAL of peace there, he would have recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, with Israel making a promise of not building more and more in Palestinian neighborhoods...?

Also, long before the stink muslims and their false religion that are clearly (they shout it every day) against Jews and Christians. They chant death to Christians and Jews and they will not stop until every last Christian bible is burned, until every Christian is converted or dead, and Israel is driven into the sea.

THEY SHOUT IT EVERY DAMN DAY and some of these liberals who claim to be "Christian" side with the pigs. The pathetic godless Hollywood who stand and accuse day and night. Which is what satan means. The accuser. That is all they do.

RACISM RACISM RACISM. SEXIST SEXIST SEXIST.

That is all they do. That is it. Yet she sides with them.

Granted, I am not getting anywhere near heaven, but come on Care. THINK!!!

Several problems here, guy. the first one is that you really think our problem of there is a "religious" one.

It isn't. Some people from Europe stole land from the people who've lived there for the 2000 years. That's the thing they are mad about. Not whose sky pixie has the bigger dick.

And please, Hollywood has been nothing but supportive of the Zionist Entity.

The ironic thing is, a lot of Jews are a little embarrassed by Israel, as they should be. Zionists are like abuse children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

So of course, being clever marketing types, they just figure, 'Hey, let's tell the inbred Christians in Red-State America that they need to support Israel so Jesus can come back!"
Because Christians are nit embarrassed by Christianity.

And got nothing in return for the USA's goal of peace in the middle east....

He absolutely is the WORST deal maker in the world!!!

If he had worked any deal toward's the USA GOAL of peace there, he would have recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, with Israel making a promise of not building more and more in Palestinian neighborhoods...?
I already asked you to provide a list of contiguous Arab nations not engaged in hostilities.
But that would expose your Liberal, Islam ass kissing hypocrisy.

It would have been be a chip to play in negotiating with Israel. Now it's a chip to play in negotiating with the Palestinians, besides a clear illustration of their weakness.

You're a clueless little fellow.

124018d0bcf0013503de005056a9545d.gif

The anti semites are out in full force

No other explanation for such vitriol about recognizing a capital that the people and government recognize as their own capital

Trump is getting his cash to buy things from Deutsche Bank, and Deutsche Bank is getting the money to loan Trump, from the Gvt run Russian State Bank.....

All of trump's hundreds of millions /billions borrowed from Deutsche Bank is laundered money of the Russians.....the Russians OWN Trump....

That is what the Mueller subpoena is for, at Deutsche Bank and "Trump/trump family AFFILIATES"....he's following the money, and the money flows from Russia....mark my words....

Forum List

Back