Trump is the roofer we needed.

Almost all of those jobs are "Service" jobs. While the other types of jobs have either stagnated or gone down, the Service Jobs have exceeded all expectations. "Service Jobs" is another way of saying Waitress, Hotel Workers, etc. all at or just above minimum wage.
Uh-huh...

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29. Over the last 12 months, average hourly earnings have increased by 3.1 percent."

"In November, health care added 45,000 jobs, following little employment change in October(+12,000). The November job gains occurred in ambulatory health care services (+34,000) and in hospitals (+10,000). Health care has added 414,000 jobs over the last 12 months.

Employment in professional and technical services increased by 31,000 in November and by 278,000 over the last 12 months.

Manufacturing employment rose by 54,000 in November, following a decline of 43,000 in the prior month. Within manufacturing, employment in motor vehicles and parts was up by 41,000 in November, reflecting the return of workers who were on strike in October.

In November, employment in leisure and hospitality continued to trend up (+45,000). The industry has added 219,000 jobs over the last 4 months.

Employment in transportation and warehousing continued on an upward trend in November (+16,000). Within the industry, job gains occurred in warehousing and storage (+8,000) and in couriers and messengers (+5,000).

Financial activities employment also continued to trend up in November (+13,000), with a gain of 7,000 in credit intermediation and related activities. Financial activities
has added 116,000 jobs over the last 12 months.
"

:popcorn:

The bulk of the Health Care Jobs added were CNA jobs.
Less than the Minimum for the Living Wage.
Leisure and hospitality is another way of saying minimum wage motel maids.
... and you know this how? because you're just making things up that AREN'T in the report and thought someone might believe them ?

ONCE AGAIN for the petty, hyper-partisan dingbat crowd

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29. Over the last 12 months, average hourly earnings have increased by 3.1 percent. In November, average hourly earnings of private-sector production and nonsupervisory employees rose by 7 cents to $23.83."

Not that I believe the FACTS will deter you from continuing to spout your irrational, counter-factual nonsense. :rolleyes:

The problem with your conclusions, is Donnie hasn’t fixed anything.
Another 266,000 jobs added last month. The stock market is still at the highest it has been in decades. When did the Dems bring in tax cuts? Do I have to list all of his accomplishments? I will.

Almost all of those jobs are "Service" jobs. While the other types of jobs have either stagnated or gone down, the Service Jobs have exceeded all expectations. "Service Jobs" is another way of saying Waitress, Hotel Workers, etc. all at or just above minimum wage.
Yall keep hyping on minimum wage. Even the fast food joints around here advertise a couple bucks above minimum wage.

Mickey D's pays 10 bucks an hour around here. Yet it takes at least 15 an hour to make a living wage around here. And that is just to cover the cost of living with no frills and no disposable income. In places that the COL is higher, of course they pay higher but that 15 bucks an hour also goes up just to exist. To date, most people that make under the living wage are eligible for Snap (food stamps, energy assistance, etc.) but in mid 2020, they lose that because they are able to work and have jobs. And that is by an Executive Order Rump and his merry band of Criminals are drafting right now. Meanwhile, we are creating even more of these below living wage jobs at a higher rate than we are all the other jobs. So you can celebrate that 266K increase but most of them are just creating more misery in the long run.

I am not saying that other Presidents have paid that much attention to this problem. It's been going on for the last 30 years. But it's accelerated under Rump and it's just going to get even worse. Rump may be a jobs creation President but we don't need those kind of jobs created. We need Living Wage and Higher jobs created at a higher rate than the service jobs.

And Rump has to go if you Rumpsters celebrate the creation of service jobs.
Higher wage jobs require people with an education. Without an education, people may have to work two jobs, just as it always has been.

I look at the job listings. 50 years ago, a company needed a skilled worker, they would train a young worker what they needed to know to do that job and then give them that raise. It mattered little about his education as long as he had at least a High School or a GED. Today, those same jobs all read, "Need at least X College Degree and 2 years Experience". Even with the X College Degree, you may not qualify for that job. I know a number of BAs that are pouring cement because they couldn't qualify in the field that they were educated for. I knew a Geologist with a Masters that drove a School Bus because there weren't any positions available for him in the Oil Fields because of his age (Yah, I know, that's illegal, welcome to reality).

When your roof is leaking you don't go looking for a philosopher. You don't freak out about exposed butt cracks. You don't fire them for foul language. You don't ask them about previous marriages. You don't ask to see their taxes. You don't ridicule their wife or bring their children into the discussion.
You hire them to fix your problem not audition for a personality contest.

The same things could be said about a heart surgeon or just about any other profession.

Sure Trump has an abrasive personality but I fail to see why it matters. He was hired to do a job and thus far he has done it quite well.
So you like trillion dollar deficits and a slow economy. Got it.
Slow economy???? there is finally consumer optimism in this country now!

For a third of this country believing is seeing. Any index that jumps over 10% overnight on nothing but hot politico air is to be viewed with a grain of salt.

When your roof is leaking you don't go looking for a philosopher. You don't freak out about exposed butt cracks. You don't fire them for foul language. You don't ask them about previous marriages. You don't ask to see their taxes. You don't ridicule their wife or bring their children into the discussion.

The same things could be said about a heart surgeon or just about any other profession.

Sure Trump has an abrasive personality but I fail to see why it matters. He was hired to do a job and thus far he has done it quite well.

The problem is, if Rump were the General Contractor, he would import illegal labor, get the job done, refuse to pay those workers and then turn them all in to ICE.
That's rich coming from the party of sancuary cities.

It's even richer coming from the you Party of the Rump.

The problem is, if Rump were the General Contractor, he would import illegal labor, get the job done, refuse to pay those workers and then turn them all in to ICE.
Those that are working for minimum wage should be happy with that or return to their original homeland.

Hmm, I guess we should send them back to their homeland. You are right. If they were born in Colorado, send them back to Colorado. Oh, wait, they are already there, working in low wage jobs. Or maybe we should send them back to Alabama. Oh, wait........ And they are White.

Another 266,000 jobs added last month. The stock market is still at the highest it has been in decades. When did the Dems bring in tax cuts? Do I have to list all of his accomplishments? I will.

Under obummer manufacturing jobs were fleeing the country. Under Trump they are returning.

Interesting how a service based economy was okay, according to you, so long as it was obummers, but under Trump service jobs are bad, and you ignore the increased manufacturing jobs.

Why is that?

Those that are working for minimum wage should be happy with that or return to their original homeland.

Hmm, I guess we should send them back to their homeland. You are right. If they were born in Colorado, send them back to Colorado. Oh, wait, they are already there, working in low wage jobs. Or maybe we should send them back to Alabama. Oh, wait........ And they are White.
Times are changing and AI is not going to make it any easier. The youth of today have to be aware and ready.

Yall keep hyping on minimum wage. Even the fast food joints around here advertise a couple bucks above minimum wage.

Mickey D's pays 10 bucks an hour around here. Yet it takes at least 15 an hour to make a living wage around here. And that is just to cover the cost of living with no frills and no disposable income. In places that the COL is higher, of course they pay higher but that 15 bucks an hour also goes up just to exist. To date, most people that make under the living wage are eligible for Snap (food stamps, energy assistance, etc.) but in mid 2020, they lose that because they are able to work and have jobs. And that is by an Executive Order Rump and his merry band of Criminals are drafting right now. Meanwhile, we are creating even more of these below living wage jobs at a higher rate than we are all the other jobs. So you can celebrate that 266K increase but most of them are just creating more misery in the long run.

I am not saying that other Presidents have paid that much attention to this problem. It's been going on for the last 30 years. But it's accelerated under Rump and it's just going to get even worse. Rump may be a jobs creation President but we don't need those kind of jobs created. We need Living Wage and Higher jobs created at a higher rate than the service jobs.

Higher wage jobs require people with an education. Without an education, people may have to work two jobs, just as it always has been.

There are literally millions of well educated people flipping burgers and doing other McJobs for low wages because those are the ONLY jobs being created.

This is why you have a student debt crisis. Other nations aren’t set up to hobble their young people with tens of thousands of dollars of debt coming out of school.

Your entire economy is now set up to funnel all of the money to the top, and keep working people indebted and struggling throughout their lives.

Uh-huh...

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29. Over the last 12 months, average hourly earnings have increased by 3.1 percent."

"In November, health care added 45,000 jobs, following little employment change in October(+12,000). The November job gains occurred in ambulatory health care services (+34,000) and in hospitals (+10,000). Health care has added 414,000 jobs over the last 12 months.

Employment in professional and technical services increased by 31,000 in November and by 278,000 over the last 12 months.

Manufacturing employment rose by 54,000 in November, following a decline of 43,000 in the prior month. Within manufacturing, employment in motor vehicles and parts was up by 41,000 in November, reflecting the return of workers who were on strike in October.

In November, employment in leisure and hospitality continued to trend up (+45,000). The industry has added 219,000 jobs over the last 4 months.

Employment in transportation and warehousing continued on an upward trend in November (+16,000). Within the industry, job gains occurred in warehousing and storage (+8,000) and in couriers and messengers (+5,000).

Financial activities employment also continued to trend up in November (+13,000), with a gain of 7,000 in credit intermediation and related activities. Financial activities
"

... and you know this how? because you're just making things up that AREN'T in the report and thought someone might believe them ?

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29. Over the last 12 months, average hourly earnings have increased by 3.1 percent. In November, average hourly earnings of private-sector production and nonsupervisory employees rose by 7 cents to $23.83."

Not that I believe the FACTS will deter you from continuing to spout your irrational, counter-factual nonsense. :rolleyes:

I follow the jobs in the locale area. The job listings for Doctors, RNs and LPNs are far and few in between but the CNA jobs are plentiful for those that attend the classes to get the license. it takes a lot more CNAs to support the other types than the others. If you pay attention, in your area, it will be the same.

One of the problems with you Party of the Rumps is you don't seem to use common sense and pay attention to anything other than what your handlers tell you.

What have Republicans, or Democrats done to protect Liberty?

Wait ... how did this diamond show up in a nasty coal seam? ... any geologists able to explain? ...

The answer is they haven't done anything, and that's the best way to protect liberty ... we have to solve our own problems, or maybe they aren't problems at all ... if liberals what to fight Climate Change, then go fight it, because if liberals are waiting for government to fight it, they don't want it fought ... same with illegal immigration, conservatives need to fight it themselves if they want it fought ...

All these folks screaming about Nanny State are screaming for Nanny to fix it ... I've seen 6-year-olds fight over more sophisticated philosophical ideals than our current Body Politic ...

That education used to be a high school diploma.
Now it's time to develop a trade or continue your education. Or if you want to settle, MacDonald's is hiring.
So times have changed.

Under obummer manufacturing jobs were fleeing the country. Under Trump they are returning.

Interesting how a service based economy was okay, according to you, so long as it was obummers, but under Trump service jobs are bad, and you ignore the increased manufacturing jobs.

Why is that?

Why is that?

The off-shoring of manufacturing jobs has continued unabated under Trump and is doing much WORSE, than other employment sector. Manufacturing jobs are now at the same levels as 2009.

This is largely due to the tariffs on steel and aluminum, and the trade war in general. US exports are dropping $200 million since Trump was elected.

Trade wars have casualties. That’s why they’re called “wars”.

Why is that?

Why is that?

The off-shoring of manufacturing jobs has continued unabated under Trump and is doing much WORSE, than other employment sector. Manufacturing jobs are now at the same levels as 2009.

This is largely due to the tariffs on steel and aluminum, and the trade war in general. US exports are dropping $200 million since Trump was elected.

got a link??/

That education used to be a high school diploma.
Now it's time to develop a trade or continue your education. Or if you want to settle, MacDonald's is hiring.
So times have changed.
Yes, we're no longer working fields and hard factory jobs. Welcome to 2019, join us from 1950 when your ready.

Dumbass argument

He's fixed quite a bit. And he certainly continues to try, while the Democrats have done everything they possibly can to oppose him.

And quite a bit of effort by the Democrats is languishing in the bottom desk drawer of Moscow Mitch's desk in the Senate.

Another 266,000 jobs added last month.

Even if that were true, it still means that there are that many people working in stable jobs, who otherwise would not be. It takes a left wrong-wing parasite such as yourself to see this as a bad thing.

Why is that?

Why is that?

got a link??/
She can give you lots of things. A respected AMERICAN opinion is not one of them.

Foreign trash

Uh-huh...

"

I follow the jobs in the locale area.

Uh-huh, that you utilize subjective observations in an attempt to rebut objective facts explains why you continually fail to formulate a coherent argument based on reason and evidence.

Instead of looking at the local job listings in your neighborhood and using them to draw conclusions about the NATIONAL labor market, how about you stop being a retard and just read the BLS report that summarizes the NATIONAL labor market instead.

Oh I forgot, the BLS report doesn't square with your internal hyper-partisan narrative and thus doesn't feed your confirmation bias.

Why is that?

Why is that?

got a link??/

Dozens of them.

Manufacturing hits lowest level since 2009 | Business | Journal Gazette

US factory activity unexpectedly hits 10-year low as Trump's trade war persists | Markets Insider

https://www.instituteforsupplymanagement.org/files/Pubs/Proceedings/2010ProcFG-Ore-Kasi.pdf

Forum List

Back