Trump is the roofer we needed.

When your roof is leaking you don't go looking for a philosopher. You don't freak out about exposed butt cracks. You don't fire them for foul language. You don't ask them about previous marriages. You don't ask to see their taxes. You don't ridicule their wife or bring their children into the discussion.
You hire them to fix your problem not audition for a personality contest.

The same things could be said about a heart surgeon or just about any other profession.

Sure Trump has an abrasive personality but I fail to see why it matters. He was hired to do a job and thus far he has done it quite well.
So you like trillion dollar deficits and a slow economy. Got it.
Slow economy???? there is finally consumer optimism in this country now!
When growth was this slow under Obama trump said we were in big trouble. That is true now.

When your roof is leaking you don't go looking for a philosopher. You don't freak out about exposed butt cracks. You don't fire them for foul language. You don't ask them about previous marriages. You don't ask to see their taxes. You don't ridicule their wife or bring their children into the discussion.

The same things could be said about a heart surgeon or just about any other profession.

Sure Trump has an abrasive personality but I fail to see why it matters. He was hired to do a job and thus far he has done it quite well.
The problem with your conclusions, is Donnie hasn’t fixed anything.
He fixed Hillary. Fixed her good.
Yeah I can agree with that.

As bad as Donnie is, he could never be as bad as HER.

Part of the President's job is to represent the nation. He's a fucking embarrassment and a con man. Make all the excuses you want, but it's true and you know it. The sooner he's removed the better.

Another 266,000 jobs added last month. The stock market is still at the highest it has been in decades. When did the Dems bring in tax cuts? Do I have to list all of his accomplishments? I will.

Almost all of those jobs are "Service" jobs. While the other types of jobs have either stagnated or gone down, the Service Jobs have exceeded all expectations. "Service Jobs" is another way of saying Waitress, Hotel Workers, etc. all at or just above minimum wage.
Yall keep hyping on minimum wage. Even the fast food joints around here advertise a couple bucks above minimum wage.

Mickey D's pays 10 bucks an hour around here. Yet it takes at least 15 an hour to make a living wage around here. And that is just to cover the cost of living with no frills and no disposable income. In places that the COL is higher, of course they pay higher but that 15 bucks an hour also goes up just to exist. To date, most people that make under the living wage are eligible for Snap (food stamps, energy assistance, etc.) but in mid 2020, they lose that because they are able to work and have jobs. And that is by an Executive Order Rump and his merry band of Criminals are drafting right now. Meanwhile, we are creating even more of these below living wage jobs at a higher rate than we are all the other jobs. So you can celebrate that 266K increase but most of them are just creating more misery in the long run.

I am not saying that other Presidents have paid that much attention to this problem. It's been going on for the last 30 years. But it's accelerated under Rump and it's just going to get even worse. Rump may be a jobs creation President but we don't need those kind of jobs created. We need Living Wage and Higher jobs created at a higher rate than the service jobs.

And Rump has to go if you Rumpsters celebrate the creation of service jobs.

Almost all of those jobs are "Service" jobs. While the other types of jobs have either stagnated or gone down, the Service Jobs have exceeded all expectations. "Service Jobs" is another way of saying Waitress, Hotel Workers, etc. all at or just above minimum wage.
Uh-huh...

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29. Over the last 12 months, average hourly earnings have increased by 3.1 percent."

"In November, health care added 45,000 jobs, following little employment change in October(+12,000). The November job gains occurred in ambulatory health care services (+34,000) and in hospitals (+10,000). Health care has added 414,000 jobs over the last 12 months.

Employment in professional and technical services increased by 31,000 in November and by 278,000 over the last 12 months.

Manufacturing employment rose by 54,000 in November, following a decline of 43,000 in the prior month. Within manufacturing, employment in motor vehicles and parts was up by 41,000 in November, reflecting the return of workers who were on strike in October.

In November, employment in leisure and hospitality continued to trend up (+45,000). The industry has added 219,000 jobs over the last 4 months.

Employment in transportation and warehousing continued on an upward trend in November (+16,000). Within the industry, job gains occurred in warehousing and storage (+8,000) and in couriers and messengers (+5,000).

Financial activities employment also continued to trend up in November (+13,000), with a gain of 7,000 in credit intermediation and related activities. Financial activities
has added 116,000 jobs over the last 12 months.
"

:popcorn:

When you're roof is leaking, you don't hire a fly by night contractor. You sure as hell do check his financials to make sure he is insured, licensed, and isn't a conman. You check the background of anyone who is working on your home to make sure it isn't a "set-up" to case your property so the roofer's criminal friends don't come back and rip you off later.

You don't pay someone thousands of dollars for a new roof without checking their reputation, business history, and theri qualifications to do the job. You hired a criminal President without even checking his references, or looking at his previous work.

Another 266,000 jobs added last month. The stock market is still at the highest it has been in decades. When did the Dems bring in tax cuts? Do I have to list all of his accomplishments? I will.

And I wonder how much that is saving in welfare.

Every time a Service Job is created, that employee (even the full time ones) are eligible for welfare benefits. So by creating more service jobs we cost ourselves more in welfare and didn't save a solitary dime.

It isn’t that he hasn’t accomplished anything, he has. The problem is he hasn’t FIXED anything. Has he fixed HC, illegal immigration, income inequality, the nonstop wars?

Yall keep hyping on minimum wage. Even the fast food joints around here advertise a couple bucks above minimum wage.

Mickey D's pays 10 bucks an hour around here. Yet it takes at least 15 an hour to make a living wage around here. And that is just to cover the cost of living with no frills and no disposable income. In places that the COL is higher, of course they pay higher but that 15 bucks an hour also goes up just to exist. To date, most people that make under the living wage are eligible for Snap (food stamps, energy assistance, etc.) but in mid 2020, they lose that because they are able to work and have jobs. And that is by an Executive Order Rump and his merry band of Criminals are drafting right now. Meanwhile, we are creating even more of these below living wage jobs at a higher rate than we are all the other jobs. So you can celebrate that 266K increase but most of them are just creating more misery in the long run.

I am not saying that other Presidents have paid that much attention to this problem. It's been going on for the last 30 years. But it's accelerated under Rump and it's just going to get even worse. Rump may be a jobs creation President but we don't need those kind of jobs created. We need Living Wage and Higher jobs created at a higher rate than the service jobs.

Higher wage jobs require people with an education. Without an education, people may have to work two jobs, just as it always has been.

You hired a criminal President without even checking his references, or looking at his previous work.

Big deal, that's how's it's done here in the good ole US of A and has been for decades .... we just go with whichever candidate seems to be the most bling at the time.

Fuck integrity, competence or experience, we want the bling-bling!

We treat picking a President as seriously as most teenage girls treat picking their next boyfriend.

Higher wage jobs require people with an education. Without an education, people may have to work two jobs, just as it always has been.
That education used to be a high school diploma.

It isn’t that he hasn’t accomplished anything, he has. The problem is he hasn’t FIXED anything. Has he fixed HC, illegal immigration, income inequality, the nonstop wars?
He stopped a HC plan that was poorly written, he tried to fix illegal immigration without help from the dems, there will always be different levels of income, just as there are different levels of education and we are not at war.

Uh-huh...

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29. Over the last 12 months, average hourly earnings have increased by 3.1 percent."

"In November, health care added 45,000 jobs, following little employment change in October(+12,000). The November job gains occurred in ambulatory health care services (+34,000) and in hospitals (+10,000). Health care has added 414,000 jobs over the last 12 months.

Employment in professional and technical services increased by 31,000 in November and by 278,000 over the last 12 months.

Manufacturing employment rose by 54,000 in November, following a decline of 43,000 in the prior month. Within manufacturing, employment in motor vehicles and parts was up by 41,000 in November, reflecting the return of workers who were on strike in October.

In November, employment in leisure and hospitality continued to trend up (+45,000). The industry has added 219,000 jobs over the last 4 months.

Employment in transportation and warehousing continued on an upward trend in November (+16,000). Within the industry, job gains occurred in warehousing and storage (+8,000) and in couriers and messengers (+5,000).

Financial activities employment also continued to trend up in November (+13,000), with a gain of 7,000 in credit intermediation and related activities. Financial activities
has added 116,000 jobs over the last 12 months.
"

:popcorn:

The bulk of the Health Care Jobs added were CNA jobs. Less than the Minimum for the Living Wage.
Leisure and hospitality is another way of saying minimum wage motel maids.

And those two make up the bulk of the increase. Add to the fact that the Average is just the average. The High Earners drive that figure up. When the high earners get a nice increase, the average goes up and it doesn't mean the bottom makes out any better. In fact, even if the lower wage earners do get a raise, their cost of living raises and more than eats up that raise so they either stay the same or get further behind.

You need to look at the total picture instead of just cherry picking.

Define "higher wage".... despite what certain partisan dingbats would have you believe the preponderance of the American Labor Force doesn't work in minimum wage or near minimum wage jobs.

"In November, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 7 cents to $28.29."

Employment Situation Summary

Which, of course, just adds to Dem's anger, frustration, and bitterness. Try as they may - and they are trying - they can't seem to stop America from prospering.

Nov results - 266,000 jobs added, 3.5% unemployment. MAGA, baby!!!

Bill Maher made clear just how deep and all-consuming is their hate:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Maher prays for a recession that will hurt millions of Americans simply because his butt hurts. That kind of disdain & disloyalty - when turned into action - is seditious, especially among those sworn to uphold our laws and our constitution.

You hired a criminal President without even checking his references, or looking at his previous work.

Big deal, that's how's it's done here in the good ole US of A and has been for decades .... we just go with whichever candidate seems to be the most bling at the time.

Fuck integrity, competence or experience, we want the bling-bling!

We treat picking a President as seriously as most teenage girls treat picking their next boyfriend.
That was so stupid, it doesn't deserve an answer.

That education used to be a high school diploma.
Now it's time to develop a trade or continue your education. Or if you want to settle, MacDonald's is hiring.

The problem is, if Rump were the General Contractor, he would import illegal labor, get the job done, refuse to pay those workers and then turn them all in to ICE.
That's rich coming from the party of sancuary cities.

The problem is, if Rump were the General Contractor, he would import illegal labor, get the job done, refuse to pay those workers and then turn them all in to ICE.
That's rich coming from the party of sancuary cities.
Those that are working for minimum wage should be happy with that or return to their original homeland.

Forum List

Back