Pelosi is TERRIFIED of discussing impeachment

She's busy praying for the president. :auiqs.jpg:

Since attaining enlightenment and leaving the Convent to take up politics for the people, Nance has been working on her book: The Ten Great Truths of Mankind."

694940094001_6040480679001_6040482842001-vs.jpg

GetFile.jpg

pray3.jpg

You have to Impeach a President before you can know what for.

Pelosi calls for articles of impeachment against Trump, but then doesn't want to discuss it

I saw a clip of this this morning. It's soooooooo important we must sweep it under the rug!

I watched clips of her this morning. She didn't look terrified. Rump took a bite of her ass early today and Nancy chomped back. Of course, she had a much bigger target to bite into. And you wonder why I call him Rump.

Nancy is usually quite reserved but Rump's attack on her, she is just said, "Enough". Don't look for her to play nice anymore.

It boggles the mind. On the day she announces impeachment she refuses to talk about it?

Absurd

What's to discuss. It's all being said in the Impeachment Hearings. Rump just lost about the only powerful ally he had in the Democratic House and that was Pelosi. Yes, Pelosi could block the impeachment from coming but don't look for that now. Enough support in the house to pass it and she allows it to go. She isn't Moscow Mitch that blocks anything that the Rump doesn't want or the NRA or a host of others outside of congress don't want. And Rump just removed any misgivings Pelosi had. He picked a very, very bad enemy. One that he made himself.

Interesting that they planned this for the same day the Horowitz report comes out...

And you wonder why I call him Rump.
I don't wonder why. You're an internet warrior who has nothing to fear because you talk shit anonymously.

A fraud. Back in the day I dominated cowards like you in real life.
I've posted my name, phone number and address many times on this site when challenged by pussies like you. Not one mouth breather has ever shown up. Plenty of heavy breathing calls tho.

Freaks and losers

Pelosi calls for articles of impeachment against Trump, but then doesn't want to discuss it

I saw a clip of this this morning. It's soooooooo important we must sweep it under the rug!

I watched clips of her this morning. She didn't look terrified. Rump took a bite of her ass early today and Nancy chomped back. Of course, she had a much bigger target to bite into. And you wonder why I call him Rump.

Nancy is usually quite reserved but Rump's attack on her, she is just said, "Enough". Don't look for her to play nice anymore.

It's hard to be terrified when you dont have the brain power to remember where you left your Polident this morning.....just sayin.

And you wonder why I call him Rump.
I don't wonder why. You're an internet warrior who has nothing to fear because you talk shit anonymously.

A fraud. Back in the day I dominated cowards like you in real life.
I've posted my name, phone number and address many times on this site when challenged by pussies like you. Not one mouth breather has ever shown up. Plenty of heavy breathing calls tho.

Freaks and losers

Wow, what a Terror you must be. And just how many times did your id get stolen in the process? Can you lie a bit more. Are you aware of my background? You keyboard Rexall Rangers are interesting to say the least. And you are a card carrying member of the Party of Rump. Why would you tell the truth when a lie will work just as well.

It's hard to be terrified when you dont have the brain power to remember where you left your Polident this morning.....just sayin.

Deos that mean that Rump has someone pointing out where he left his Polident? Is that the reason he's scared shitless right about now? Wow, never thought to link Polident with fear.

Deos that mean that Rump has someone pointing out where he left his Polident? Is that the reason he's scared shitless right about now? Wow, never thought to link Polident with fear.

Well aren't you the stupid one.

Forum List

Back