Trump is the roofer we needed.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When your roof is leaking you don't go looking for a philosopher. You don't freak out about exposed butt cracks. You don't fire them for foul language. You don't ask them about previous marriages. You don't ask to see their taxes. You don't ridicule their wife or bring their children into the discussion.
You hire them to fix your problem not audition for a personality contest.

The same things could be said about a heart surgeon or just about any other profession.

Sure Trump has an abrasive personality but I fail to see why it matters. He was hired to do a job and thus far he has done it quite well.

Our beloved Pres.Trump has proven himself to be an amazing president.

He is honest, forthright, and puts the county first.

We are truly a blessed people to have him as our ruler. .. :thup:

When your roof is leaking you don't go looking for a philosopher. You don't freak out about exposed butt cracks. You don't fire them for foul language. You don't ask them about previous marriages. You don't ask to see their taxes. You don't ridicule their wife or bring their children into the discussion.

The same things could be said about a heart surgeon or just about any other profession.

Sure Trump has an abrasive personality but I fail to see why it matters. He was hired to do a job and thus far he has done it quite well.
The problem with your conclusions, is Donnie hasn’t fixed anything.

• Banned

He fixed Hillary. Fixed her good.

th

Perhaps not but he has kept the Democrats occupied...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Another 266,000 jobs added last month. The stock market is still at the highest it has been in decades. When did the Dems bring in tax cuts? Do I have to list all of his accomplishments? I will.

The problem is, if Rump were the General Contractor, he would import illegal labor, get the job done, refuse to pay those workers and then turn them all in to ICE.

Another 266,000 jobs added last month. The stock market is still at the highest it has been in decades. When did the Dems bring in tax cuts? Do I have to list all of his accomplishments? I will.

Almost all of those jobs are "Service" jobs. While the other types of jobs have either stagnated or gone down, the Service Jobs have exceeded all expectations. "Service Jobs" is another way of saying Waitress, Hotel Workers, etc. all at or just above minimum wage.

Almost all of those jobs are "Service" jobs. While the other types of jobs have either stagnated or gone down, the Service Jobs have exceeded all expectations. "Service Jobs" is another way of saying Waitress, Hotel Workers, etc. all at or just above minimum wage.
Yall keep hyping on minimum wage. Even the fast food joints around here advertise a couple bucks above minimum wage.

And I wonder how much that is saving in welfare.

I think that says it, very well. There is much about Mr. Trump that I do not like or respect; but one thing that cannot be denied, is that having hired him to do a job, he is dedicated to doing that job, as nobody else who has held that office in my lifetime with the possible exception of Reagan, has been. I had to hold my nose and vote for him in 2016, seeing him as by far the lesser of two evils, but I will feel much better about voting for him in 2020.

So you like trillion dollar deficits and a slow economy. Got it.

I think that says it, very well. There is much about Mr. Trump that I do not like or respect; but one thing that cannot be denied, is that having hired him to do a job, he is dedicated to doing that job, as nobody else who has held that office in my lifetime with the possible exception of Reagan, has been. I had to hold my nose and vote for him in 2016, seeing him as by far the lesser of two evils, but I will feel much better about voting for him in 2020.
I think there are a great many people feel the same way.

So you like trillion dollar deficits and a slow economy. Got it.
Slow economy???? there is finally consumer optimism in this country now!

Forum List

Back