Trump is so jealous of Obama. Must be because

Trump has an IQ of 151-155 which would consider him to be a genius, to Obama 116-148. So smarter, no. Obama will never see Trump kind of money, and Trump filed bankruptcy 3 times and still bounced back. When it comes to business and negotiating, I think Trump got that over Obama. Thinking before speaking, well Obama got that. Older, Yes but still got hot wife.
Like most illiterate whites obviously you havent heard IQ is something made up by insecure whites to make themselves feel better about having to be civilized twice by Blacks.
Here we go with the racism. You must be black. And yea I'm illiterate because I obviously had no idea that the sole purpose of an IQ was something made up to make me feel better having been civilized not once, but twice by blacks! It has nothing to do with assisting in identifying students in need of educational assistance. Or measuring ones analytical thinking, mathematical ability and spatial recognition.
Providing a fact on an uneducated statement, which I know was just an expression on how someone felt, not facts. Automatically makes me a Trump supporter? Trump is an idiot, I agree. But yall be involving this race crap in everything. Making a racist comment to just stir things up. Just makes you look more dumb.
I'm glad you agree you are illiterate. Maybe you should research what IQ tests were used for instead of running off at the mouth? You would actually sound more intelligent.

Race and intelligence - Wikipedia

The first IQ test was developed in 1905 and 1908 for school placement for children. Race had nothing to do with IQ testing until later years. You said it was made up by white to make themselves feel better about having to be civilized twice by blacks.
You are showing how illiterate you are cause it explains it in that very link you sent me.
It was biased on conception and used to discriminate. I could make up a IQ where you would flunk every question and then claim you were less intelligent like the military did when they wanted to keep Blacks out.

Trump has an IQ of 151-155 which would consider him to be a genius, to Obama 116-148. So smarter, no. Obama will never see Trump kind of money, and Trump filed bankruptcy 3 times and still bounced back. When it comes to business and negotiating, I think Trump got that over Obama. Thinking before speaking, well Obama got that. Older, Yes but still got hot wife.
Like most illiterate whites obviously you havent heard IQ is something made up by insecure whites to make themselves feel better about having to be civilized twice by Blacks.
Here we go with the racism. You must be black. And yea I'm illiterate because I obviously had no idea that the sole purpose of an IQ was something made up to make me feel better having been civilized not once, but twice by blacks! It has nothing to do with assisting in identifying students in need of educational assistance. Or measuring ones analytical thinking, mathematical ability and spatial recognition.
Providing a fact on an uneducated statement, which I know was just an expression on how someone felt, not facts. Automatically makes me a Trump supporter? Trump is an idiot, I agree. But yall be involving this race crap in everything. Making a racist comment to just stir things up. Just makes you look more dumb.
I'm glad you agree you are illiterate. Maybe you should research what IQ tests were used for instead of running off at the mouth? You would actually sound more intelligent.

Maybe you should actually read your information you are using to try to prove someone wrong beforehand buddy.
Maybe you should read the information I posted instead of sounding like a fool.

Maybe you should actually read your information you are using to try to prove someone wrong beforehand buddy.
Your information is made up by false knowledge.

You said IQ is something that was "made up" by "white people" to "make themselves feel better" for "being twices civilized by blacks". IQ testing and race had nothing to do with each other until the 1920s and the first IQ test was developed between 1905 and 1908 for sole purpose of placement for school. nothing with race my friend

You said IQ is something that was "made up" by "white people" to "make themselves feel better" for "being twices civilized by blacks". IQ testing and race had nothing to do with each other until the 1920s and the first IQ test was developed between 1905 and 1908 for sole purpose of placement for school. nothing with race my friend
It is. Thats why they hang on to it and claim Blacks are not smart by pointing to it. What they dont get is most Blacks know its just a racist game and whites arent smart enough to device a test for intelligence. They lack the intellect to do so.

The first IQ test was developed in 1905 and 1908 for school placement for children. Race had nothing to do with IQ testing until later years. You said it was made up by white to make themselves feel better about having to be civilized twice by blacks.
You are showing how illiterate you are cause it explains it in that very link you sent me.
It was biased on conception and used to discriminate. I could make up a IQ where you would flunk every question and then claim you were less intelligent like the military did when they wanted to keep Blacks out.
Ok well at the beginning you said it was made up as if you were saying it was created or developed solely for the purpose to make whites feel better being twice civilized by blacks.
It might of been based on a conception and used to discriminate years later after it first being used. Maybe you should make sure you are wording your statements correctly.

Typical white boy excuse.

It is. Thats why they hang on to it and claim Blacks are not smart by pointing to it. What they dont get is most Blacks know its just a racist game and whites arent smart enough to device a test for intelligence. They lack the intellect to do so.
That may be true but it wasn't "made up" for that purpose. It may have been used in a form of discrimination but like I said not for years later.

Ok well at the beginning you said it was made up as if you were saying it was created or developed solely for the purpose to make whites feel better being twice civilized by blacks.
It might of been based on a conception and used to discriminate years later after it first being used. Maybe you should make sure you are wording your statements correctly.
My statement was worded correctly. Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension.

Typical white boy excuse.
Your right! That's my excuse every time.

My statement was worded correctly. Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension.
lol ok. You said made up, what does made up mean to you? It means "invented" or " Not true" but it wasn't till the 1920s IQ was used for discrimination, roughly 15+ years after it was "made up". Hey my comprehension is just fine, you couldn't even comprehend the link you used to prove something. Dude your wrong I'm right you lost this one, relax and try again later

That may be true but it wasn't "made up" for that purpose. It may have been used in a form of discrimination but like I said not for years later.
Of course it was made up for that purpose. The first person to float the idea was a racist. Francis Galton was a pioneer in intelligence testing. Cousin of Darwin he wanted to prove whites were more intelligent.

[Sir Francis Galton: the father of eugenics]. - PubMed - NCBI

"Not only was Sir Francis Galton a famous geographer and statistician, he also invented "eugenics" in 1883. Eugenics, defined as the science of improving racial stock, was developed from a new heredity theory, conceived by Galton himself, and from the evolution theory of Charles Darwin, transposed to human society by Herbert Spencer. Galton's eugenics was a program to artificially produce a better human race through regulating marriage and thus procreation. Galton put particular emphasis on "positive eugenics", aimed at encouraging the physically and mentally superior members of the population to choose partners with similar traits."

lol ok. You said made up, what does made up mean to you? It means "invented" or " Not true" but it wasn't till the 1920s IQ was used for discrimination, roughly 15+ years after it was "made up". Hey my comprehension is just fine, you couldn't even comprehend the link you used to prove something. Dude your wrong I'm right you lost this one, relax and try again later
Made up means someone thought of it to prove whites were smarter. Do your research. I told you not to be a fool. Work on your reading skills.

Of course it was made up for that purpose. The first person to float the idea was a racist. Francis Galton was a pioneer in intelligence testing. Cousin of Darwin he wanted to prove whites were more intelligent.
In later years my friend, in later years

It was created to identify students who may need educational assistance.

What do you mean in later years? Do you know what "pioneer" means?

Key players in the history & development of intelligence & testing

"Intelligence tests are grounded in the work of Francis Galton in the late 19th century. Galton is considered to be the father of the study of individual differences [and, incidentally was the half-cousin of Charles Darwin]. For Galton, measurement of intelligence was to be as direct as possible a measure of underlying intelligence. Hence, Galton suggested reaction time as a feasible approach and pursued various sensori-motor measurements."

Alfred Binet developed the first IQ test and there is no evidence he was racist that I can find

What do you mean in later years? Do you know what "pioneer" means?
15+ years after it was "made up"

Alfred Binet developed the first IQ test and there is no evidence he was racist that I can find

Thats because you dont want to find it. Why was Binet impressed by a racist?

Alfred Binet | French psychologist

"Impressed by the attempt of the English psychologist Sir Francis Galton to record individual differences by means of standardized tests, Binet adapted the method to studies of eminent writers, artists, mathematicians, and chess players, often supplementing the more formal tests with observations on body type, handwriting, and other characteristics.

Forum List

Back