Trump is so jealous of Obama. Must be because

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.

OBAMA

original-grid-image-10139-1486476425-3.jpg

Trump

View attachment 154721

lmao.gif
Please tell me Drumpfs picture is photo shopped?
I think they photoshopped his tiny hands to be bigger.

Wouldn't be his first time faking an image..............

DDXp8LPV0AEJSAD.jpg

you deny pootey poot has been pulling donny's strings since 2013. that makes you a dupe.

every offense is very much meant.

Your red baiting is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

Trump proved that he had a better understanding of where the American voters where and what they wanted, then anyone else.

Both political parties. THe media. The so called experts. The pollsters.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny.

lol.... he had lots of help from people who studied & learned how to do what they needed to do to get their boy in office. trump never could have succeeded with out major commie help.

LOL! You are claiming that the Russians are better at American politics than either the Republicans OR the Democrats!

RIght there, that's absurd.

AND it still does not refute my point, even if it was not utterly absurd.

Trump proved that he had a better understanding of where the American voters where and what they wanted, then anyone else.

Both political parties. THe media. The so called experts. The pollsters.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny

not me.... 17 intel agencies, cartoon boy.

tick tock....

Any spy that tried to tell me that the RUSSIANS are better at us politics that us politicians I will laugh in his face.

Trump was right and they all, YOU ALL were wrong.

And he proved in in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny.

new-york-times-forecast.jpg

lol... you got it bad for captain cray cray, don'tcha? are you gonna flip out when he's taken away either in handcuffs or a straightjacket?

Orange face paint however ---- not so much.

Are you lefties ever going to get tired of the orange thing? Please, get some new material.

how'z about:

mango madman
donny doll hands
donny tic tacs
fat donny 2 scoops
captain cray cray
president tinkles
president moron
president fucking moron
president covefe
president tinkles
tribblehead?

Drumpf spoke out for cartoon characters, illiterates, and those that were slightly retarded. I dont hate you. I pity you. You were fooled by Drumpf and yet you still think he is brilliant. :laugh:

I already commented on your hatred of Middle America, but thanks for the verification.

None of that changes or even challenges in the slightest my point.

all you lefties saw what he was doing and were still completely confident that he would lose, right to the point that the votes started rolling in.

Your spin on the matter doesn't change the fact that he was brilliant, and you fuckers were dead wrong.

new-york-times-forecast.jpg

Your only point was that you proudly proclaimed Drumpf was brilliant for fooling you. Like a carnival barker at the fair he saw you coming and sold you some magic elixir. Now I can see one admitting he was fooled but to consider the carnival barker as brilliant takes slavish admiration to another level. I asked before and you avoided answering me. Arent you ashamed at least a little he played you like deck of cheap cards on boys night out?

And now you are reduced to lying about what I said to hide from the truth.

You are a coward.
Says the guy that claimed I hated Middle America. :laugh:

Youre a retarded coward.

You do.

And you are the one that thinks Trump changed the world by accident.

Even though it went down just the way he said.

Moron.

' moron ' is reserved for trump.

just ask rex.

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.

I think Donald is just angry because he has a micro penis

Wow. That's very sad of you.
No. Its just very sad for his wife.

Your need to tell yourself that his penis is small, is sad for you.

I can't imagine what you are getting out of believing that. Because I'm not pathetic like you.

you post cartoons depicting trump as thor & captain ameica. that really REALLY is the epitome of pathetic. lord knows what you get out of that.

1. Younger? Maybe. Trump is old, and probably does not have a lot of time left.

2. smarter? LOL!!! Trump was right about how to win, when all you lefties, and all the political class and all the pollsters and all the media were sure he would lose.

3. Black? Well, that's pretty racist of you.

WIN? Really like what? We are heading the wrong direction bud. People are calling him cockroach, derange animal, ignorant and stupid right on the media.
He is jealous with Obama big time. Yesterday’s conference at the rose garden he was asked about the 4 green berets that was killed in Niger 12 days ago. Why he had not made any comments or make phone calls about the death of 4 soldiers. Then from his tiny brain out from nowhere——— He injected Obama as an excuse. What kind dumb shit sick game is that? The whole world is laughing and blasting this petulant little kid.

This link is just one of the many that are blasting this ignorant president.

Gregg Popovich Issues Blistering Takedown of ‘Soulless Coward’ Donald Trump

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

Trump is president, the other two aren’t.

He is not even worth to be called president of Boy Scouts let alone POTUS. A total disgrace, embarrassment and a clown.

Last edited:
Says the guy that claimed I hated Middle America. :laugh:

Youre a retarded coward.

You do.

And you are the one that thinks Trump changed the world by accident.

Even though it went down just the way he said.

Moron.
Drumpf hasnt change anything except my understanding of just how many illiterate people are still in the US.

He loves the poorly educated!

And it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see why.

Your arrogance and bigotry is noted and held against you.

President Trump spoke out for Middle America, who's interests had been ignored by both parties for a long, long time.

You name calling reflects on you, not them.

Oh yes he did, I remember. And I quote, "how stupid are the people of Iowa?" He said that TO Iowa. IN Iowa.

And the state then voted for him in the GE so this could be one of those stopped-clock moments where he was actually right; it certainly "reflects on them" doesn't it.

But that's Rump's name-calling , not mine.

Agreed, except for the first part --- I believe he could help what he is just as the rest of us learn to discipline our baser and selfish impulses --- but he doesn't want to because that would not serve the self-interest of Numero Uno.

There are plenty of people who understand human psychology well enough to know how to exploit it to their own personal gain, but the vast majority of us decline to do so out of a sense of ethics. Rump doesn't have any, and that I believe is his choice.

It's still summed up in the quote from the 'playbook' (appropriately named) of his fraudulent and now happily defunct "university" --- "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ------- you sell feelings." Rump understands that as well as anyone does but uses that to victimize others anyway. Just as if one of us saw a wallet fall out of a man's pocket and the man was unaware of it those of us with ethics would call his attention to it and get it back to him, whereas Rump would pick it up and run away thinking "more for me".

Anyway I believe that's a conscious choice -- you can't live 71 years and never pick up any social mores --- and his choice belies, again, a glaring giant bigly Yuge character flaw. One that makes actually voting for him literally unthinkable. Except apparently for those too blind to see the obvious.

Malignant Narcissism: Collision of Two Personality Disorders
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving self

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).

For some, their grandiosity and protection of their fragile "true self" can be at such extreme levels that they will lie and give the impression that simply because they say it, that makes it reality. Many will become angered if their lies are challenged with truth or facts. Of course, this can create problems for the people close to them, as this pattern of behavior can easily veer into gaslighting.

Malignant narcissism is a blend of two disorders that pose problems interpersonally for their victims — narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. It is not uncommon for others to feel anxious, intimidated by, and fearful of people with this condition. The combination of poor empathy coupled with aggression, hypersensitivity, and suspiciousness can bring pain to others.

Those who interact with malignant narcissists often consider them jealous, petty, thin-skinned, punitive, hateful, cunning, and angry. Given their shallowness, they are not regulated emotionally and have beliefs that swing from one extreme to the next.

Their decisions can hurt others, because they rank relationships and people based on superficial standards and categories. They want to land on top, even when pretending to be altruistic or engaging in an activity that should not be "all about them." They often view the world through a primitive binary lens (for example, winner/loser; smart/dumb; rich/poor; pretty/ugly; black/white) — all the while sustaining the belief that they are superior. This is likely associated with problems processing emotional information, which reflects faulty neurobiology.

Malignant Narcissism: Collision of Two Personality Disorders

Had Obama simply left the Donald alone, The Donald might not had been motivated to run for president in 2016.

Very funny. Trump criticized Obama for:
1. Playing too much golf.
2. Wasting tax dollars on vacations.
2. Signing too many executive orders.
3. Born in Kenya.
4. Etc etc etc

Let’s see just the first 10 months.
1. Trump spent total of 58 days and $74 millions so far. See links.
Trump Golf Count

2. Signed 50 EO first 10 months Obama about 26.
3. Trump and sheriff Arpaio created this crap.

Trump is total hypocrite.

Had Obama simply left the Donald alone, The Donald might not had been motivated to run for president in 2016.

3. Born in Kenya.
4. Etc etc etc

Trump Golf Count

Obama thought he was funny when he was roasting Trump. Now look who is president. I am not a Trump fan. Trump is president because of Obama.

3. Born in Kenya.
4. Etc etc etc

Trump Golf Count

Obama thought he was funny when he was roasting Trump. Now look who is president. I am not a Trump fan. Trump is president because of Obama.

obama definitely ignited what became trump's mission to exact revenge from being humiliated at the correspondence dinner in 2011... but trump is president because putin played on that unrelenting vindictive nature of donny's & has been pulling those puppet strings since 2013.

3. Born in Kenya.
4. Etc etc etc

Trump Golf Count

obama definitely ignited what became trump's mission to exact revenge from being humiliated at the correspondence dinner in 2011... but trump is president because putin played on that unrelenting vindictive nature of donny's & has been pulling those puppet strings since 2013.

But Obama told Putin to "Cut it out"! Guess that didn't work.

Trump has an IQ of 151-155 which would consider him to be a genius, to Obama 116-148. So smarter, no. Obama will never see Trump kind of money, and Trump filed bankruptcy 3 times and still bounced back. When it comes to business and negotiating, I think Trump got that over Obama. Thinking before speaking, well Obama got that. Older, Yes but still got hot wife.

Forum List

Back