Trump is so jealous of Obama. Must be because

Trump has an IQ of 151-155 which would consider him to be a genius, to Obama 116-148. So smarter, no. Obama will never see Trump kind of money, and Trump filed bankruptcy 3 times and still bounced back. When it comes to business and negotiating, I think Trump got that over Obama. Thinking before speaking, well Obama got that. Older, Yes but still got hot wife.
Like most illiterate whites obviously you havent heard IQ is something made up by insecure whites to make themselves feel better about having to be civilized twice by Blacks.

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.

1. Younger? Maybe. Trump is old, and probably does not have a lot of time left.

2. smarter? LOL!!! Trump was right about how to win, when all you lefties, and all the political class and all the pollsters and all the media were sure he would lose.

3. Black? Well, that's pretty racist of you.
Trump doesn't care that he is a cult figure to Republicans.

What he really wants is to be respected by the people that respect Obama. Only they don't respect Trump. They laugh at him and he just can't take it. Poor, weird, orange thing.

Trump has an IQ of 151-155 which would consider him to be a genius, to Obama 116-148. So smarter, no. Obama will never see Trump kind of money, and Trump filed bankruptcy 3 times and still bounced back. When it comes to business and negotiating, I think Trump got that over Obama. Thinking before speaking, well Obama got that. Older, Yes but still got hot wife.

prove the IQ? Also T is a loser, loser at marriage and extramarital affairs, and business failure multiple times over. He now has 75 lawsuits against him. He is a big fat loser.

I doubt Trump is jealous of much.

His wife is younger than Obama wife.

On paper Trump has more credit line than Obama and Clinton combined..

Also you using Obama skin color to end your argument why Trump is jealous is just pathetic and actually typical leftist racism from those like you...

If Obama were Republican you would hate him but seeing he is Democrat, well you love him for now until your political party tell you not to...

Oh, Trump is a fucking moron but those that hate him like you do are dumber than him because you voted for Clinton!

Like most illiterate whites obviously you havent heard IQ is something made up by insecure whites to make themselves feel better about having to be civilized twice by Blacks.
Here we go with the racism. You must be black. And yea I'm illiterate because I obviously had no idea that the sole purpose of an IQ was something made up to make me feel better having been civilized not once, but twice by blacks! It has nothing to do with assisting in identifying students in need of educational assistance. Or measuring ones analytical thinking, mathematical ability and spatial recognition.
Providing a fact on an uneducated statement, which I know was just an expression on how someone felt, not facts. Automatically makes me a Trump supporter? Trump is an idiot, I agree. But yall be involving this race crap in everything. Making a racist comment to just stir things up. Just makes you look more dumb.

I doubt Trump is jealous of much.

His wife is younger than Obama wife.

On paper Trump has more credit line than Obama and Clinton combined..

Also you using Obama skin color to end your argument why Trump is jealous is just pathetic and actually typical leftist racism from those like you...

If Obama were Republican you would hate him but seeing he is Democrat, well you love him for now until your political party tell you not to...

Oh, Trump is a fucking moron but those that hate him like you do are dumber than him because you voted for Clinton!

I have voted both ways, nothing to do with parties, just the men. He is obviously jealous of Obama since he is consumed with debasing him.

prove the IQ? Also T is a loser, loser at marriage and extramarital affairs, and business failure multiple times over. He now has 75 lawsuits against him. He is a big fat loser.

If he is a loser, what does that make you?

If he is a loser, what does that make you?

In my book a winner.

Trump is so jealous of Obama he has turned orange.

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.
Had Obama simply left the Donald alone, The Donald might not had been motivated to run for president in 2016.

Very funny. Trump criticized Obama for:
1. Playing too much golf.
2. Wasting tax dollars on vacations.
2. Signing too many executive orders.
3. Born in Kenya.
4. Etc etc etc

Let’s see just the first 10 months.
1. Trump spent total of 58 days and $74 millions so far. See links.
Trump Golf Count

2. Signed 50 EO first 10 months Obama about 26.
3. Trump and sheriff Arpaio created this crap.

Trump is total hypocrite.

Obama thought he was funny when he was roasting Trump. Now look who is president. I am not a Trump fan. Trump is president because of Obama.

That was just one time. Compared to Trump’s insults and racist attacks against Obama even before this coward Trump became a candidate.

Thatdude is very funny.

Trump IQ is misleading. From what we see after 9 months. He proved himself like a petulant little kid always saying or doing something stupid.
If his IQ is that high——- at least he should knows what he is doing or saying.

He believed Gen. Pershing hoax story.
He tweeted hitting Hillary with a golf ball.
He believed Obama wiretapped him.
He believed 3 - 5 millions illegal alien votes.
His only policy towards North K. is war.
He insulted his own A. general in public.
He insulted his SOS Tillerson in public.
Pissing contest whoever disagreed with him.
He was asked a question about the 4 green berets that was killed in Niger. Out of nowhere he injected Obama as an excuse.

So tell me ——— Is that a sign of high IQ or low IQ? Or just plain stupid.

I think Donald is just angry because he has a micro penis

Wow. That's very sad of you.
No. Its just very sad for his wife.

Your need to tell yourself that his penis is small, is sad for you.

I can't imagine what you are getting out of believing that. Because I'm not pathetic like you.

That Rump's penis is tiny is irrelevant. What's far more illustrative is his obsession with being so whiny defensive about it. Even to the point of bringing it up, no pun intended, on national TV.

That neurosis betrays character, or lack thereof. And a complete dearth of self-discipline.

Standard lib bullshit.

Attack someone and then claim that their is something wrong with them being defensive.

Do you realize how much that type of shit makes people hate you?

Says the guy that claimed I hated Middle America. :laugh:

Youre a retarded coward.

You do.

And you are the one that thinks Trump changed the world by accident.

Even though it went down just the way he said.

Moron.
Drumpf hasnt change anything except my understanding of just how many illiterate people are still in the US.

He loves the poorly educated!

And it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see why.

Your arrogance and bigotry is noted and held against you.

President Trump spoke out for Middle America, who's interests had been ignored by both parties for a long, long time.

You name calling reflects on you, not them.

Oh yes he did, I remember. And I quote, "how stupid are the people of Iowa?" He said that TO Iowa. IN Iowa.

And the state then voted for him in the GE so this could be one of those stopped-clock moments where he was actually right; it certainly "reflects on them" doesn't it.

But that's Rump's name-calling , not mine.

President Trump spoke out for Middle America, who's interests had been ignored by both parties for a long, long time.

Only a completely delusional fool would deny how brilliantly President Trump ran his campaign.

It was brilliant if youre illiterate and easily swayed by carnival barkers. Your admiration of Drumpf puts you in both categories.

Who's int the White House?

Who was right? Who was wrong?

I know youre illiterate so I will post it again with this fact. Brilliance is in the mind of the beholder.

It was brilliant if youre illiterate and easily swayed by carnival barkers. Your admiration of Drumpf puts you in both categories.

Brilliance is not in the mind of the beholder.

His analysis was different than just about everyone else's.

He was right and they all were wrong.

Ignoring that is the act of a fool.

Occam's Razor.

Would be that Trump was smarter than those who were completely wrong.

You do.

And you are the one that thinks Trump changed the world by accident.

Even though it went down just the way he said.

Moron.
Drumpf hasnt change anything except my understanding of just how many illiterate people are still in the US.

He loves the poorly educated!

And it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see why.

Your arrogance and bigotry is noted and held against you.

Oh yes he did, I remember. And I quote, "how stupid are the people of Iowa?" He said that TO Iowa. IN Iowa.

And the state then voted for him in the GE so this could be one of those stopped-clock moments where he was actually right; it certainly "reflects on them" doesn't it.

But that's Rump's name-calling , not mine.

I didn't call any names, Dreamboat. In the quoted example, Rump did.

And when you first got here, you did. To wit: "racist". An explanation for which, from which, you courageously ran away.
:gay:

Thatdude is very funny.

Trump IQ is misleading. From what we see after 9 months. He proved himself like a petulant little kid always saying or doing something stupid.
If his IQ is that high——- at least he should knows what he is doing or saying.

He believed Gen. Pershing hoax story.
He tweeted hitting Hillary with a golf ball.
He believed Obama wiretapped him.
He believed 3 - 5 millions illegal alien votes.
His only policy towards North K. is war.
He insulted his own A. general in public.
He insulted his SOS Tillerson in public.
Pissing contest whoever disagreed with him.
He was asked a question about the 4 green berets that was killed in Niger. Out of nowhere he injected Obama as an excuse.

So tell me ——— Is that a sign of high IQ or low IQ? Or just plain stupid.

Hey, you left out the "President of the Virgin Islands".

Here we go with the racism. You must be black. And yea I'm illiterate because I obviously had no idea that the sole purpose of an IQ was something made up to make me feel better having been civilized not once, but twice by blacks! It has nothing to do with assisting in identifying students in need of educational assistance. Or measuring ones analytical thinking, mathematical ability and spatial recognition.
Providing a fact on an uneducated statement, which I know was just an expression on how someone felt, not facts. Automatically makes me a Trump supporter? Trump is an idiot, I agree. But yall be involving this race crap in everything. Making a racist comment to just stir things up. Just makes you look more dumb.
I'm glad you agree you are illiterate. Maybe you should research what IQ tests were used for instead of running off at the mouth? You would actually sound more intelligent.

Race and intelligence - Wikipedia

I'm glad you agree you are illiterate. Maybe you should research what IQ tests were used for instead of running off at the mouth? You would actually sound more intelligent.

The first IQ test was developed in 1905 and 1908 for school placement for children. Race had nothing to do with IQ testing until later years. You said it was made up by white to make themselves feel better about having to be civilized twice by blacks.
You are showing how illiterate you are cause it explains it in that very link you sent me.

Maybe you should actually read your information you are using to try to prove someone wrong beforehand buddy.

Forum List

Back