Trump is so jealous of Obama. Must be because

It is. Thats why they hang on to it and claim Blacks are not smart by pointing to it. What they dont get is most Blacks know its just a racist game and whites arent smart enough to device a test for intelligence. They lack the intellect to do so.
That may be true but it wasn't "made up" for that purpose. It may have been used in a form of discrimination but like I said not for years later.
Of course it was made up for that purpose. The first person to float the idea was a racist. Francis Galton was a pioneer in intelligence testing. Cousin of Darwin he wanted to prove whites were more intelligent.
In later years my friend, in later years
It was created to identify students who may need educational assistance.

Key players in the history & development of intelligence & testing

"Intelligence tests are grounded in the work of Francis Galton in the late 19th century. Galton is considered to be the father of the study of individual differences [and, incidentally was the half-cousin of Charles Darwin]. For Galton, measurement of intelligence was to be as direct as possible a measure of underlying intelligence. Hence, Galton suggested reaction time as a feasible approach and pursued various sensori-motor measurements."
Francis Galton might of "made up" surveys and questionnaires to make whites feel better by being civilized twice by blacks, but not IQ

That may be true but it wasn't "made up" for that purpose. It may have been used in a form of discrimination but like I said not for years later.
Of course it was made up for that purpose. The first person to float the idea was a racist. Francis Galton was a pioneer in intelligence testing. Cousin of Darwin he wanted to prove whites were more intelligent.

Key players in the history & development of intelligence & testing

"Intelligence tests are grounded in the work of Francis Galton in the late 19th century. Galton is considered to be the father of the study of individual differences [and, incidentally was the half-cousin of Charles Darwin]. For Galton, measurement of intelligence was to be as direct as possible a measure of underlying intelligence. Hence, Galton suggested reaction time as a feasible approach and pursued various sensori-motor measurements."
Francis Galton might of "made up" surveys and questionnaires to make whites feel better by being civilized twice by blacks, but not IQ
Alfred Binet impressed by that racist work developed the first white guy approved IQ test which nothing more than a survery. You dont need a calculator to do the math.

Alfred Binet developed the first IQ test and there is no evidence he was racist that I can find

Thats because you dont want to find it. Why was Binet impressed by a racist?

Alfred Binet | French psychologist

"Impressed by the attempt of the English psychologist Sir Francis Galton to record individual differences by means of standardized tests, Binet adapted the method to studies of eminent writers, artists, mathematicians, and chess players, often supplementing the more formal tests with observations on body type, handwriting, and other characteristics.
Are you reading these links you are posting?

Alfred Binet developed the first IQ test and there is no evidence he was racist that I can find

"Impressed by the attempt of the English psychologist Sir Francis Galton to record individual differences by means of standardized tests, Binet adapted the method to studies of eminent writers, artists, mathematicians, and chess players, often supplementing the more formal tests with observations on body type, handwriting, and other characteristics.
Yes why do you ask? Are you going to claim Galton wasnt a racist now?

i'm

No. I'm saying your argument is that "IQ is something made up by white people to make them feel better being civilized twice by blacks." Whether whoever involved was racist or not, your statement is wrong. Between 1905-1908 Alfred Binet developed the first IQ test, with helping assist students in education, not to make them feel better by being civilized twice by blacks.
It wasn't until 1916, researchers started to evaluate and compare scores with races. So it wasn't for another 8-11 years after IQ was "made up" till it became an argument for segregation.
You can go on and on but your initial statement on why it was made up is wrong. At some point years later white people may have used it to make themselves feel better by being civilized twice by blacks but it is not the initial reason, purpose it was made up. I'm done with this post.

i'm

No. I'm saying your argument is that "IQ is something made up by white people to make them feel better being civilized twice by blacks." Whether whoever involved was racist or not, your statement is wrong. Between 1905-1908 Alfred Binet developed the first IQ test, with helping assist students in education, not to make them feel better by being civilized twice by blacks.
It wasn't until 1916, researchers started to evaluate and compare scores with races. So it wasn't for another 8-11 years after IQ was "made up" till it became an argument for segregation.
You can go on and on but your initial statement on why it was made up is wrong. At some point years later white people may have used it to make themselves feel better by being civilized twice by blacks but it is not the initial reason, purpose it was made up. I'm done with this post.
TYPO Sentence after No the is after the Quoted IQ is suppose to be *is not* not is

Your red baiting is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

Trump proved that he had a better understanding of where the American voters where and what they wanted, then anyone else.

Both political parties. THe media. The so called experts. The pollsters.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny.

lol.... he had lots of help from people who studied & learned how to do what they needed to do to get their boy in office. trump never could have succeeded with out major commie help.

LOL! You are claiming that the Russians are better at American politics than either the Republicans OR the Democrats!

RIght there, that's absurd.

AND it still does not refute my point, even if it was not utterly absurd.

Trump proved that he had a better understanding of where the American voters where and what they wanted, then anyone else.

Both political parties. THe media. The so called experts. The pollsters.

He was right and they were wrong, and he proved it in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny

not me.... 17 intel agencies, cartoon boy.

tick tock....

Any spy that tried to tell me that the RUSSIANS are better at us politics that us politicians I will laugh in his face.

Trump was right and they all, YOU ALL were wrong.

And he proved in in a fashion that only a deluded fool could deny.

new-york-times-forecast.jpg

lol... you got it bad for captain cray cray, don'tcha? are you gonna flip out when he's taken away either in handcuffs or a straightjacket?

Your inability to understand the concept of politically supporting someone is very, very weird.

YOur need to imbue it with other... factors is very creepy, and says more about you than any of us want to know.

And yes, I'm comfortable speaking FOR EVERYONE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE who might read your words on that one.

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.

I think Donald is just angry because he has a micro penis

Wow. That's very sad of you.

& posting cartoons of trump depicted as thor or captain america is downright pathetic & a little looopy.

Says the man with a cartoon in his signature line.

he is younger, smarter and black skinned. Trump is orange, old and dumb. Obama and Hilary take up the space in T's head. The rest is vacant.

No. Its just very sad for his wife.

Your need to tell yourself that his penis is small, is sad for you.

I can't imagine what you are getting out of believing that. Because I'm not pathetic like you.

you post cartoons depicting trump as thor & captain ameica. that really REALLY is the epitome of pathetic. lord knows what you get out of that.

I've explained that multiple times.

Quite often the level of "debate" from you lefties drops to a level where I can't stoop to your level using words.

A comic book cartoon response seems the only logical response, where I can "Refute" your idiocy on the same level that you serve it up.

I guess I should not be surprised that this simple concept is beyond you.

Or are you just lying when you pretend to not know that?

That you took this to your creepy place, that's on you.

Weirdo.

1. Younger? Maybe. Trump is old, and probably does not have a lot of time left.

2. smarter? LOL!!! Trump was right about how to win, when all you lefties, and all the political class and all the pollsters and all the media were sure he would lose.

3. Black? Well, that's pretty racist of you.

WIN? Really like what? We are heading the wrong direction bud. People are calling him cockroach, derange animal, ignorant and stupid right on the media.
He is jealous with Obama big time. Yesterday’s conference at the rose garden he was asked about the 4 green berets that was killed in Niger 12 days ago. Why he had not made any comments or make phone calls about the death of 4 soldiers. Then from his tiny brain out from nowhere——— He injected Obama as an excuse. What kind dumb shit sick game is that? The whole world is laughing and blasting this petulant little kid.

This link is just one of the many that are blasting this ignorant president.

Gregg Popovich Issues Blistering Takedown of ‘Soulless Coward’ Donald Trump

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

The point was he won, when just about ALL OF YOU, were soooo sure he was going to be crushed.

That demonstrates brilliance. World class brilliance.

THat you don't like him being in the white house and disapprove of his job, does not change that.

2. smarter? LOL!!! Trump was right about how to win, when all you lefties, and all the political class and all the pollsters and all the media were sure he would lose.

Trump doesn't care that he is a cult figure to Republicans.

What he really wants is to be respected by the people that respect Obama. Only they don't respect Trump. They laugh at him and he just can't take it. Poor, weird, orange thing.

WTF are you raving about?

It's T-rump's itty bitty fingers, itty bitty brain, itty bitty sense of ethics, and on and on in the itty bitty category. He's obsessed with his insecurities.

Only a few or just plain nobody shit head calling Obama a puppet but all over the world knows Trump is a clown puppet of both Putin and Hannity.

Your red baiting is moronic bullshit.

"HANNITY"? God Lord, you're bat shit crazy.

WIN? Really like what? We are heading the wrong direction bud. People are calling him cockroach, derange animal, ignorant and stupid right on the media.
He is jealous with Obama big time. Yesterday’s conference at the rose garden he was asked about the 4 green berets that was killed in Niger 12 days ago. Why he had not made any comments or make phone calls about the death of 4 soldiers. Then from his tiny brain out from nowhere——— He injected Obama as an excuse. What kind dumb shit sick game is that? The whole world is laughing and blasting this petulant little kid.

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

The point was he won, when just about ALL OF YOU, were soooo sure he was going to be crushed.

THat you don't like him being in the white house and disapprove of his job, does not change that.
Demonstrates slyness and craftiness, not brilliance. Most of the people who voted for him disapprove of the job he is doing.

Drumpf hasnt change anything except my understanding of just how many illiterate people are still in the US.

He loves the poorly educated!

And it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see why.

Your arrogance and bigotry is noted and held against you.

President Trump spoke out for Middle America, who's interests had been ignored by both parties for a long, long time.

You name calling reflects on you, not them.

Oh yes he did, I remember. And I quote, "how stupid are the people of Iowa?" He said that TO Iowa. IN Iowa.

And the state then voted for him in the GE so this could be one of those stopped-clock moments where he was actually right; it certainly "reflects on them" doesn't it.

But that's Rump's name-calling , not mine.

President Trump spoke out for Middle America, who's interests had been ignored by both parties for a long, long time.

You name calling reflects on you, not them.

I didn't call any names, Dreamboat. In the quoted example, Rump did.

And when you first got here, you did. To wit: "racist". An explanation for which, from which, you courageously ran away.
:gay:

Claiming that Trump must be jealous of Obama because Obama is black,

implies that being black is inherently better than being white.

That's pure racism.

And I know that I already explained that, so, when you ridiculed me for being "courageous" that was you being a liar.

Demonstrates slyness and craftiness, not brilliance. Most of the people who voted for him disapprove of the job he is doing.

The Conventional Wisdom was that there were NOT more white votes to get, that the GOP HAD to make inroads into minority populations to win.

Trump saw that there was a huge under served white population that could be motivated to vote by speaking out for their interests.

The idea had been out there for a while, but every one else in a position to do something about it, disagreed with it.

It did not take "slyness" to come to a different and better conclusion.

It did not take "craftiness" to come to a different and better conclusion.

Trump was living in a NYC penthouse and had a better grasp of American politics (especially in the Rust Belt) than the professional politicians and political pundits, including those who lived in the Rust Belt.

That's brilliance.

You said IQ is something that was "made up" by "white people" to "make themselves feel better" for "being twices civilized by blacks". IQ testing and race had nothing to do with each other until the 1920s and the first IQ test was developed between 1905 and 1908 for sole purpose of placement for school. nothing with race my friend
It is. Thats why they hang on to it and claim Blacks are not smart by pointing to it. What they dont get is most Blacks know its just a racist game and whites arent smart enough to device a test for intelligence. They lack the intellect to do so.

Dude. He has humiliated you, and your blatant denial of the reality just reveals you to be insanely dishonest.

Underserved white population, LOL. Hillary won the popular vote by more than 3 million, The archaic electoral college was the card that at crafty, sly T-rump played. The electoral college gives individuals in the boondocks who are uneducated racists more power in their vote than the rest of the nation. Every vote in the US should be equal. T-rump won because redneck bigots and ignoramuses had move power in their individual votes than more moderate, educated people. That's why his rallies were reminicent of Hitler's WWII rallies that blamed the Jews for everything.

No. Its just very sad for his wife.

Your need to tell yourself that his penis is small, is sad for you.

I can't imagine what you are getting out of believing that. Because I'm not pathetic like you.

you post cartoons depicting trump as thor & captain ameica. that really REALLY is the epitome of pathetic. lord knows what you get out of that.

I've explained that multiple times.

Quite often the level of "debate" from you lefties drops to a level where I can't stoop to your level using words.

A comic book cartoon response seems the only logical response, where I can "Refute" your idiocy on the same level that you serve it up.

I guess I should not be surprised that this simple concept is beyond you.

Or are you just lying when you pretend to not know that?

That you took this to your creepy place, that's on you.

Weirdo.

you have never "explained" anything. you aren't smart enough to explain anything. there is no "debate" with trumptards. so it is quite funny that you demand "debate" from people who know you're liars.

You also cannot "debate" facts. Facts exist whether you believe in them or not. Perhaps that is the problem with your idea of "debate". it requires that one suspend belief and pretend that facts don't exist.... only rightwingnut trumptard lies.

so there ya go....

wackjob

You said IQ is something that was "made up" by "white people" to "make themselves feel better" for "being twices civilized by blacks". IQ testing and race had nothing to do with each other until the 1920s and the first IQ test was developed between 1905 and 1908 for sole purpose of placement for school. nothing with race my friend

Dude. He has humiliated you, and your blatant denial of the reality just reveals you to be insanely dishonest.

no...donald the moron is the one who humiliates the country on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back