Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think

[

"No more anybody except to accommodate legitimate marriages, adoptions and family things like that"? Really?

You DO realize that the female shooter in San Bernadino came here on one of those "family things", because she came into the country legally on a fiancee visa and got married.

You mean "family things" like that?

So if you fall in love with a Canadian chick then you can't bring her to the US?

Come on now.

Stop general immigration but accommodate legitimate family concerns.

It doesn't matter where she's from if you want to marry her, but if she's a Muslim (Canadian or otherwise), people are saying that they don't want them in this country.

And like I said, the female shooter in San Bernadino came in on a fiancee (i.e. "family things") visa legally.

[

"No more anybody except to accommodate legitimate marriages, adoptions and family things like that"? Really?

You DO realize that the female shooter in San Bernadino came here on one of those "family things", because she came into the country legally on a fiancee visa and got married.

So if you fall in love with a Canadian chick then you can't bring her to the US?

Come on now.

It doesn't matter where she's from if you want to marry her, but if she's a Muslim (Canadian or otherwise), people are saying that they don't want them in this country.

And like I said, the female shooter in San Bernadino came in on a fiancee (i.e. "family things") visa legally.

If it was up to me not only would we stop all Muslims from coming into the country but we would kick the ones that here out. The same way with the fucking Mexicans.

We can start out by closing the country to general immigration but we need to be able to accommodate legitimate family concerns.

If I meet some hot Canadian chicks like these I would sure like to be able to bring them home, wouldn't you?

You are not gay, are you?

27467d1291824185icegirlsicegirls.jpg

[

Come on now.

If it was up to me not only would we stop all Muslims from coming into the country but we would kick the ones that here out. The same way with the fucking Mexicans.

We can start out by closing the country to general immigration but we need to be able to accommodate legitimate family concerns.

If I meet some hot Canadian chicks like these I would sure like to be able to bring them home, wouldn't you?

No, I'm not gay, but I do understand that there are Muslims in Canada, and if you met one of those hot Muslim women, then they would be barred from coming into this country, at least if the far right has their way.

Are you okay with letting in Muslim women if they are from Canada and hot?

[

Come on now.

How do you know if the fiancé is Muslim?
What document shows what religion they are.
Why wouldn't a Muslim spouse say they were Catholic?

[

Come on now.

You sound like quite an intellect. You want to kick Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul Jabbar out of the country?
You have shown your great intellect from your post and I am sure you are a better athlete than both Kareem and Ali.

[QU

No, I'm not gay, but I do understand that there are Muslims in Canada, and if you met one of those hot Muslim women, then they would be barred from coming into this country, at least if the far right has their way.

Are you okay with letting in Muslim women if they are from Canada and hot?

You didn't read my post did you?

I said that if it was up to me not only would I stop all Muslims from coming into the country but I would deport the ones that were already here, along with the Mexicans.

If you are going to respond to a post on a discussion forum then please read all the post before answering. That way you don't look like a fool.

[

You sound like quite an intellect. You want to kick Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul Jabbar out of the country?
You have shown your great intellect from your post and I am sure you are a better athlete than both Kareem and Ali.

Ali is a filthy ass Black Muslim and back in the 1960s he was spouting all that Black Muslim racial hate not only against Whites but against the US. Piss on him.

Being good at sports doesn't prevent you from being an asshole.

[

Ali is a filthy ass Black Muslim and back in the 1960s he was spouting all that Black Muslim racial hate not only against Whites but against the US. Piss on him.

Being good at sports doesn't prevent you from being an asshole.
True, but being a Muslim does not mean you are an asshole but posting the vile you do, absolutely makes you an asshole. Asshole is probably way to nice of a term to call you.

Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
He is just saying what a large portion of the conservative base think.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?
What is this crap about OUTRAGE? Good grief, stop using that word already! Trump is a toadie. Liberals are toadies. So much in common these wankers have. I am tired of the sycophantic lefties sucking up to ephemeral stupid causes as much as Trump spitting out his vitriol for attention.Trump &Liberals: GO TO HELL. All of you.

Last edited:
Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?
What is this crap about OUTRAGE? Trump is a toadie. Liberals are toadies. So much in common these wankers have. I am tired of the sycophantic lefties sucking up to ephemeral stupid causes as much as Trump spitting out his vitriol for attention.Trump &Liberals: GO TO HELL. All of you.
Is there anyone that should not go to hell according to you.

What is this crap about OUTRAGE? Trump is a toadie. Liberals are toadies. So much in common these wankers have. I am tired of the sycophantic lefties sucking up to ephemeral stupid causes as much as Trump spitting out his vitriol for attention.Trump &Liberals: GO TO HELL. All of you.
Is there anyone that should not go to hell according to you.
What? According to you, there is only Liberalism or Conservatism? No,I heartily disagree: Realism! All the facts, the truth, no spin, no ideological agenda.

[QU

True, but being a Muslim does not mean you are an asshole but posting the vile you do, absolutely makes you an asshole. Asshole is probably way to nice of a term to call you.

Suggesting that we regain the sovereignty of our country by kicking out the illegals and the Muslims may only be considered "vile" by a few hardcore Libtards.

Its not about guns idiot. Its about Muslims, possible terrorists coming into the country.

You obviously don't care about anyone's safety. Some of us do.

Catch a damned clue.

Number of Americans killed by Islamic Terrorists in 2014.... All of 19.

Of the 17,891 Deaths from Terrorism Last Year, 19 Were American. Let Iraqis Fight ISIS.

Number of Americans killed by dogs in 2014. 42.

2014 U.S. Dog Bite Fatalities - DogsBite.org

So Muslims are actually less dangerous to Americans than.... dogs.

Cute-Dog-dogs-33698322-1024-768.jpg

Don't try to lull us into a false sense of security, you bastard!!!

Number of Americans killed with guns last year. 33,000.

Seems like you are panicking over the wrong things.

[QU

Suggesting that we regain the sovereignty of our country by kicking out the illegals and the Muslims may only be considered "vile" by a few hardcore Libtards.
You make a good point, Illegal immigrants can take over a country and make it impossible for the natural born citizens to live there; just ask American Indians.
Your ancestors immigrated to this country and took it over.

You know, the GOP has nobody to blame for the Trump fiasco other than themselves.

They started back in the early 2000's when they started the whole "you're with us or you're against us" mentality, and it's gotten steadily worse over the years, as reflected in the GOP's shift to the far right.

Trump saw an opportunity and is now taking it. They GOP revised their rules after the 2012 election to get a clear front runner early in the election season so that they could concentrate on going against the Democrats. They thought that after the long drawn out selection of Romney, they would do better if they had a front runner early, which is why they changed the rules.

Now?

The GOP is talking about a brokered convention if Trump is still the front runner.

Nobody says it out loud, but most of those in the GOP really don't like Trump, they just see him as the lesser of the evils.

Forum List

Back