Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think

Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
He is just saying what a large portion of the conservative base think.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?
So what did he say wrong?
If you have to ask, God help you.
So you can't point to it. Funny stuff

Well Fuddy, hate to tell ya but loads of Americans agree with Trump.

Well Claudy, I know that loads of Americans support him, that is what is embarrassing and scary.
In actuality it represents about 20% of the total population but it is way too many.
Deporting the Trump supporters would make the USA a better place with a much higher average IQ.
New

Well Fuddy I'm sure those that support Trump aren't concerned with what you think.

In fact, I'd bet they don't give a shit.

By using your formula those supporting Trump could say that deporting HC supporters would make the USA a better place with a much higher average IQ.

Stuff that up your pipe Fuddy and smoke the hell out of it.
I would bet 1 million dollars that the average IQ for a Trump supporter is substantially lower than a Hillary supporter.
I would also bet that the average IQ of a Trump supporter is substantially lower than supporters of every other Republican candidate.
Well since you don't have a million the point is moot!
Well I hate to disappoint you but I do plus some but I was not serious about betting any of it.
The sad truth is one needs multiple millions to retire comfortably in today's world.
Both parties need to work on this.
I am guessing the majority of Trumps supporters do not have a pot to piss in because they are such idiots they do not know how to manage money.
And yet you can't point to anything

Uh, partner, polls show that a solid majority of all Americans oppose allowing more Syrian refugees into the country. So it's not just Republicans who are exercising some common sense here.

Why do you guys act like so crazy about logical, rational ideas? The one and only demographic group that has produced ALL the jihadists has been Muslims. So there is nothing illogical or unsound about temporarily halting Muslim immigration, especially given the events in San Bernardino and Paris, where first- and second-generation Muslim immigrants avoided detection and murdered dozens of people.
That is what Hitler told the Germans about the Jews.

No, it is not. You have no idea what you're talking about.

And Hitler did not rely on genuine public opinion polls conducted by independent news orgs. Every poll done since the Paris attacks shows a substantial majority of Americans opposed to allowing in thousands of Syrian refugees.

So, again, it's not just Republicans who are exercising some common sense here. This time, because the facts are so obvious and because people are getting killed, Americans are not falling for liberal kool-aid.

Again, you need to understand the difference between refugees and those who come in to this country under visas.

The visa program has allowed in terrorists like the 9/11 attackers on the WTC, as well as the most recent attacks in CA.

The refugee program has allowed zero.

Tighten up on the visas, leave the refugees alone.

Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?

Well Fuddy, hate to tell ya but loads of Americans agree with Trump.

Well Claudy, I know that loads of Americans support him, that is what is embarrassing and scary.
In actuality it represents about 20% of the total population but it is way too many.
Deporting the Trump supporters would make the USA a better place with a much higher average IQ.
New

Well Fuddy I'm sure those that support Trump aren't concerned with what you think.

In fact, I'd bet they don't give a shit.

By using your formula those supporting Trump could say that deporting HC supporters would make the USA a better place with a much higher average IQ.

Stuff that up your pipe Fuddy and smoke the hell out of it.
I would bet 1 million dollars that the average IQ for a Trump supporter is substantially lower than a Hillary supporter.
I would also bet that the average IQ of a Trump supporter is substantially lower than supporters of every other Republican candidate.

Hope you have plenty of money cause you'd be losing it. LOL

Uh, partner, polls show that a solid majority of all Americans oppose allowing more Syrian refugees into the country. So it's not just Republicans who are exercising some common sense here.

Why do you guys act like so crazy about logical, rational ideas? The one and only demographic group that has produced ALL the jihadists has been Muslims. So there is nothing illogical or unsound about temporarily halting Muslim immigration, especially given the events in San Bernardino and Paris, where first- and second-generation Muslim immigrants avoided detection and murdered dozens of people.
That is what Hitler told the Germans about the Jews.

No, it is not. You have no idea what you're talking about.

And Hitler did not rely on genuine public opinion polls conducted by independent news orgs. Every poll done since the Paris attacks shows a substantial majority of Americans opposed to allowing in thousands of Syrian refugees.

So, again, it's not just Republicans who are exercising some common sense here. This time, because the facts are so obvious and because people are getting killed, Americans are not falling for liberal kool-aid.

Its dangerous to let these refugees in and I for one can't fathom why any American isn't having a problem with this.

The San Bernardino shooter was homegrown. His scumbag woman was from another country. Neither of them had a problem killing fourteen people whom the man worked with and knew.

That speaks volumes on the mindset of these scumbags.

Common Sense is missing from any American who applauds these refugees coming here.

He is cashing in on the GOP party which is at war with itself.

yeah, because most of the people who are Republican refuse to let the PARTY own them, as they see it the other way around. WE the people own them. Democrat supporters should try it sometime. we wouldn't be in this mess from having some community agitator as a President, who had a resume filled with...... NOTHING

Its dangerous to let these refugees in and I for one can't fathom why any American isn't having a problem with this.

The San Bernardino shooter was homegrown. His scumbag woman was from another country. Neither of them had a problem killing fourteen people whom the man worked with and knew.

and Chris Mercer had no problem killing 9 of his classmates. But he wasn't a Muslim, so you don't care.

Dylan Roof had no problem killing 9 people in a church he described as "Nice", but he wasn't Muslim, so you don't care.

Robert Dear had no problem shooting a police officer/pastor, and Army veteran and a mother of two, but he wasn't a Muslim, so you don't care.

But we aren't going to make guns harder to get, we are going to keep women and children from escaping a war zone because you are more afraid of a religion you don't understand than guns.

and Chris Mercer had no problem killing 9 of his classmates. But he wasn't a Muslim, so you don't care.

Dylan Roof had no problem killing 9 people in a church he described as "Nice", but he wasn't Muslim, so you don't care.

Robert Dear had no problem shooting a police officer/pastor, and Army veteran and a mother of two, but he wasn't a Muslim, so you don't care.

But we aren't going to make guns harder to get, we are going to keep women and children from escaping a war zone because you are more afraid of a religion you don't understand than guns.

Leave it to you to deflect to something that has no bearing on Muslims being allowed into this country. Muslims that it is impossible to vet.

Our glorious leader wants to bring 100,000 more into the country next year and I'm sure you believe that none of them will be terrorists.

You have no common sense at all.

Last edited:

Leave it to you to bring up something that has no bearing on Muslims being allowed into this country. Muslims that it is impossible to vet.

Our glorious leader wants to bring 100,000 more into the country next year and I'm sure you know that none of them will be terrorists.

they don't care if it's good for us so long as they can keep power. so they just follow their Masters over anything they want and screw the rest of us in the country. they are like sheep in a herd.

Leave it to you to bring up something that has no bearing on Muslims being allowed into this country. Muslims that it is impossible to vet.

Our glorious leader wants to bring 100,000 more into the country next year and I'm sure you know that none of them will be terrorists.

I don't know that none of them will be terrorists, any more than I know some of the 5 million Muslims we have here now won't be 'terrorists".

I also don't know if the 300 million guns owned by some 50 million gun owners with short dicks won't be used in some kind of act off "not at all terrorism" that still leaves a lot of people dead because we are the only country stupid enough to let people buy guns without vetting them for mental illness or criminal backgrounds.

I think it's kind of stupid to say, "We should just live with mass shootings' when the shooters have nice American names like Roof and Dear and Lanza and Holmes, but man oh man, if a shooter has an Arab-y name like Farook, you are willing to throw the first and fifth amendments right out the fucking window.

But you'll never reconsider whether the second amendment is a good idea when it's a white guy doing the shooting.

I don't know that none of them will be terrorists, any more than I know some of the 5 million Muslims we have here now won't be 'terrorists".

I also don't know if the 300 million guns owned by some 50 million gun owners with short dicks won't be used in some kind of act off "not at all terrorism" that still leaves a lot of people dead because we are the only country stupid enough to let people buy guns without vetting them for mental illness or criminal backgrounds.

I think it's kind of stupid to say, "We should just live with mass shootings' when the shooters have nice American names like Roof and Dear and Lanza and Holmes, but man oh man, if a shooter has an Arab-y name like Farook, you are willing to throw the first and fifth amendments right out the fucking window.

But you'll never reconsider whether the second amendment is a good idea when it's a white guy doing the shooting.

Its not about guns idiot. Its about Muslims, possible terrorists coming into the country.

You obviously don't care about anyone's safety. Some of us do.

Catch a damned clue.

libs are such hypocrites. They say they care about the poor and unemployed. Really? Then do the logical thing and suspend immigration for 5 years so America can get back on its feet.

Why resume in five years?

This country has over 300,000,000 people. Enough is enough. I think it is time to close the country to general immigration. No more anybody except to accommodate legitimate marriages, adoptions and family things like that.

The constitution is for Americans. Outsiders aren't covered by it.

libs are such hypocrites. They say they care about the poor and unemployed. Really? Then do the logical thing and suspend immigration for 5 years so America can get back on its feet.

Why resume in five years?

This country has over 300,000,000 people. Enough is enough. I think it is time to close the country to general immigration. No more anybody except to accommodate legitimate marriages, adoptions and family things like that.

"No more anybody except to accommodate legitimate marriages, adoptions and family things like that"? Really?

You DO realize that the female shooter in San Bernadino came here on one of those "family things", because she came into the country legally on a fiancee visa and got married.

You mean "family things" like that?

[

"No more anybody except to accommodate legitimate marriages, adoptions and family things like that"? Really?

You DO realize that the female shooter in San Bernadino came here on one of those "family things", because she came into the country legally on a fiancee visa and got married.

You mean "family things" like that?

So if you fall in love with a Canadian chick then you can't bring her to the US?

Come on now.

Stop general immigration but accommodate legitimate family concerns.

Forum List

Back