Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think

The part that sucks is that there is nothing the left can do to stop it because every pole says any republican can beat Hillary.

ah...the deflector shield is quite operational.
Which"poles" do you mean, the North and South poles? Your personification of semi- inanimate objects is quite bizarre but I guess you are just as delusional as your fellow republicans.

Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
He is just saying what a large portion of the conservative base think.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?

Well Fuddy, hate to tell ya but loads of Americans agree with Trump.

I didn't know they shot up a pp clinic. Anyway most mass shootings are done by liberals. The real hate group.
12 shot and three dead only a couple of weeks ago and you didn't know? You just turned the corner into stupid.
14 by islamist just last week and many more promised, idiot.
Wow, you make it sound like a contest. Gross.
The gross thing is Islam says there will be more. Dean didn't, and you stick up for Islam. Gross.
Who is the one person that speaks for all of Islam.
Is there one person who speaks for all Christians?
Yea, Jesus. Or what right wingers imagine what Jesus said.

whatever, someone needs to do the critical thinking in this country because we can't seem to rely on the left/lib/democrats/progressives/commies to do it.

these people would sell us out in a heartbeat so they make threads like this one

There are many jobs in the US that cannot be filled by American workers because they refuse to do them or there are not enough qualified/educated in the field.
Pay a fair wage and I bet they'll show up.
Paying minimum wage for back breaking labor isn't going to cut it.

If there wasnt such a glut of low wage workers those wages would go up on their own.
There's a glut because they use illegals to do the work. Get rid of the illegals you get rid of the glut and the wages have to go up in order to attract any employees.

Exactly.
Franco cant grasp this simple concept for some reason.
Pass the GD Immigration bill with good SS ID card and end the problem DUH. Strange how the GOP honchos won't do that, eh, dupe. They love the cheap labor, and baffling you with bs for your STUPID vote.

Who's been running the show for the last seven years?
And what immigration bill would that be? The one where everyone gets amnesty?
Yeah....that'll help the glut of low wage earners.

Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?

Well Claudy, I know that loads of Americans support him, that is what is embarrassing and scary.
In actuality it represents about 20% of the total population but it is way too many.
Deporting the Trump supporters would make the USA a better place with a much higher average IQ.

If there wasnt such a glut of low wage workers those wages would go up on their own.
There's a glut because they use illegals to do the work. Get rid of the illegals you get rid of the glut and the wages have to go up in order to attract any employees.

Exactly.
Pass the GD Immigration bill with good SS ID card and end the problem DUH. Strange how the GOP honchos won't do that, eh, dupe. They love the cheap labor, and baffling you with bs for your STUPID vote.

Have you ever checked the wages Trump pays his employees in his various businesses.

Exactly.

Have you ever checked the wages Trump pays his employees in his various businesses.

And I should care about that why?

Well Claudy, I know that loads of Americans support him, that is what is embarrassing and scary.
In actuality it represents about 20% of the total population but it is way too many.
Deporting the Trump supporters would make the USA a better place with a much higher average IQ.
New

Well Fuddy I'm sure those that support Trump aren't concerned with what you think.

In fact, I'd bet they don't give a shit.

By using your formula those supporting Trump could say that deporting HC supporters would make the USA a better place with a much higher average IQ.

Stuff that up your pipe Fuddy and smoke the hell out of it.

ISIS are not idiots. They want the west to do exactly what Trump is doing to make it easier to recruit more Muslims to their cause. They want to make it Muslims against the West. You play into their hands.
Trump has decided to take the place of Junaid Hussain, the most prolific of all of ISIS’s English-language propagandists, after Obama blew him to a million little pieces.

Seems to me that your pumping out more ISIS propaganda than Trump.
"Jihadi Don" Trump is the best pimp ISIL ever found.

Exactly.

RW idiocy...Read something. Schumer/Lindsay Graham Immigration bill.

Exactly.

RW idiocy...Read something. Schumer/Lindsay Graham Immigration bill.

"implementing a tough but fair path to legalization for those already here."
Amnesty.

I have yet to see anywhere in the USA that Sharia law has been implemented.

I challenge any of you rw nutjobs to show where the Muslims have implemented Sharia law ANYWHERE in the US.

And.................if any of you had been paying attention, almost all terror attacks in this country haven't come from immigrants or stolen passports, but rather those who came here on a visa.

We need to tighten up the visa system. Not much else, because those who come here as refugees are vetted better than anyone who comes here on a visa.

He is cashing in on the GOP party which is at war with itself.

It's actually the GOP's fault for the rise of Trump. They changed the rules after the last election to get a clear front runner early, and now it's backfiring on them.

New

Well Fuddy I'm sure those that support Trump aren't concerned with what you think.

By using your formula those supporting Trump could say that deporting HC supporters would make the USA a better place with a much higher average IQ.

I would bet 1 million dollars that the average IQ for a Trump supporter is substantially lower than a Hillary supporter.
I would also bet that the average IQ of a Trump supporter is substantially lower than supporters of every other Republican candidate.

So what did he say wrong?

New

I would bet 1 million dollars that the average IQ for a Trump supporter is substantially lower than a Hillary supporter.
I would also bet that the average IQ of a Trump supporter is substantially lower than supporters of every other Republican candidate.
Well since you don't have a million the point is moot!

So what did he say wrong?
If you have to ask, God help you.

New

Well since you don't have a million the point is moot!
Well I hate to disappoint you but I do plus some but I was not serious about betting any of it.
The sad truth is one needs multiple millions to retire comfortably in today's world.
Both parties need to work on this.
I am guessing the majority of Trumps supporters do not have a pot to piss in because they are such idiots they do not know how to manage money.

Forum List

Back