What is so wrong with banning muslim immigration?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It just kind of makes sense to me because every single one of these jihadist are muslim. I'm sure there are Irish Jihadist somewhere in the world...

I don't see where it is written we have to let anyone in this country that we don't want to.

These things were done in the past and no one had a problem with it.

It just kind of makes sense to me because every single one of these jihadist are muslim. I'm sure there are Irish Jihadist somewhere in the world...

I don't see where it is written we have to let anyone in this country that we don't want to.

Robert Dear is Muslim? Really?

I was going to ask that.

Besides, Republicans love, love, love the constitution. They don't even know that what they are suggesting is unconstitutional.

I was going to ask that.

Besides, Republicans love, love, love the constitution. They don't even know that what they are suggesting is unconstitutional.

No it isn't.... not at all.

What we need to ban is Harley Davidson motorcycles . Have you seen footage of these motorcycle gangs !

They all own Harleys . All Harley owners are potential criminals !

Gosh, how stupid can you get? Robert Dear is not a jihadist terrorist. So what on earth is your point? Does Robert Dear belong to a worldwide radical Muslim movement bent on terrorizing Western/pro-Western nations? Does he belong to a movement that beheads people, that won't let girls attend school, that imposes Sharia law, and that controls a chunk of territory the size of Indiana?

A Muslim x pat wants to come back to America. He is denied .

How is that unconstitutional ?

I was going to ask that.

It's fear bating to the lowest common intellectual.

Gosh, how stupid can you get? Robert Dear is not a jihadist terrorist. So what on earth is your point? Does Robert Dear belong to a worldwide radical Muslim movement bent on terrorizing Western/pro-Western nations? Does he belong to a movement that beheads people, that won't let girls attend school, that imposes Sharia law, and that controls a chunk of territory the size of Indiana?

Aren't the majority of terrorists acts in the US committed by non-Muslims?

I was going to ask that.

No it isn't.... not at all.

Yes.

Yes it is.

Forum List

Back