Trump is DOJ target

Right expanding help to ALL families is something only the Democrats seem to do. These new crazy republicans don't seem to care if the fetuses ever eat, get educated or have happy lives. No funding there. And forget about grandma and grandpa unless they're veterans, then they get special treatment but only enough to survive, not flourish. The big picture on republicans helping anyone but themselves is a big fat zero.
Stop helping. Mind your own business.

What laws did Democrats change that criminalize women, or transgenders or gay people ? None ! You can't say that for these crazy new republicans because they want to control others, that destroys freedom . That's what fascism and dictators do.
Did the Republicans hurt your feelings because they didn't want trans grooming material in classes for children?

What benefit is afforded children when fat old men dressed as grotesque caricatures of women parade around in front of those children in sexually charged acts? You may have, how shall we say... 'ambitions' for such acts but it suggests a pathology on the part of those with such ambitions.

So you can't prove anything. Got it.

Trump's biggest, far out fantasies are causing your favorite political party nightmares......biggly.

“This Constitutional Amendment would explicitly prohibit a self-pardon, pardons of family members, administration officials, and campaign employees.

Congressman Cohen Introduces an Amendment to the Constitution to Limit the Presidential Pardon Power

I beg your pardon?
You are the one who can't prove anything, it doesn't state that proposition either way. The founding fathers believed in common sense would always rule in a civilized nation, no need.to spell out the obvious. It was already covered by the Anglo_Americsn laws for over three hundred years and stands true today. No one can be a judge over themselves
That's what sound judgment is all about. Try to have a good day, I 've got a great one in progress and the rest of it doesn't include fools like you.

You are the one who can't prove anything, it doesn't state that proposition either way. The founding fathers believed in common sense would always rule in a civilized nation, no need.to spell out the obvious. It was already covered by the Anglo_Americsn laws for over three hundred years and stands true today. No one can be a judge over themselves
That's what sound judgment is all about. Try to have a good day, I 've got a great one in progress and the rest of it doesn't include fools like you.
The founding fathers also knew that our Constitution would only work in a moral society. We have shot that to Hell.

oh, i see - you didn't get the memo.

michigan just charged 16 of them.

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies​

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies

AZ & wisCONsin will be indicting soon enough.

OH! & georgia is right on the cusp with having the hammer come down on lots of traitors' heads, including yer chosen one. you see there were at least a dozen fake electors involved there & then some flipped; ratting out on their fellow rats & the suits behind it all.

At least 8 fake electors have immunity in Ga. election probe​

At least 8 fake electors have immunity in Ga. election probe

ooopsie...:p

Hmmm...now why would they be given immunity? :badgrin:

The last line in Article 2 Sec 2 Sec 1says 'except in cases of impeachment'.

Of course it does, which is why I asked you why a president can't pardon themselves in cases of impeachment.

To be clear, I'm not asking you to cite the reason being that's what the Constitution states... I'm asking why did the Founding Fathers want that?

Forum List

Back