Zero jail time for blocking the Bay Bridge, but four years for blocking the entrance to an abortion clinic.

And yet Canada only seems to apply it to righty protesters.

It's amazing how obtuse and delusional you are on this topic. A prime example of too many drugs or not enough.
When did lefty protestors stick their trucks in the city and arm themselves with rifles and surround themselves with children?

What conservatives are shutting down campus common areas right now?
They do it to abortion clinics. They did it to the Capitol.

Conservatives think these “protests” shouldnt be subject to prosecution.

And access to those clinics was what? delayed by a few minutes?

And at the Capitol a vote was delayed by a few hours.

Meanwhile these morons stop traffic four hours, trapping thousands, or take over campus public areas for weeks, refusing entry to jews.

I am a conservative and I think protest that breaks the law such as blocking abortion clinics, public roads or entering the capitol building should be punished

But I dont agree with politicized lib “lawfare” that only goes after conservatives

And access to those clinics was what? delayed by a few minutes?

And at the Capitol a vote was delayed by a few hours.

Meanwhile these morons stop traffic four hours, trapping thousands, or take over campus public areas for weeks, refusing entry to jews.
Stopping the vote for hours. Stopping the clinic for hours. Stopping traffic for hours.

You think one some of these should be punished.

Stopping the vote for hours. Stopping the clinic for hours. Stopping traffic for hours.

You think one some of these should be punished.

The vote didn't hold thousands of people hostage. The clinics were access restricted for minutes at best for a handful of people.

You are the one excusing Hamas supporters, not me, you jew hating fuck.

You do it, I point out other examples in context.
Its whataboutism.

The fact remains that left wing protests are routinely subject to brutality and unconstitutional suppression of speech.

It’s not surprising. Police tend to be right wing authoritarian thugs. Their responses reflect political leanings.

Its whataboutism.

The fact remains that left wing protests are routinely subject to brutality and unconstitutional suppression of speech.

It’s not surprising. Police tend to be right wing authoritarian thugs. Their responses reflect political leanings.

Leftwing agitators hide and use protesters as foils, just like Hamas does.

Then they whine when they are called to account.

The vote didn't hold thousands of people hostage. The clinics were access restricted for minutes at best for a handful of people.

You are the one excusing Hamas supporters, not me, you jew hating fuck.
Clinics are closed for hours because they have to wait for the police to arrive to remove the protestors.

Your perception of the protestors is extremely warped by your media consumption.

Clinics are closed for hours because they have to wait for the police to arrive to remove the protestors.

Your perception of the protestors is extremely warped by your media consumption.
I bet them babies in their loving mothers womb wished the clinic had been closed before they arrived.
RIP little Angels

LOL, those protesters usually don't put up ANY resistance, and the closure is minutes if anything. Those people aren't also trapped like the people in their cars.

They should whine. Its unconstitutional to do so.

You have no right to fuck with the daily lives of your fellow citizens. Your right is to redress GOVERNMENT with your grievances, not make me sit on a bridge for 4 hours because you hate Jews.

LOL, those protesters usually don't put up ANY resistance, and the closure is minutes if anything. Those people aren't also trapped like the people in their cars.
They fail to comply with lawful orders to leave and then resist arrest when taken into custody.

The process takes time. You have to wait for the cops to show up and then drag them out.

They fail to comply with lawful orders to leave and then resist arrest when taken into custody.

The process takes time. You have to wait for the cops to show up and then drag them out.

And they usually go into custody willingly, like protesters are supposed to do. These idiots on the left fight back and bitch and moan the whole time.

Forum List

Back