Trump is DOJ target

i've known this vicious doxin perma banned for a bit stanley.......................slim caused headaches here, now go wipe your dupa................i can smell old stinky socks.writing styles and certain fav words are easy son
Mowisz po posku ?

Not only that,o the Supreme Court could rule on it as unconstitutional. Revoking the pardon. You're the idiot, not me.
Only problem is the president has absolute power, as per the COTUS.
Only way around it is by amending Article II.
Must be why your party wants to amend it.

Why ? My mother always said , " If you don't know something, ask about it ! " I'm not afraid of ignorance, I try to deal with mine. You'd be better off dealing with your own.

dd is a legend in own mouth. MAGA MAGGOTS only know how regurgitate the vile lies they are told. Thinking is not allowed MAGA MAGGOT MANIC world. They do the the bidding of a lying Rapist and Traitor.

After reading many of dd's posts, all I've seen are lies and half truths. He puts up crap gate fucknuts and owned as it were the gospel spoken from the mouth of their non-existent Magical/Mystical/Mythical Skyman.

dd is in the words of one Man that I served in Viet Nam with, "Not worth the gas it takes to make a fart".

Reading his posts are akin using toilet paper, flush after reading.

Byrd and Babbitt, without knowing, ended the protest riot at the Capitol. Everyone was leaving after that. Donald saw everyone leaving, then said "Go on home". He's nothing, if not transparent.

He won't go to prison (I would be pleasantly surprised if he did), but he will never hold a government office in the USA again. Mark my words.

Well I can't disagree that Trump does like to keep dollar general type lawyers.

But..I'm of the view that Trump is part of the establishment agenda. A willing participant. I'm of the view that he's playing a role.

The fact of the matter is that the establishment needs Trump to be a constant ''bad guy.''

For without this convenience, the establishment, both in politics and from so-called ''journalists'' in mainstream media, who run interference for the establishment narrative, cannot continue to falsely create the illusion that America is under siege by the electorate itself.

And without the convenience of having Trump constantly under so-called Legal scrutiny and in the spotlight, the establishment cannot use the image they've consistently tried to create, and continue to create, of America being under siege in order to grow their agenda into a full throttle assault on things like the 1st, 2nd amendments, and just a whole bunch of tyrannies. Even going so far as to use the illusion they;re creating in order to try to remove elected representatives in Congress who don't agree with them.
I read that Grifty hired John Lauro from down in Florida. He's actually a really good criminal lawyer. Grifty must have paid him upfront and plenty.

Former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik Handing Over Trump Records To Jack Smith.

Bernie Kerik, the former NYPD commissioner who collected evidence of supposed election fraud for the Trump campaign in 2020, has cut a deal to turn over records to Department of Justice Special Counsel Jack Smith as part of the investigation into Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Smith previously sought the documents, which are related to Kerik’s role as the former president’s on-the-ground investigator looking into eventually disproven conspiracy theories about ballot stuffing and fake voters. However, Kerik’s legal team had refused to turn those documents over, citing attorney-client privilege stemming from the fact that Kerik was working on behalf of Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

But on Friday, Trump himself waived that privilege and agreed to have the documents turned over, according to Kerik’s defense lawyer, Timothy Parlatore.

So, good old reliable Bernie don't want to go to jail the Rapist and Traitor, how soon before MAGA MAGGOT crowd starts threatening him as well.

Ghouli had his sit down with Smith BEFORE the latest target letter was to the Orange Fuck Face Coward. So Ghouli has in all likelihood flipped as well. Either for a reduced sentence or some sort immunity.

Both Bernie and Ghouli were asshole buddies long before September 11. They both cheated on their wives at some pad near Ground Zero.

They are both going to spill or have spilled on the Rapist Traitor.

I'm going to go to the next San Rafael Farmer's Market and get me a 5-Pound of Kettle Korn...next indictments from Jack Smith are coming down and I am sit back and enjoy it.

I read that Grifty hired John Lauro from down in Florida. He's actually a really good criminal lawyer. Grifty must have paid him upfront and plenty.
Actually Trump's witless MAGAts are paying him....through their donations.
Consider the stupidity of this lot.
Dumb enough to be fooled into paying a billionaire's legal fees.
:laughing0301:

Actually Trump's witless MAGAts are paying him....through their donations.
Consider the stupidity of this lot.
Dumb enough to be fooled into paying a billionaire's legal fees.
:laughing0301:
I know. Grifty told em it's patriotic, makes em "real" Americans. They love that shit.

I just posted that bit about Lauro because it shows that Grifty knows he's in real trouble that requires the attention of a real professional.

Forum List

Back