trump loses another one

Plausible, but why do we care about this again?

I sure didn't, but if forced at gunpoint? Yep, he's an orange bag O' shit. :rolleyes: He seems to have a type, only hires attractive, superficial legal teams, because, well, he's an entitled cock Asian, superficial and has a type. I already assumed Alina Habba's smoke show ass (yes. I find his lawyer attractive. I hate that about myself. Actually, nope, no I don't. Still smoke show.) has been served by the bag O' shit's tiny mushroom once or twice. :dunno:

I believe boiled down, magaturds have zero integrity or morals, but were conned into believing they were 'chosen people' by an orange bag O' shit.

IF he is banging her (I shudder at the thought), it be a case of violating legal ethics, the bar frowns on lawyers sleeping with their clients. Having an intimate relationship with a client is way wrong. But then again the only P01135809 hired is for her looks.

Here's the problem for P01135809 MAGA MAGGOTS, Alvin Bragg has clear and compelling evidence of P03115809 breaking the law.

He made hush money payments to Stormy Daniels AND Karen McDougal. He then tried to cover up those payments and in so doing he broke the law. It does not matter that you do NOT believe that, what matters is the evidence that he did.

IF P01135809 is as innocent as he claims he is, he should be more than willing to go to court to clear his name, and instead he has tried THREE FUCKING TIMES to delay his trial. Why delay if he is innocent, he should be demaning a speedy trial and instead all he wants to delay.

If that happens? I don't care to survive in your shitlord commie perversion of America. No Sir!

I have had the good days, and I'm not going to tolerate your shitlord commie cheat election enslave Americans days.

No. I'll die fighting the bullshit, there's no other choice if people are to be free.

I'll fight for the Traditional America until I can't anymore. To the death for freedom for Americans! Fuck You!

And I'll sleep good at night knowing I did the right thing. Unless I stay up on watch all night looking for leftist shitlords to come creepin' 'round.
Did you just spit up on yourelf??

I'd spit some Beech Nut in your eye. I bet you don't know what comes after that, faggot.
1712940767226.png

Forum List

Back