Trump Is Definitely More Of A Man Of God Than Mitt Ever Was

Says the secular asshole.
As opposed to the religious nut that just picks the parts that suit him right then.

The Religious Right, is a general group of religious Americans, who lean to the RIght politically.

It is a group, not an individual.

That this group, has generally ended up supporting a certain political candidate that you hate,

does not mean ANYTHING, about them.

Your hysteria about it, says something about you.

No. The religious right is not a general group of anything. Adherents to every religion can be said to be religious. The religious right specifically claim Christianity and it's tenants for the political choices they make. It's been that way since it's inception with Jerry Falwell, and Pat Robertson. Considering they now believe Trump better represents the tenants of their religion than anyone else, it's amazing how hedonistic that particular group has become.
View attachment 305627
Religion and what was God at one point was behind most people in our nation to much higher varying degrees then now. The end of the 1960's with the inception of massive government programs and easier divorce, the pill, feminism, women in the workforce with forced quotas changed it along with the religions itself capitulating and letting the then prog influence gain traction. So those men became one of the groups. We see the decline of our nation today. And it will continue to decline in morals and ethics. Most people will not stand up and admit they did wrong and who will force others to. To stand up means facing derision while lying gets you rewarded. The power fiefdoms like police/corrections/judicial are filled with these people. And so are most others. Our nation is morphing into something else. Something not nice. Its not if it will happen, it is when.

Trump has been rewarded for lying.

Lol.....Trump has been rewarded for winning!!!:113::bye1::bye1:

They don't just generally support him you idiot. Without them, he wouldn't have a base.

1. His support is not 100% among the Religious Right. Thus my use of the word "generally". That you choose to not understand that, is you choosing to be a retard.

2. The Religious Right is a powerful faction within the GOP. It is not all of the GOP, and Trump's rise was driven more by the issues of Trade and Immigration. I do not know exactly what percentage of Trump's base would self identify as part of the Religious Right. I know plenty of republicans who support him who would not fall in that faction. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here, or why.

GOP and Republicans no longer exist. They are now Trump party.

So, you made a point. I gave you the respect of responding to your point, seriously and honestly.

Instead of doing the same to me, you just post some stupid shit.

What this shows, is that the point you made, you did not really believe. It was just shit you throw out there, hoping A that is would stick, and B. that no one would call you on it.

That is what you libs are today. Monkeys throwing shit against a wall.

The real point of this thread, is that Trump has the political support of the Religious Right, and you libs want to pretend somehow that this is wrong, based mostly on your bigotry and hate.
Trump's support from religious nuts is based on their hate, and his willingness to exploit it.

1. That you still did not go back to try to defend your previous point, further shows that you always knew it was just shit you were throwing against a wall.

2. That you call the Religious Right, "religious nuts" is you being a bigot and a hater.

3. Trump ran on Trade and Immigration. He did reach out to the Religious Right, and let them know that they would have a friend in him. TOgether, that led to him getting their political support. That this seems wrong to you, is you being nuts or stupid.

4. AND, since we have established that you are just a monkey throwing shit against a wall, this point of yours, is also almost certainly just some shit being throw by you, the monkey.

5. AND, when I say you are a monkey, I don't mean one of the smarter monkeys.

There is no need to defend what I said before. You didn't offer anything but a petulant "no" for me to defend against. Quit being so ridiculous. The religious nuts didn't want any part of Trump until he told them he would let them choose all the Supreme court appointments. He also agreed to oppose Roe V Wade, LGBT rights, and anything else the religious nuts wanted him to oppose. In return, they agree to ignore his childish hedonistic behavior. Trump is no more a man of God than TV preachers with their multi million dollar bank accounts, jet airplanes and mansions paid for by little old ladies on a fixed income are.

1. His support is not 100% among the Religious Right. Thus my use of the word "generally". That you choose to not understand that, is you choosing to be a retard.

2. The Religious Right is a powerful faction within the GOP. It is not all of the GOP, and Trump's rise was driven more by the issues of Trade and Immigration. I do not know exactly what percentage of Trump's base would self identify as part of the Religious Right. I know plenty of republicans who support him who would not fall in that faction. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here, or why.

So, you made a point. I gave you the respect of responding to your point, seriously and honestly.

What this shows, is that the point you made, you did not really believe. It was just shit you throw out there, hoping A that is would stick, and B. that no one would call you on it.

The real point of this thread, is that Trump has the political support of the Religious Right, and you libs want to pretend somehow that this is wrong, based mostly on your bigotry and hate.
Trump's support from religious nuts is based on their hate, and his willingness to exploit it.

1. That you still did not go back to try to defend your previous point, further shows that you always knew it was just shit you were throwing against a wall.

2. That you call the Religious Right, "religious nuts" is you being a bigot and a hater.

3. Trump ran on Trade and Immigration. He did reach out to the Religious Right, and let them know that they would have a friend in him. TOgether, that led to him getting their political support. That this seems wrong to you, is you being nuts or stupid.

4. AND, since we have established that you are just a monkey throwing shit against a wall, this point of yours, is also almost certainly just some shit being throw by you, the monkey.

There is no need to defend what I said before. You didn't offer anything but a petulant "no" for me to defend against. Quit being so ridiculous. The religious nuts didn't want any part of Trump until he told them he would let them choose all the Supreme court appointments. He also agreed to oppose Roe V Wade, LGBT rights, and anything else the religious nuts wanted him to oppose. In return, they agree to ignore his childish hedonistic behavior. Trump is no more a man of God than TV preachers with their multi million dollar bank accounts, jet airplanes and mansions paid for by little old ladies on a fixed income are.

1. Your lies show that you are a just a monkey throwing shit against a wall, to see if any of it sticks.

2. The Religious Right was not initially enthused by Trump, who is not one of them. As he become more and more the frontrunner and made policy planks to his platform to appeal to them, they got more and more behind him. That you spin this as "Wrong" is just you being a monkey throwing shit against a wall, hoping something sticks.

'Deeply Problematic.' Faith Leaders Express Concern Over Trump's Political Attacks at National Prayer Breakfast

Trump took center stage at the national prayer breakfast and brought the country together when he decided to stand up for the real Christians -- not the fake ones who tried to twist the words of Jesus Christ. Fake ones like Mitt Romney, who is anything but a Christian -- and the life he lead, clearly shows it.

"The National Prayer Breakfast – a Washington tradition since 1953 – is by custom a respite from partisan bickering. President Donald Trump shattered that tradition Thursday with aggressive remarks that buoyed his allies but dismayed a wide spectrum of faith leaders.“A bipartisan prayer breakfast is the last place one would expect to find political attacks on opponents,” said the Rev. Tom Lambrecht, general manager of the conservative United Methodist magazine Good News. “Our country would benefit from a return to the kind of civility and grace reflected in Jesus’ words.”

Oh spare me Reverend, United Methodists are a bunch of fake gay loving Christians anyway, so what does he know...Then this Arthur Brooks guy, some so-called conservative professor -- he decides to get up and talk this goofy love thy neighbors BS -- Trump rightfully corrected him when he said I don’t like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong,” -- exactly right Trump...people have tried to use their faith to do horrible things, rape, murder, slavery, women voting and now Mitt's vote for impeachment will be right at the top of the list of horrible things done in the name of faith.

Compare Mitt Romney's life to Trump's and you tell me who has a more solid track record on what a man of God truly is?? First off, Romney is a Mormon, which is not even a real religion..its a cult...Second, Trump is the one who was chosen by Jesus to be president, not Romney -- and third...when Jesus said pray for your enemies and love thy neighbors and all of that crap -- fact of the matter is, Jesus was wrong and Trump knew Jesus was wrong....No one in their right mind would love their enemy... Or are you saying you should love ISIS and Nancy Pelosi or that retarded Greta chick???-- which are all basically the same thing....

However, since Trump was sent to us by God, he has corrected what Jesus got wrong....No, you don't pray for your enemies, unless you are praying for their downfall, like hoping they die from cancer soon so you can get another SC justice...you don't love thy neighbors -- if those neighbors don't agree with expanding corporate tax loop holes and wall street de-regulation in the way God intended...
Obama the Fraud Christian who was a gay muslim let Christians get arrested and did not care. He promoted the gay agendas...all of them, and extreme feminism.
Did someone just bring up Former President OBAMA?
upload_2020-2-9_12-1-23.jpeg

Trump's support from religious nuts is based on their hate
The country sees where the HATE is. Everybody but the kooks and mentally I'll are abandoning you
I'm sure that's exactly what Fox told you. They also said there were more people at Trump's inauguration than in years before. Fox and other Trump mouth pieces always use the Baghdad Bob style of broadcasting.

That asshole Mitt joined the coup against Trump because Trump didn't appoint him Secretary of State.

What are you talking about? Romney was not even a candidate in that primary election.

"Politically convenient"? As opposed to what?

There is nothing wrong, with the Religious Right, generally supporting Trump.

You are just upset that he won.

They don't just generally support him you idiot. Without them, he wouldn't have a base.

Agree

Mostly their hate of gays and desire to end abortion

That asshole Mitt joined the coup against Trump because Trump didn't appoint him Secretary of State.
Cultish pap. Mitt voted the way he did because he is in no political danger and do not have to act like Trump's trained dog.

1. Your lies show that you are a just a monkey throwing shit against a wall, to see if any of it sticks.

2. The Religious Right was not initially enthused by Trump, who is not one of them. As he become more and more the frontrunner and made policy planks to his platform to appeal to them, they got more and more behind him. That you spin this as "Wrong" is just you being a monkey throwing shit against a wall, hoping something sticks.

A policy plank is " I'll work to support your goals". Bribery is "I'll give you the choice of Supreme Court nominees, you ignore my lawlessness.

The whole "man of god" thing is utter BS. It is routinely used to hide a guy's antics and clothe him in the robes of purity so that he will not be called into account and get away with more.

Trump did say the Bible is his favorite book

But like most books, Trump doesn’t actually read it

The article is fake because it relies on "Donald Trump could be overheard"......and "According to
BuzzFeed, a draft article fo The Washington Post"......."unnamed associate"....."The quote was part of a copy which was circulated to other jjournalists, although the paper ultimately omitted it from publication"

That article is really representative of Democrat desperation and hysteria because there is absolutely no proof of anything written therein, it's all 'someone said something to somebody.' That's the Democrat strategy, tell a reporter something, that reporter goes to another reporter and the fake lie gets started. Notice that the so called WaPo 'quote' was never published but was, "circulated to other journalists." I suggest you try actually reading the same shit you post.

Trump did say the Bible is his favorite book

But like most books, Trump doesn’t actually read it

I don't think that he has read anything, except perhaps the TV Guide. I've actually read it. It has some good stuff in it like the Song of Songs. But mostly, it's full of contradictions. You can tell that it was based on folklore and put together by a committee. The OT is pretty consistent as a history of an ancient desert people and their thoughts. The NT is really out there sometimes, with writers like the one who wrote Revelation, obviously while tripping. I don't think that dumping Saul/Paul's correspondence file in the back was a good idea. People quote him like he channeled the supreme being.

A policy plank is " I'll work to support your goals". Bribery is "I'll give you the choice of Supreme Court nominees, you ignore my lawlessness.

There is nothing wrong with the Religious Right supporting Trump. The Religious Right is a normal and fine group, that is completely within their right to offer their support to a political candidate,

and Trump is a normal and fine and mainstream political candidate.

That you see something wrong with any of that is just you being a bigoted and hysterical monkey.

There is nothing wrong with the Religious Right supporting Trump. The Religious Right is a normal and fine group, that is completely within their right to offer their support to a political candidate,

That you see something wrong with any of that is just you being a bigoted and hysterical monkey.
They are a group that sold their soul for some court appointments

You are hate filled bigot, who is upset that people you hate, are not rolling over and giving up to your agenda.

There is nothing wrong with the Religious RIght supporting President Trump, and it is crazy for you to claim there is.

You are hate filled bigot, who is upset that people you hate, are not rolling over and giving up to your agenda.

There is nothing wrong with the Religious RIght supporting President Trump, and it is crazy for you to claim there is.

They may be "religious" but they gave up the Christian faith.

They may be "religious" but they gave up the Christian faith.

In the real world, Trump is not a supervillian.

President Trump ran in the republican primaries and he got widespread support among the various republican voter groups. That he is not a personally religious person, yet got the support of the Religious Right, is interesting, but not wrong in any way.

Forum List

Back