Trump is a systematic of why immigration will never be fixed.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump, small business owners, white contractors and wall street, all relied heavily on illegals to work for them for pennies on the dollar and have been the first to cry foul when political genre hits the fan. Meanwhile, you got people in this country wanting better and fair wages and you got people like Trump rallying on your behalf, while stickin it to you behind closed doors. Trump is the reason wages haven't risen in this country, Trump is the reason we have so many illegals in this country and why politicians refuse to address the issues....ITS ALL CALLED FUCK AMERICAN WORKERS, WE WANT OUR COMPANIES TO HIRE ILLEGALS SO THAT WE CAN STAY RICH.

400 rich mf's in this country makes more than 99% of all the economic growth in this country....just 400 greedy mf's, that's some shit.

Donald Trump, small business owners, white contractors and wall street, all relied heavily on illegals to work for them for pennies on the dollar and have been the first to cry foul when political genre hits the fan. Meanwhile, you got people in this country wanting better and fair wages and you got people like Trump rallying on your behalf, while stickin it to you behind closed doors. Trump is the reason wages haven't risen in this country, Trump is the reason we have so many illegals in this country and why politicians refuse to address the issues....ITS ALL CALLED FUCK AMERICAN WORKERS, WE WANT OUR COMPANIES TO HIRE ILLEGALS SO THAT WE CAN STAY RICH.

400 rich mf's in this country makes more than 99% of all the economic growth in this country....just 400 greedy mf's, that's some shit.
The reason we have illegals in this country is because of welfare queens like yourself getting free stuff so you don't have to work. Thanks LBJ.

Actually the white business owners claim that white workers are not worth hiring and want the illegals and the migrants...

Wages have risen more in Trump first 2 years than Obama's 8.

Take your lies and shove them.

Wages, Obama Economy's Weakest Link, Now Surging Under Trump | Investor's Business Daily

No link. Get this out of CE.

Wages/compensation for average working families have been stagnant for half a century on now, as the purchasing power of the ameican worker has shrunk, while our productivity has grown. All of that societal wealth was extracted, concentrated and redistributed. Revisit The Powell Memorandum, this was no accident. 80% of americans live paycheck to paycheck and it is all utterly bipartisan.

Wages, Obama Economy's Weakest Link, Now Surging Under Trump | Investor's Business Daily

Wages/compensation for average working families have been stagnant for half a century on now, as the purchasing power of the ameican worker has shrunk, while our productivity has grown. All of that societal wealth was extracted, concentrated and redistributed. Revisit The Powell Memorandum, this was no accident. 80% of americans live paycheck to paycheck and it is all utterly bipartisan.

Unfortunately you don't have to convince me.

I'm in the trucking industry. In 1980 the average truck driver salary was 36k a year. Adjusted for inflation that's 110k a year in todays dollars.

Today the average trucker brings in 50k a year. Meaning truckers are getting paid half of what they were 30 years ago.

Nobody in this industry blames any of this on any president in particular, but it's particularly ugly in my industry.

Unfortunately you don't have to convince me.

I'm in the trucking industry. In 1980 the average truck driver salary was 36k a year. Adjusted for inflation that's 110k a year in todays dollars.

Today the average trucker brings in 50k a year. Meaning truckers are getting paid half of what they were 30 years ago.

Nobody in this industry blames any of this on any president in particular, but it's particularly ugly in my industry.

It is not merely your industry, it's ugly across america for the unsubstantial people. But we are socialized never to question or to think, merely to believe and to fight.

Actually the white business owners claim that white workers are not worth hiring and want the illegals and the migrants...
Link?
My brain and being a contractor for forty years.
Why does my company have so many white people then? Not one single mexican works where i do. We have a lot of Cambodians, but not one of these highly sought after mexican super workers youre talking about.

Link?
Ah, so real world experience over time and your own perceptual reality versus the perceptual reality you are fed.
Yeah, cuz no one else has real world experience. Your arguments are always dumb.

Link?
Ah, so real world experience over time and your own perceptual reality versus the perceptual reality you are fed.
Yeah, cuz no one else has real world experience. Your arguments are always dumb.

Actually that was another poster's argument, I just rephrased it. And then you got yourself irritated over it apparently. Was there anything you wished to say on the topic?

Link?

Actually that was another poster's argument, I just rephrased it. And then you got yourself irritated over it apparently. Was there anything you wished to say on the topic?
I quoted YOU, moron. Pay attention.

Forum List

Back