Trump in US: China is raping us ; Trump in China: It's our fault. I don't fault you

Is this his apology tour?

59d035d2f89a6f2ab088b4660aaf225b--mens-flip-flops-flipflops.jpg

So the victim is blaming the victim?

It's your pu$$y's fault my hand grabbed it?

Trump always talks shit when no one is around. He reminds me of Smokey from Friday

Trump was correct. It was the fault of Obama and other administrations for giving away the store and he was right.

Obama was never an American. He considered himself a fucking citizen of the world or something. He never looked after American interest. He was a disaster for this country.

Good thing we now have a President that put American interest first. I know that pisses off the stupid Moon Bats but who gives a shit about what they are butt hurt about?

No, President Twitter is blaming his predecessors in elected office for unfavorable trade deals with the Chinese.

The victim is the citizenry, the perpetrators are our boys & girls in Washington.

Of course the Donald is blameless but then again he's been bitching about our trade relations and how we were being taken advantage of for decades, so in this instance he might actually have a valid point.

It remains to be seen if he can actually accomplish anything to change the situation, personally I doubt it but you never know.

No, President Twitter is blaming his predecessors in elected office for unfavorable trade deals with the Chinese.

The victim is the citizenry, the perpetrators are our boys & girls in Washington.

Of course the Donald is blameless but then again he's been bitching about our trade relations and how we were being taken advantage of for decades, so in this instance he might actually have a valid point.

It remains to be seen if he can actually accomplish anything to change the situation, personally I doubt it but you never know.

Cutting regulation and the corporate tax will help a lot...as will lower energy costs

I understand him perfectly and find no inconsistency.

Just in terms you Liberal Fags can understand:

He is saying in both cases that China is putting it to us in the Bum; but through the stupidity of prior leaders, like Obama---we we dropped our britches and bent over and invited them to do so.

Obama used to bring his own Vaseline.

Trump is a perpetual liar........He just can't help himself.

Cutting regulation and the corporate tax will help a lot...as will lower energy costs

How is that going to "help a lot" with respect to Chinese protectionism and currency manipulation?

Trump to Chinese leaders: I don't blame you for taking advantage of us

"I don't blame China. After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit. But, in actuality, I do blame past administrations for allowing this out-of-control trade deficit to take place and to grow. We have to fix this because it just doesn't work for our great American companies, and it doesn't work for our great American workers."

This thread is a perfect example of how easy the DNC media can dupe millions of Americans.

These same Americans would NEVER accept news from the R party, but do so every day from the D party. WTF!

Trump is a perpetual liar........He just can't help himself.

Er..umm.. except in this instance he's actually telling the truth, of course I do realize your ability to discern fact from fiction vanished long ago so faulting you for not understanding it would be like faulting a Labrador retriever for not understanding quantum physics.:rolleyes:

Trump was correct. It was the fault of Obama and other administrations for giving away the store and he was right.

Obama was never an American. He considered himself a fucking citizen of the world or something. He never looked after American interest. He was a disaster for this country.

Good thing we now have a President that put American interest first. I know that pisses off the stupid Moon Bats but who gives a shit about what they are butt hurt about?
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why is the OP so triggered that President Trump pointed out that previous administrations did a piss-poor job negotiating with China and let them walk all over us?

'The U.S. goods trade deficit with China was $347.0 billion in 2016.'
-- The People's Republic of China | United States Trade Representative

Perhaps this partially explains why the economy was stagnant and dismal under Obama - Democrats / Snowflakes think a $347 Billion DEFICIT was / is 'winning'.

:p

Forum List

Back