Trump in US: China is raping us ; Trump in China: It's our fault. I don't fault you

If someone takes advantage of you for years and years and years and you do nothing to stop them you have a good share of the blame. The person taking advantage might be a low life but choosing to let them keep doing it is no one's fault but your own.

Father accused of molesting daughter over 12 years

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) A father who police believe molested his daughter for more than 12 years – years after being convicted of sexually battering her when she was four years old – now faces a slew of felony charges.

A 43-year-old man was charged Tuesday in Allen Superior Court with five counts of felony child molesting, five counts of felony sexual misconduct with a minor and three counts of felony incest. He’s accused of molesting his biological daughter from September 2002 through December 2014.

Trump was correct. It was the fault of Obama and other administrations for giving away the store and he was right.

Obama was never an American. He considered himself a fucking citizen of the world or something. He never looked after American interest. He was a disaster for this country.

Good thing we now have a President that put American interest first. I know that pisses off the stupid Moon Bats but who gives a shit about what they are butt hurt about?
The Trump apology tour. :lmao:

‘"Who can blame a country for being able taking advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens?" Trump said as Xi watched on from a few feet away. Nervous laughter rippled through the crowd of Chinese and American business executives, whose firms are inking new deals here in a spectacle meant to demonstrate Trump's negotiating prowess.

"I give China great credit," he added. "In actuality, I do blame past administrations for allowing this trade deficit to take place and grow."’

Donald Trump trades barbs for flattery to win over China - CNNPolitics

Trump is a liar and incompetent fool – past administrations are not ‘to blame.’

It means a lot that Trump has been saying the same thing for two years and democrats just now heard it.

Trump to Chinese leaders: I don't blame you for taking advantage of us

"I don't blame China. After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit. But, in actuality, I do blame past administrations for allowing this out-of-control trade deficit to take place and to grow. We have to fix this because it just doesn't work for our great American companies, and it doesn't work for our great American workers."
How do you not understand that? He is obviously saying that China did what any country or business would do in a negotiation with another country or business. They optimized the outcome for themselves. A 5th grader could understand that.

Forum List

Back