The Enemy of My Enemies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PoliticalChic, Nov 9, 2017.

1. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,939
    This ancient proverb can and should be a political Litmus Test.

It's a more erudite version of 'birds of a feather flock together.'

1. The enemy of my enemy is my friend is an ancient proverb which suggests that two opposing parties can or should work together against a common enemy. ... The proverb is sometimes phrased as "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or "my enemy's enemy is my friend."
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Wikipedia
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Wikipedia

2. How thoroughly 'used' must one feel when they finally understand that they've signed on to support Bolsheviks, Nazis.....and Islamofascists.
    If you vote Democrat.....that's exactly what you've thrown your support to.

3. "EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups travelled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals"
    ISIS connection to US anarchists revealed in Ed Klein book | Daily Mail Online

4. "A secret FBI investigation of the violent 'resistance' movement on college campuses against President Trump has led to an alarming discovery—the collusion between American anarchists and foreign terrorists in the Islamic State and Al qaeda, according to a confidential 'Informational Report' by FBI field offices.
    'There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several [ISIS] offshoots and splinter groups,' stated the FBI field report, which was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017, ..."
    Ibid.

5. "During his investigation of Hillary's emails. former FBI Director James Comey set up a hotline with Mireille Ballestrazzi, the head of INTERPOL...Thanks to Ballestrazzi and INTERPOL'S worldwide resources, Comey collected intelligence on the interconnections between Middle Eastern jihadis, European radicals, and the American anarchists who were part of the anti-Trump 'resistance' movement."
    Edward Klein, "All Out War," p. 213

6. If you claim to be an American, and subscribe to the beliefs and values memorialized in our founding documents.....

...well....Bolsheviks, Nazis, and Islamofascists should be your enemies.

and....

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend"......that would describe Donald J. Trump's administration.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,939
    7. Hussein Obama ran his administration in full favor of Islamoterrorists....

a. ...sending terror leaders captured on the battlefield, back to the war...

b. ...clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

c.....lying to the public about Islam

"Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'" Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'

"Obama says the Islamic State ‘is not Islamic.’" Obama says the Islamic State ‘is not Islamic.’ Americans disagree.

d. Awarding nuclear weapons to Iran, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

e. Under Obama: "Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million" Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

How blind must one be to miss these 'clues'????

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,927
    99% of your posts are total drivel. But this one....

...This one is just hilarious. Well done!

I really got a chuckle out of the thought of 'left wing groups sitting at a conference table with ISIS and Al Qaeda'.
    Who do you think was responsible for ordering lunch for the meeting?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,123
    You dont believe in our founding documents. You believe in partisan politics. That seems to be it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,939

Translation: "I couldn't find a single thing to dispute in the well documented posts."

Hence.....you personify:

If you claim to be an American, and subscribe to the beliefs and values memorialized in our founding documents.....

and....

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend"......that would describe Donald J. Trump's administration.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,939

Another dunce.

Translation: "I couldn't find a single thing to dispute in the well documented posts."

Hence.....you personify:

If you claim to be an American, and subscribe to the beliefs and values memorialized in our founding documents.....

and....

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. RDD_1210

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,927
    Where do you think this big meeting took place between the dems and ISIS? Motel 6 conference room at the airport?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  8. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,939

"'Ties between three key leaders of the Oakland group [names redacted] met in Hamburg with a leader of the AQAP [Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula] and the AQIM [Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb],' the report continued. 'The leader from AQAP is an Egyptian-born male [name redacted] who is known to be in charge of finances and recruiting for the group.

'One of the men from Oakland traveled to Syria to meet with ISIS; the purpose was for training in tactics, but was thought to be primarily a bonding visit to discuss possible massive disruptive attacks in the U.S."
    ISIS connection to US anarchists revealed in Ed Klein book | Daily Mail Online

Soooo.....we have the Anti-Trump Resistance, Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula,.....and you.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. RDD_1210

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,927
    Yup and Me. I met with Isis in Syria. Good catch.

10. RDD_1210

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,927
    Like I said, this thread is hilarious!

• Agree Agree x 2