Trump in US: China is raping us ; Trump in China: It's our fault. I don't fault you

This thread is a perfect example of how easy the DNC media can dupe millions of Americans.

These same Americans would NEVER accept news from the R party, but do so every day from the D party. WTF!

LOL, yep... the partisan lemmings-D are too vapid to recognize that leaders in their own party have been complaining about the same things the Donald is with respect to China.

Donald Trump praises China and blames US for trade deficit

Donald Trump praises China and blames US for trade deficit

Donald Trump has lavished praise on the Chinese president, Xi Jinping, and blamed his own predecessors for the “huge” trade deficit between the world’s two largest economies, during his official welcome to Beijing amid an explosion of military splendour and staged adulation.

Speaking on Thursday at the the Great Hall of the People, the ceremonial heart of Communist party rule, Trump paid tribute to his “warm and gracious” host, and said he appreciated Xi’s support for recent efforts to rein in North Korea’s weapons programmes.

Trump to Chinese leaders: I don't blame you for taking advantage of us

"I don't blame China. After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit. But, in actuality, I do blame past administrations for allowing this out-of-control trade deficit to take place and to grow. We have to fix this because it just doesn't work for our great American companies, and it doesn't work for our great American workers."
Your just don't want America great again. Trump wants to make trade equal with China. Bring back American jobs, something you hate. A strong America.

"I don't blame China. After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit. But, in actuality, I do blame past administrations for allowing this out-of-control trade deficit to take place and to grow. We have to fix this because it just doesn't work for our great American companies, and it doesn't work for our great American workers."
Your just don't want America great again. Trump wants to make trade equal with China. Bring back American jobs, something you hate. A strong America.
He and Ivanka should stop having their products made in China and other places.

That is trump campaign rhetoric (lies)

The real donald is HELP ME I'M WEAKNESS

You know if only you lefties would criticize Trump for logical things, rather than illogical things. You make yourselves EVEN more kooky, when you complain about the illogical and FAKE.

...but it does prove you are easily duped by the DNC media.

Why? so they can make the economy less efficient by attempting to manufacturer things here that can be manufactured in China more efficiently?

Do you understand the concept of comparative advantage and why it's important to economic efficiency and the PPF?

I agree, and equalizing trade. Maybe it will happen.

That is trump campaign rhetoric (lies)

The real donald is HELP ME I'M WEAKNESS
17757290_1045264488951986_1687039453523550674_n.jpg

Why? so they can make the economy less efficient by attempting to manufacturer things here that can be manufactured in China more efficiently?

Do you understand the concept of comparative advantage and why it's important to economic efficiency and the PPF?
:lmao:

:lmao:
LOL, obviously you don't understand comparative advantage or anything else about International Trade, why am I not surprised ?

If someone takes advantage of you for years and years and years and you do nothing to stop them you have a good share of the blame. The person taking advantage might be a low life but choosing to let them keep doing it is no one's fault but your own.

If someone takes advantage of you for years and years and years and you do nothing to stop them you have a good share of the blame. The person taking advantage might be a low life but choosing to let them keep doing it is no one's fault but your own.

Wow, way to take it to take the victim. That really takes something. You spent more time chastising a victim than the molester.

Is this a new trend with the right? Defend anything as long as it's done with a R after their names.

Wow, way to take it to take the victim. That really takes something. You spent more time chastising a victim than the molester.

Is this a new trend with the right? Defend anything as long as it's done with a R after their names.
Once again you take stupid to a new level I really love when someone like you who will defend anyone who has a D next to their name over anything accuses someone else of the same thing. The gist of the thread is about China and bad trade relations that is something we have let happen over many administrations so part of the fault is ours if your to dumb or partisan to get that seek professional help I have neither the time, training or patience to deal with you.

Forum List

Back