I feel like I'm trying to sell you the Titanic.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Can Left and Right find any common ground? | Sonoran News

Rep Peter King: I Am Voting No on Tax Bill If State Taxes Not Deductible - Breitbart

I was watching Noelle Nikpour and Peter King being interviewed about the GOP/Trump tax plan. King said he couldn't support it because it will raise taxes on the middle class. Hurt students, hurt the elderly and, well, the only people it won't eventually hurt are needy billionaires. So it needs a few tweaks.

And Noelle, in a moment of honesty, said, "I feel like I'm trying to sell you the Titanic" and then went back to defending the bill.

I was just watching this on live TV.

So the question is, do right wingers feel comfortable supporting people who admit the Republicans are working hard to screw you over?

• Banned
Libs never cared about screwing the populace over with obamacare. Really, no one cares about your fake heart tugging sob stories. Its two worthless parties that are shuffling chairs on the titanic.
Getting millions healthcare is screwing the population?
Funny, healthcare was the number one issue in the election.

• Banned
Watching the same show, a reporter said she asked a Trump voter why they liked Trump and the voter said because he is going to build a wall. So the reporter asked, "'What if he doesn't build a wall" and the Trump supporter said, "I trust his judgement".

This proves they love the person, but don't care about his policies. The very definition of a cult.

• Banned
Lies

King won't support it because it hurts New Yorkers.

Why does the rest of the nation have to support New Yorkers? Fuck King
So it doesn't hurt students, the elderly and the middle class?

Watching the same show, a reporter said she asked a Trump voter why they liked Trump and the voter said because he is going to build a wall. So the reporter asked, "'What if he doesn't build a wall" and the Trump supporter said, "I trust his judgement".

This proves THAT PERSON loves the person, but don't care about his policies. The very definition of a cult.

Libs never cared about screwing the populace over with obamacare. Really, no one cares about your fake heart tugging sob stories. Its two worthless parties that are shuffling chairs on the titanic.

It's not healthcare, it's insurance with high premiums and outlandish deductables.

Lies

King won't support it because it hurts New Yorkers.

Why does the rest of the nation have to support New Yorkers? Fuck King
So it doesn't hurt students, the elderly and the middle class?
It helps the nation as a whole while hurting liberal policy in places that use the federal government to subsidise their absurd tax rates.

Again. The only fair way to do taxes is with a fair flat tax on absolutely everyone and on all sources of income. No exemptions, no exceptions and no excuses. Now I can’t think of any American who would be unhappy about doing their share can you?

The way you did it yes. The welfare queens get the freebies and everyone else is mandated to pay through the nose!

Yes, because millions now can't afford the high premiums and deductible while more coverage is dropped. Yes, it is a major issue because ocare is a complete disaster

It's not healthcare, it's insurance with high premiums and outlandish deductables.

That gives them access to healthcare.

I disagree, but the ACA needs work. Dropping it isn't going anywhere.

Many simple insults, Dean, you started out with mean insults, why?

That gives them access to healthcare.

Regardless it's not healthcare and is a total disaster that wrecked havoc on the middle class.

Taking away the state deductible will force States to handle the people's money better. Libs don't like it because it will expose the graft and corruption at state level!

This proves they love the person, but don't care about his policies. The very definition of a cult.
and what about people like you who hated the guy even before he was elected because thats what you were told to do?.....you are no different than the far right asses who hated obama even before he took office because thats what they were told to do....so your cult is not much different than their cult....both are based on hate,and both ignore the fact that each guy won the election....

3601A94F-1AA3-4127-95A7-1C2EA9D89268.jpeg

Forum List

Back