Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Trump skipped that stupid dinner and look; everything is fine and nothing bad happened to anyone.

Much BS about nothing at all.

The event hasn't happened yet.

Nobody would mention his not attending were he not POTUS. Presidents generally attend the event because they know they need the press. A President's appearance at the event is just part of the relationship building. Given the fractious relationship Trump has with the press, one'd think he'd be dying to go and use the event as a way to help mend fences. After all, any good CEO, or just businessperson in general, knows that it's always about the relationship. The relationship isn't the only thing "it's about," but it's big part, very big.
Trump taking on the 4th Estate is a losing proposition. The 4th Estate has more ink and paper than does Trump over the next 4 years.

Trump skipped that stupid dinner and look; everything is fine and nothing bad happened to anyone.

Trump will find that the next 4 years the country and the world will be skipping out on his presidency as well. When and as this happens you will hear Trump and Red State Amerika cry foul and no fair!

The country and the rest of the world are going to have to stop being babies and deal with the reality that is Trump's America.

I have never forced myself on any woman, and I have NEVER presumed to touch them without explicit invitation.

Do you have any daughters?

I find it hard to believe that you have actually never made a pass at a woman without explicit permission before hand.

Your previous post, ie "If she didn't reciprocate, I'd take that as a NO." strongly implied that you DID, presume consent in the past, and took her response as either consent or a signal to stop.

Which is completely normal. Of course, and exactly the type of behavior that Trump was describing.

Have you noticed whether ANY of them have answered my question about being fathers of girls?

Wonder why?

No.....you're lying....you are comparing the ritual of a date with the opportunistic grabbing of a woman's private parts.

You seem to be missing the point of his bragging.

WOmen are impressed with Fame and more receptive than normal to the advances of a famous person.

Do you believe that? Or do you think that, say Movie Stars have no advantage when it comes to hitting on women?

This is one of those situations where truth doesn't fit the leftwing agenda, so it becomes a crime against humanity.
You must admit that Trump is one creepy mother fucker. Would I leave my attractive beautiful daughter - wife - gril freind with "Grab Em By the Pussy" Donald? I think not.

Have you noticed whether ANY of them have answered my question about being fathers of girls?

Wonder why?

Trump will find that the next 4 years the country and the world will be skipping out on his presidency as well. When and as this happens you will hear Trump and Red State Amerika cry foul and no fair!

The country and the rest of the world are going to have to stop being babies and deal with the reality that is Trump's America.
And what "Reality" is that?

It's now cool to be Putin's bitch?

Increasing federal spending is a virtue?

Perjury by an Attorney General is copacetic?

Golf is, once again, restricted?

What have you got, Useful Idiot?

What I have is a President who is in charge of this nation, with a Republican Congress, most of whom are rightfully worried about enraging Trump's voters, who they need, and a Court that is about to be Right leaning.

That is the real world.

Your russian bashing and other nonsense doesn't change any of that.

You want ANY input, I suggest you get off the barricades and start talking sense.

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

More: Trump Says He Will Not Attend Annual White House Correspondents

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

I wouldn't either. They don't like him so why waste time being insulted. He's got work to do.

Last edited:

What I have is a President who is in charge of this nation, with a Republican Congress, most of whom are rightfully worried about enraging Trump's voters, who they need, and a Court that is about to be Right leaning.

That is the real world.

You want ANY input, I suggest you get off the barricades and start talking sense.
So Bold Assertions and Slogans it is, then....

Have you ever considered informing yourself?

It's an essential element of INFORMED opinion.......it makes for edifying debate.......

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

I wouldn't either. They don't like hi so why waste time being insulted. He's got work to do.

Why doesn't he just cancel one of those trips to Fla for golf in order to make time to do what every POTUS has done since 1981?

And then, the POTUS in question called in.......from his hospital bed........

Trump is a fucking sniveling little pussy of the First Order..

This is how a REAL TESTOSTERONE FUELED MAN goes about the business of being POTUS.

Obama Goes To GOP Lions' Den -- And Mauls The Lions | The Huffington Post

It was such a bloodbath, FOX cut away in order to spare its faithful......and, I would note - this event wasn't governed by the rules of the WH Correspondents Dinner....it was Vale Tudo (look it up)

Interesting contrast, don't you think....

I wouldn't either. They don't like hi so why waste time being insulted. He's got work to do.

Why doesn't he just cancel one of those trips to Fla for golf in order to make time to do what every POTUS has done since 1981?

This is how a REAL TESTOSTERONE FUELED MAN goes about the business of being POTUS.

It was such a bloodbath, FOX cut away in order to spare its faithful......and, I would note - this event wasn't governed by the rules of the WH Correspondents Dinner....it was Vale Tudo (look it up)

Why bother? It is an event that the MSM would use to annoy and defame . Fuck them. They can amuse themselves with their very own circle jerk.

That is the real world.

It's an essential element of INFORMED opinion.......it makes for edifying debate.......

You didn't really say anything there.

My point stands. The country and the rest of the world, will be dealing with Trump's America for at least the next 4 years.

Their complaining and drama might make them feel better, but it won't change anything.

More and more, people who need to do business with us, will be doing that business.

Why bother? It is an event that the MSM would use to annoy and defame . Fuck them. They can amuse themselves with their very own circle jerk.

RONALD REAGAN CALLED IN FROM THE HOSPITAL AFTER BEING SHOT......

BILL CLINTON MANNED UP AS THE MEDIA WAS OBSESSING ABOUT HIS SEX LIFE.....

Trump is a fucking pussy.......a sniveling, whining bitch.....an embarrassment to the nation......a perfect representative of his constituency....the fuckstick probably gets Brazilian bikini waxes.....

That is the real world.

My point stands. The country and the rest of the world, will be dealing with Trump's America for at least the next 4 years.

Their complaining and drama might make them feel better, but it won't change anything.

More and more, people who need to do business with us, will be doing that business.
No...I stripped the bark off your act........

you're just another leaking Drudge fed douchebag.....you're a dime a dozen - and I'm lookin' for the guy who's supplyin' the dimes.

Trump is a fucking pussy.......a sniveling, whining bitch.....an embarrassment to the nation......a perfect representative of his constituency....the fuckstick probably gets Brazilian bikini waxes.....

So what? So long as the MSM spends more time making up false stories like the removal of the MLK bust, than reporting factual news the longer it would be before I would grace them with my presence. They aren't WORTHY of his time.

So what? So long as the MSM spends more time making up false stories like the removal of the MLK bust, than reporting factual news the longer it would be before I would grace them with my presence. They aren't WORTHY of his time.

Are you sure it wasn't the Churchill bust? (I slay me.)

Seriously,

list your 5 principal sources of information, in order of the time you spend with each.....

That is the real world.

you're just another leaking Drudge fed douchebag.....you're a dime a dozen - and I'm lookin' for the guy who's supplyin' the dimes.

I got a vague message of negativity, and that's fine.

My point stands. The story of the next few months, (weeks?) will be people getting over their shock at real change and getting on with their lives.

People, citizens, foreign governments are going to be working with PRESIDENT TRUMP, while you are crying in your beer about PUtin and such shit.

Seriously,

list your 5 principal sources of information, in order of the time you spend with each.....

No. I'm not your servant. Suffice to say I get most of my news from elsewhere. The US MSM is shit. Has been shit, and will someday hopefully return to the time before it was shit. Until that time I read English and German media sources.

That is the real world.

My point stands. The story of the next few months, (weeks?) will be people getting over their shock at real change and getting on with their lives.

People, citizens, foreign governments are going to be working with PRESIDENT TRUMP, while you are crying in your beer about PUtin and such shit.

They are certainly going to be trying.....

btw, if someone OTHER than the least qualified candidate ever had appointed their 30 something daughter and pothead son-in-law as Advisors, would you have raised a peep?

Seriously,

No. I'm not your servant. Suffice to say I get most of my news from elsewhere. The US MSM is shit. Has been shit, and will someday hopefully return to the time before it was shit. Until that time I read English and German media sources.

Do you think I asked to see you jump?

but if you don't read MSM, how do you know they "make up fake stories"?

Because someone told you....

I'm hoping you will eventually find the courage to tell me who...

That is the real world.

They are certainly going to be trying.....

btw, if someone OTHER than the least qualified candidate ever had appointed their 30 something daughter and pothead son-in-law as Advisors, would you have raised a peep?

Hard to say. I know I complained when the First Lady was put in charge of implementing a policy, but that was a very big difference.

This is an US vs Them scenario. YOu certainly feel that, right?

Minor issues with Trump, even if they were valid, would not be important when the other side, ie you, hillary the vile media, are literally my enemy and wish to actively work to harm me.

Forum List

Back