Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

So Bold Assertions and Slogans it is, then....

Have you ever considered informing yourself?

It's an essential element of INFORMED opinion.......it makes for edifying debate.......

You didn't really say anything there.

My point stands. The country and the rest of the world, will be dealing with Trump's America for at least the next 4 years.

Their complaining and drama might make them feel better, but it won't change anything.

More and more, people who need to do business with us, will be doing that business.
No...I stripped the bark off your act........

you're just another leaking Drudge fed douchebag.....you're a dime a dozen - and I'm lookin' for the guy who's supplyin' the dimes.

I got a vague message of negativity, and that's fine.

My point stands. The story of the next few months, (weeks?) will be people getting over their shock at real change and getting on with their lives.

People, citizens, foreign governments are going to be working with PRESIDENT TRUMP, while you are crying in your beer about PUtin and such shit.

They are certainly going to be trying.....

btw, if someone OTHER than the least qualified candidate ever had appointed their 30 something daughter and pothead son-in-law as Advisors, would you have raised a peep?

Hard to say. I know I complained when the First Lady was put in charge of implementing a policy, but that was a very big difference.

This is an US vs Them scenario. YOu certainly feel that, right?

Minor issues with Trump, even if they were valid, would not be important when the other side, ie you, hillary the vile media, are literally my enemy and wish to actively work to harm me.
Hard to say. I know I complained when the First Lady was put in charge of implementing a policy, but that was a very big difference.

But I'm guessing you only found it objectionable in those circumstances when the First Lady was "aggressively tan", right? Or are you too young to remember "Just Say No"?

Define "US" and "Them"...

Minor issues with Trump, even if they were valid, would not be important when the other side, ie you, hillary the vile media, are literally my enemy and wish to actively work to harm me

I have no interest in "harming" you......I just don't want idiots like you having any role in governance.....you are unqualified, congenitally and by experience. Would you like me to demonstrate that OBJECTIVELY?

You didn't really say anything there.

My point stands. The country and the rest of the world, will be dealing with Trump's America for at least the next 4 years.

Their complaining and drama might make them feel better, but it won't change anything.

More and more, people who need to do business with us, will be doing that business.

you're just another leaking Drudge fed douchebag.....you're a dime a dozen - and I'm lookin' for the guy who's supplyin' the dimes.

My point stands. The story of the next few months, (weeks?) will be people getting over their shock at real change and getting on with their lives.

People, citizens, foreign governments are going to be working with PRESIDENT TRUMP, while you are crying in your beer about PUtin and such shit.

btw, if someone OTHER than the least qualified candidate ever had appointed their 30 something daughter and pothead son-in-law as Advisors, would you have raised a peep?

Minor issues with Trump, even if they were valid, would not be important when the other side, ie you, hillary the vile media, are literally my enemy and wish to actively work to harm me.

But I'm guessing you only found it objectionable in those circumstances when the First Lady was "aggressively tan", right? Or are you too young to remember "Just Say No"?

Actually I was thinking of Hillary back with Bill's attempt at socialized medicine, you race baiting asshole.

Don't play stupid. YOu know who you hate, and want to see paid back for... whatever petty made up bullshit justifies your hate.

Minor issues with Trump, even if they were valid, would not be important when the other side, ie you, hillary the vile media, are literally my enemy and wish to actively work to harm me

I have no interest in "harming" you......I just don't want idiots like you having any role in governance.....you are unqualified, congenitally and by experience. Would you like me to demonstrate that OBJECTIVELY?

YOur bile and hatred that you and yours constantly spew, makes your claim of not hating, completely not credible.

Actually I was thinking of Hillary back with Bill's attempt at socialized medicine, you race baiting asshole.

Don't play stupid. YOu know who you hate, and want to see paid back for... whatever petty made up bullshit justifies your hate.

YOur bile and hatred that you and yours constantly spew, makes your claim of not hating, completely not credible.
I don't care enough to hate, but that wasn't what I posted......it was about your claim of being "harmed".

Your indignation is so fevered that you can't keep track of what you post from one minute to the next....If you are not senescent, it can only be the result of a lifetime spent avoiding serious thinking....

Which is why I don't want idiots like you having ANY input......Stupid has severe consequences.....

Would you like me to demonstrate that using raw data?

I don't care enough to hate, but that wasn't what I posted......it was about your claim of being "harmed".

Your indignation is so fevered that you can't keep track of what you post from one minute to the next....If you are not senescent, it can only be the result of a lifetime spent avoiding serious thinking....

Which is why I don't want idiots like you having ANY input......Stupid has severe consequences.....

Too bad. OUr input won. This nation is going to be run by US for the near future.

Your bile is noted. Your need to feel intellectually superior to someone who disagrees with you is noted.

And is irrelevant. To everything.

Trump skipped that stupid dinner and look; everything is fine and nothing bad happened to anyone.

Much BS about nothing at all.

The event hasn't happened yet.

Nobody would mention his not attending were he not POTUS. Presidents generally attend the event because they know they need the press. A President's appearance at the event is just part of the relationship building. Given the fractious relationship Trump has with the press, one'd think he'd be dying to go and use the event as a way to help mend fences. After all, any good CEO, or just businessperson in general, knows that it's always about the relationship. The relationship isn't the only thing "it's about," but it's big part, very big.
Trump taking on the 4th Estate is a losing proposition. The 4th Estate has more ink and paper than does Trump over the next 4 years.

Moreover, the media predated Trump. The media indulged Trump in his nearly lifelong efforts to attract attention to himself. The media will report his passing. In Trump's repose, the media will with the dispassion of 20/20 hindsight tell his story.

The media is to Trump what Everest was to Hillary. Hillary conquered Everest, but Everest still stands and Hillary is but a dedicated and dusty shadow of his former self, if even that. So it will be with Trump and the media.

Too bad. OUr input won. This nation is going to be run by US for the near future.

Your bile is noted. Your need to feel intellectually superior to someone who disagrees with you is noted.

Are you suggesting that the outcome of our previous Indulgence of Stupid is irrelevant to our current Indulgence of Stupid?

Or are you entirely unaware of that outcome?

Would you like to see it graphically?

It would offer some relief from your consistently fact free content....

Trump skipped that stupid dinner and look; everything is fine and nothing bad happened to anyone.

Nobody would mention his not attending were he not POTUS. Presidents generally attend the event because they know they need the press. A President's appearance at the event is just part of the relationship building. Given the fractious relationship Trump has with the press, one'd think he'd be dying to go and use the event as a way to help mend fences. After all, any good CEO, or just businessperson in general, knows that it's always about the relationship. The relationship isn't the only thing "it's about," but it's big part, very big.
Trump taking on the 4th Estate is a losing proposition. The 4th Estate has more ink and paper than does Trump over the next 4 years.

Moreover, the media predated Trump. The media indulged Trump in his nearly lifelong efforts to attract attention to himself. The media will report his passing. In Trump's repose, the media will with the dispassion of 20/20 hindsight tell his story.

The media is to Trump what Everest was to Hillary. Hillary conquered Everest, but Everest still stands and Hillary is but a dedicated and dusty shadow of his former self, if even that. So it will be with Trump and the media.
Absofuckinglutely......

Trump has never previously shied from interaction with the media.......but he isn't nearly man enough to do so when he cannot control it....

I also think Trump knows damn well that he is neither clever nor funny......

Are you suggesting that the outcome of our previous Indulgence of Stupid is irrelevant to our current Indulgence of Stupid?

Now you are getting vague.

If you have a point to make, get to it. YOur attempt at being clever or cute has failed.

Absofuckinglutely......

Trump has never previously shied from interaction with the media.......but he isn't nearly man enough to do so when he cannot control it....

Trump not only won, he won his way, that everyone else said would not work.

When some one disagrees with everyone, and they are proven right..

That is not "not clever" but a sign of genius.

If you have a point to make, get to it. YOur attempt at being clever or cute has failed.
Have you considered the possibility that you are obtuse?

check the dates......People who haven't spent the past 3 decades huddling in the Right Wing Media Safe Space know this period as "The Lost Decade"

fredgraph.jpg

In the Reality Based universe, we call this OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE....

Please don't confuse it with "The Desperate Narrative" fashioned to shift responsibility for it...

it was the worst economic disaster in the US since The GREAT Depression.....

Absofuckinglutely......

Then he shouldn't be shy about putting that "genius" on display......but we BOTH know that's bullshit.....

check the dates......People who haven't spent the past 3 decades huddling in the Right Wing Media Safe Space know this period as "The Lost Decade"

fredgraph.jpg

Please don't confuse it with "The Desperate Narrative" fashioned to shift responsibility for it...

And this proves what?

Absofuckinglutely......

Then he shouldn't be shy about putting that "genius" on display......but we BOTH know that's bullshit.....

He did. As I described.

fredgraph.jpg

And this proves what?
Only my point......Specifically, that the consequences of allowing inbred fucksticks to vote can be catastrophic.....

Are you prepared to challenge it?

Absofuckinglutely......

He did. As I described.
How could he, if he is spending the event pissing his Depends in his Safe Space?

fredgraph.jpg

And this proves what?
Only my point......Specifically, that the consequences of allowing inbred fucksticks to vote can be catastrophic.....

Well, the mostly dem fueled housing bubble is strong evidence for your argument.

But, I still respect the right of democrats to vote.

Absofuckinglutely......

He did. As I described.
How could he, if he is spending the event pissing his Depends in his Safe Space?

Your words do not address the demonstration I have already referenced.

fredgraph.jpg

And this proves what?

Well, the mostly dem fueled housing bubble is strong evidence for your argument.

Remember when I posted this earlier?

Did I see that coming, across the horizon, over the state line, and onto the off-ramp......or what, eh?

fredgraph.jpg

And this proves what?

Remember when I posted this earlier?

Did I see that coming, across the horizon, over the state line, and onto the off-ramp......or what, eh?

I made a point about the Great Recession.

You posted nothing that addressed my point.

THus, my point stands.

You are welcome to try again.

Absofuckinglutely......

He did. As I described.

Your words do not address the demonstration I have already referenced.
That "demonstration" is a fiction entirely of your own creation.......I've made clear that no one gives a shit what you feel........

If Trump is what you say he is, he has no reason to pussy out of the WHC dinner....he should seize the opportunity to demonstrate to the entire nation that he isn't an inarticulate thin skinned imbecile.....

Forum List

Back