Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Have you considered the possibility that you are obtuse?

check the dates......People who haven't spent the past 3 decades huddling in the Right Wing Media Safe Space know this period as "The Lost Decade"

fredgraph.jpg

In the Reality Based universe, we call this OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE....

Please don't confuse it with "The Desperate Narrative" fashioned to shift responsibility for it...

it was the worst economic disaster in the US since The GREAT Depression.....

And this proves what?
Only my point......Specifically, that the consequences of allowing inbred fucksticks to vote can be catastrophic.....

Are you prepared to challenge it?

Well, the mostly dem fueled housing bubble is strong evidence for your argument.

But, I still respect the right of democrats to vote.

Remember when I posted this earlier?

Please don't confuse it with "The Desperate Narrative" fashioned to shift responsibility for it...

Did I see that coming, across the horizon, over the state line, and onto the off-ramp......or what, eh?

I made a point about the Great Recession.

You posted nothing that addressed my point.

THus, my point stands.

You are welcome to try again.
You didn't "make" shit.....you offered yet another in a long line of entirely uninformed assertions...

Trump not only won, he won his way, that everyone else said would not work.

When some one disagrees with everyone, and they are proven right..

That is not "not clever" but a sign of genius.
Then he shouldn't be shy about putting that "genius" on display......but we BOTH know that's bullshit.....

He did. As I described.
How could he, if he is spending the event pissing his Depends in his Safe Space?

Your words do not address the demonstration I have already referenced.
That "demonstration" is a fiction entirely of your own creation.......I've made clear that no one gives a shit what you feel........

If Trump is what you say he is, he has no reason to pussy out of the WHC dinner....he should seize the opportunity to demonstrate to the entire nation that he isn't an inarticulate thin skinned imbecile.....

That is the old game, where republicans would be happy to play rigged games and try to get their side heard despite the bias of the media.

We aren't playing that game anymore.

Walking away from a set up, is the smart move.

You know that, but you won't admit it, because Lefties are all dishonest.

Why bother? It is an event that the MSM would use to annoy and defame . Fuck them. They can amuse themselves with their very own circle jerk.
RONALD REAGAN CALLED IN FROM THE HOSPITAL AFTER BEING SHOT......

BILL CLINTON MANNED UP AS THE MEDIA WAS OBSESSING ABOUT HIS SEX LIFE.....

Trump is a fucking pussy.......a sniveling, whining bitch.....an embarrassment to the nation......a perfect representative of his constituency....the fuckstick probably gets Brazilian bikini waxes.....

So what? So long as the MSM spends more time making up false stories like the removal of the MLK bust, than reporting factual news the longer it would be before I would grace them with my presence. They aren't WORTHY of his time.

Are you sure it wasn't the Churchill bust? (I slay me.)

Seriously,

list your 5 principal sources of information, in order of the time you spend with each.....

No. I'm not your servant. Suffice to say I get most of my news from elsewhere. The US MSM is shit. Has been shit, and will someday hopefully return to the time before it was shit. Until that time I read English and German media sources.

Do you think I asked to see you jump?

but if you don't read MSM, how do you know they "make up fake stories"?

Because someone told you....

I'm hoping you will eventually find the courage to tell me who...

I get it from THIS site. Take a look at the threads here, every day there is some post made by a LWNJ and when the story is actually checked it turns out to not be true. You guys have screwed the pooch big time.

Trump is a fucking pussy.......a sniveling, whining bitch.....an embarrassment to the nation......a perfect representative of his constituency....the fuckstick probably gets Brazilian bikini waxes.....

So what? So long as the MSM spends more time making up false stories like the removal of the MLK bust, than reporting factual news the longer it would be before I would grace them with my presence. They aren't WORTHY of his time.

Seriously,

list your 5 principal sources of information, in order of the time you spend with each.....

No. I'm not your servant. Suffice to say I get most of my news from elsewhere. The US MSM is shit. Has been shit, and will someday hopefully return to the time before it was shit. Until that time I read English and German media sources.

I get it from THIS site. Take a look at the threads here, every day there is some post made by a LWNJ and when the story is actually checked it turns out to not be true. You guys have screwed the pooch big time.
Ah, westie.....

More Bold Assertions.

The caravan passes.

Then he shouldn't be shy about putting that "genius" on display......but we BOTH know that's bullshit.....

He did. As I described.
How could he, if he is spending the event pissing his Depends in his Safe Space?

That "demonstration" is a fiction entirely of your own creation.......I've made clear that no one gives a shit what you feel........

If Trump is what you say he is, he has no reason to pussy out of the WHC dinner....he should seize the opportunity to demonstrate to the entire nation that he isn't an inarticulate thin skinned imbecile.....

That is the old game, where republicans would be happy to play rigged games and try to get their side heard despite the bias of the media.

Why don't you Bootspittles just admit that T-rump is the biggest pussy to ever loiter in the WH?

At least that is demonstrable.

He did. As I described.

Why don't you Bootspittles just admit that T-rump is the biggest pussy to ever loiter in the WH?

You complain about "Bold Assertions", and then spew shit like that.

My point stands. Walking away from a set up is the smart move.

Nothing in your post challenges that in any way.

Seriously,

Ah, westie.....

More Bold Assertions.

The caravan passes.

Not assertions, facts. And yes, the caravan passed you by which is why you are so pissed off.

He did. As I described.

Really? I think obummer is the biggest wuss to ever inhabit the WH. Who can forget this disaster:laugh: The clown has never thrown a baseball!

Moreover, the media predated Trump. The media indulged Trump in his nearly lifelong efforts to attract attention to himself. The media will report his passing. In Trump's repose, the media will with the dispassion of 20/20 hindsight tell his story.

The media is to Trump what Everest was to Hillary. Hillary conquered Everest, but Everest still stands and Hillary is but a dedicated and dusty shadow of his former self, if even that. So it will be with Trump and the media.
Lol, true, but by then it will be an entirely different media, dude.

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

More: Trump Says He Will Not Attend Annual White House Correspondents

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

I wouldn't either. They don't like hi so why waste time being insulted. He's got work to do.

Why doesn't he just cancel one of those trips to Fla for golf in order to make time to do what every POTUS has done since 1981?

And then, the POTUS in question called in.......from his hospital bed........

Trump is a fucking sniveling little pussy of the First Order..

This is how a REAL TESTOSTERONE FUELED MAN goes about the business of being POTUS.

Obama Goes To GOP Lions' Den -- And Mauls The Lions | The Huffington Post

It was such a bloodbath, FOX cut away in order to spare its faithful......and, I would note - this event wasn't governed by the rules of the WH Correspondents Dinner....it was Vale Tudo (look it up)

Interesting contrast, don't you think....

Why bother? It is an event that the MSM would use to annoy and defame . Fuck them. They can amuse themselves with their very own circle jerk.

Trump has already retreated into his own "Little Bunker"!! Not even Melania will join trump in his bunker!!!

Really? I think obummer is the biggest wuss to ever inhabit the WH. Who can forget this disaster:laugh: The clown has never thrown a baseball!

President Obama is getting "PAID"!!!! He just signed a $60 million book deal!! Not bad for a community organizer.
Obama-cash.jpg

Oh and by the way Obama has told Red State Amerika to "GO SCREW YOURSELVES".
Obama-laughing.jpg

"Set up"?

It's an ANNUAL EVENT, you fucking douche! He has EVEN ATTENDED......

F'n A!

I'll give you this, though......

The guy is dying for cred, and standing in the firing line providing Trump reaction shots would probably be worse than getting his candy ass kicked in his absence.......

That's your president.

I'll take the guy who faced down a hostile party on hostile turf..........and left trampling the weak and hurtling the dead.

But I guess tastes vary.......

How many votes did you cast for Nolan Ryan for POTUS?

Roughly........

This ain't no bromance.........it's multi-dimensional MMA......

President Obama is getting "PAID"!!!! He just signed a $60 million book deal!! Not bad for a community organizer.
Obama-cash.jpg

Oh and by the way Obama has told Red State Amerika to "GO SCREW YOURSELVES".
Obama-laughing.jpg

What will be interesting is what happens next......

the net take from 60 million is a good start.

"Set up"?

It's an ANNUAL EVENT, you fucking douche! He has EVEN ATTENDED......

F'n A!

I'll give you this, though......

The guy is dying for cred, and standing in the firing line providing Trump reaction shots would probably be worse than getting his candy ass kicked in his absence.......

That's your president.

I'll take the guy who faced down a hostile party on hostile turf..........and left trampling the weak and hurtling the dead.

But I guess tastes vary.......

Nothing in your post supports your claims. It is nothing but a series of Bold Assertions, and worse bullshit.

THe fact remains, times change. Trump isn't playing by your rigged rules. That is why he won.

Walking away from a set up is the smart move.

Forum List

Back