Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

I want to be clear, because I have had a lot of lefties admit stuff and then pretend they didn't.

Are admitting that you have not or at least not always asked for explicit permission before initiating sexual contact?
I have never forced myself on any woman, and I have NEVER presumed to touch them without explicit invitation.

Do you have any daughters?

I find it hard to believe that you have actually never made a pass at a woman without explicit permission before hand.

Your previous post, ie "If she didn't reciprocate, I'd take that as a NO." strongly implied that you DID, presume consent in the past, and took her response as either consent or a signal to stop.

Which is completely normal. Of course, and exactly the type of behavior that Trump was describing.

No.....you're lying....you are comparing the ritual of a date with the opportunistic grabbing of a woman's private parts.

You seem to be missing the point of his bragging.

WOmen are impressed with Fame and more receptive than normal to the advances of a famous person.

Do you believe that? Or do you think that, say Movie Stars have no advantage when it comes to hitting on women?

This is one of those situations where truth doesn't fit the leftwing agenda, so it becomes a crime against humanity.

They will say the most absurd nonsense, with dead seriousness, and stick to it, no matter how utterly ridiculous they look,

nothing is more important to them then maintaining the narrative.

They are utterly terrified that voters might end up judging Trump on his policies and results.

I want to be clear, because I have had a lot of lefties admit stuff and then pretend they didn't.

Are admitting that you have not or at least not always asked for explicit permission before initiating sexual contact?
I have never forced myself on any woman, and I have NEVER presumed to touch them without explicit invitation.

I find it hard to believe that you have actually never made a pass at a woman without explicit permission before hand.

Your previous post, ie "If she didn't reciprocate, I'd take that as a NO." strongly implied that you DID, presume consent in the past, and took her response as either consent or a signal to stop.

Which is completely normal. Of course, and exactly the type of behavior that Trump was describing.

No.....you're lying....you are comparing the ritual of a date with the opportunistic grabbing of a woman's private parts.

WOmen are impressed with Fame and more receptive than normal to the advances of a famous person.

Do you believe that? Or do you think that, say Movie Stars have no advantage when it comes to hitting on women?
That would be "had sex with her" NOT grabbing the pussies of women you don't know.....and T-rump has never been shy about sharing names...

Who said he didn't know them? you make all kinds of assumptions that aren't warranted by the words he spoke, and if he doesn't know them, then how does he know their names?

This is one of those situations where truth doesn't fit the leftwing agenda, so it becomes a crime against humanity.

They will say the most absurd nonsense, with dead seriousness, and stick to it, no matter how utterly ridiculous they look,

nothing is more important to them then maintaining the narrative.

They are utterly terrified that voters might end up judging Trump on his policies and results.

Their "Russia hacked the election" narrative is dissolving before their eyes, so what other straw do they have to grasp?

That would be "had sex with her" NOT grabbing the pussies of women you don't know.....and T-rump has never been shy about sharing names...

So, since he didn't mention having sex with the women, you conclude that the sexual contact was NOT consensual despite "they let you"?

I don't see the chain of logic there.

Trump skipped that stupid dinner and look; everything is fine and nothing bad happened to anyone.

Much BS about nothing at all.

So, since he didn't mention having sex with the women, you conclude that the sexual contact was NOT consensual despite "they let you"?

"Chain of logic" and Skinny Dick are mutually exclusive propositions.

"Chain of logic" and Skinny Dick are mutually exclusive propositions.

HE seems to be claiming that any sexual contact MUST lead to actual intercourse or....

something..

that justifies his assumption that Trump did have consent, because, reasons.

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

More: Trump Says He Will Not Attend Annual White House Correspondents

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

"TRUMP SHAKES IT MORE THAN TWICE, HE IS MASTURBATING"

You people are complete imbeciles.

I doubt he cares. And most others don't either. He should go visit some Vets at a VA Hospital or something. Folks would really respect that.

The press wouldn't.

Bush used to visit the wounded a lot. He didn't seek publicity for it and lord knows the media wasn't interested in showing anything positive about him.

The press doesn't care what a president does or is, just if he serves the leftist agenda.
You live in some Alternative Universe, don't you?

It's all Bold Assertions, All the Time.....

I stated my opinion on the statement made in the post I replied to,

and then supported it with an recent historical example.

If I take your meaning, by the term "Bold Assertion" correctly, I have disproved your claim.

Do you have the vaguest idea of the difference between an Assertion and Fact?

Bush used to visit the wounded a lot. He didn't seek publicity for it and lord knows the media wasn't interested in showing anything positive about him.

How do you know that Bush would visit the wounded?

First heard about it, well after the fact from people with connections in the military.

Well after that, towards the end of his presidency, there were small, deeply buried media reports on the visits.

If we had the media, that the media likes to pretend it is, some "investigative journalist", wait a moment,

995d621e9201e4c505508b900a0166ec.jpg

...would have gotten wind of this, and reported it as a valid insight into what type of person the Commander in Chief was.

But they didn't. Because it wouldn't serve the agenda.

You are a liar...

at random, excluding Reich Wing media...

FOR EVERY YEAR OF THE CONFLICT.

President, first lady visit wounded service members - Apr. 11, 2003
www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/04/11/sprj.irq.bush.troops/
Apr 11, 2003 - President Bush on Friday presented Purple Hearts to several soldiers, sailors and Marines wounded in Operation Iraqi Freedom and also ...

CNN.com - Bush: Troops on 'mission for peace' - Dec 21, 2004

www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/12/21/bush.mosul/
Dec 21, 2004 - President Bush with his wife, Laura, speak to the media after visiting wounded soldiers at the Walter Reed Army Hospital Tuesday.

USATODAY.com - Bush visits with soldiers wounded in Iraq
www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-11-09-bush-troops_x.htm
Nov 9, 2004 - President Bush, paying a bedside visit to soldiers wounded in Iraq, said Tuesday that U.S. troops leading the assault against insurgents in ...

George W Bush | User Clip | C-SPAN.org
December 17, 2005 | Clip Of Presidential Radio Address This clip, title, and ... January 30, 2017 George W BushCommander in Chief .... Bush spoke to reporters at Brooke Army Medical Center, where he was visiting woundedtroops. He said ...

A Christmas Tradition: Bush Visits the Wounded - ABC News
abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=2746873
Dec 22, 2006 - Just as he has each of the last four years, President Bush today paid a visit to members of the military who were wounded in action.

Bush begins 2006 visiting wounded troops | The Seattle Times
www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/bush-begins-2006-visiting-wounded-troops/
Jan 1, 2006 - President Bush began the new year on Sunday at the bedsides of wounded servicemen and women, and awarded nine Purple Hearts to U.S. ...

At Walter Reed, Bush Offers an Apology

By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, March 31, 2007

President Bush yesterday paid his first visit to Walter Reed Army Medical Center since the uproar over shoddy conditions at the facility and emerged after a two-hour tour to publicly apologize for the physical and bureaucratic ordeals inflicted upon soldiers recovering from injuries on faraway battlefields.

The president inspected new accommodations for patients who had been living in squalid quarters and visited a physical therapy room to talk with soldiers who lost arms or legs in Iraq only to find themselves lost in a broken system back home.

Bush Visits Injured Soldiers at Walter Reed - Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com › Nation
Bush Visits Injured Soldiers at Walter Reed ... Tuesday, December 23, 2008. President Bush made what is expected to be his final trip as commander in chief to ...
Bush visits wounded troops at Army hospital - USATODAY.com
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2008-09-09-2439710439_x.htm
Sep 9, 2008 - President Bush says visiting with woundedtroops makes real both the horrors ... 9, 2008, to Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington.

THAT is "disproving a claim".

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

Doc,

Tell everyone the last time POTUS failed to attend this event....

How do you grab a pussy anyway...sounds like a neanderthal to me.

Sometimes a girl wants deep conversation and gentleness, sometimes, they want the caveman.

According to Trump, if you are famous, they are more lax with what behavior they accept.

Do you believe him? That women are more likely to be receptive to advances from famous people?
He wasn't talking about "courting" them....he's talking about frottage.....which is a form of sexual assault.

Consent means that it is not sexual assault.

Why are you so resistant to this simple fact?

Oh, right, then you would have to give up this avenue of smearing him.

Can't do that. YOu might be forced to address him seriously and honestly on his policies and results.
"They let you" in that context means "and I get away with it", just as he got away with walking into the dressing room in TEEN beauty pageants......

This has NOTHING to do with consent.

Nothing in the text of the tape supports that opinion.
So you Assert..

Doc,

Nobody cares. Nobody but the hate filled Left that cries every time he takes a piss.

The press wouldn't.

The press doesn't care what a president does or is, just if he serves the leftist agenda.

If I take your meaning, by the term "Bold Assertion" correctly, I have disproved your claim.

First heard about it, well after the fact from people with connections in the military.

Well after that, towards the end of his presidency, there were small, deeply buried media reports on the visits.

If we had the media, that the media likes to pretend it is, some "investigative journalist", wait a moment,

...would have gotten wind of this, and reported it as a valid insight into what type of person the Commander in Chief was.

You are a liar...

Apr 11, 2003 - President Bush on Friday presented Purple Hearts to several soldiers, sailors and Marines wounded in Operation Iraqi Freedom and also ...

Dec 21, 2004 - President Bush with his wife, Laura, speak to the media after visiting wounded soldiers at the Walter Reed Army Hospital Tuesday.

Nov 9, 2004 - President Bush, paying a bedside visit to soldiers wounded in Iraq, said Tuesday that U.S. troops leading the assault against insurgents in ...

December 17, 2005 | Clip Of Presidential Radio Address This clip, title, and ... January 30, 2017 George W BushCommander in Chief .... Bush spoke to reporters at Brooke Army Medical Center, where he was visiting woundedtroops. He said ...

Dec 22, 2006 - Just as he has each of the last four years, President Bush today paid a visit to members of the military who were wounded in action.

Jan 1, 2006 - President Bush began the new year on Sunday at the bedsides of wounded servicemen and women, and awarded nine Purple Hearts to U.S. ...

By Peter Baker
Saturday, March 31, 2007

President Bush yesterday paid his first visit to Walter Reed Army Medical Center since the uproar over shoddy conditions at the facility and emerged after a two-hour tour to publicly apologize for the physical and bureaucratic ordeals inflicted upon soldiers recovering from injuries on faraway battlefields.

The president inspected new accommodations for patients who had been living in squalid quarters and visited a physical therapy room to talk with soldiers who lost arms or legs in Iraq only to find themselves lost in a broken system back home.

Bush Visits Injured Soldiers at Walter Reed ... Tuesday, December 23, 2008. President Bush made what is expected to be his final trip as commander in chief to ...
Sep 9, 2008 - President Bush says visiting with woundedtroops makes real both the horrors ... 9, 2008, to Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington.

I recall when I first heard of those visits. It was years into the war. If the media posted such reports, they must have been buried deep.

Sometimes a girl wants deep conversation and gentleness, sometimes, they want the caveman.

According to Trump, if you are famous, they are more lax with what behavior they accept.

Do you believe him? That women are more likely to be receptive to advances from famous people?
He wasn't talking about "courting" them....he's talking about frottage.....which is a form of sexual assault.

Consent means that it is not sexual assault.

Why are you so resistant to this simple fact?

Oh, right, then you would have to give up this avenue of smearing him.

Can't do that. YOu might be forced to address him seriously and honestly on his policies and results.
"They let you" in that context means "and I get away with it", just as he got away with walking into the dressing room in TEEN beauty pageants......

This has NOTHING to do with consent.

Nothing in the text of the tape supports that opinion.
So you Assert..

Your claim is based on your interpretation of context, which you do not even explain.

This is the dictionary definition of LET,

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
    not prevent or forbid; allow.
    "my boss let me leave early"
    synonyms: allow to, permit to, give permission to, give leave to, authorize to, sanction to, grant the right to, license to, empower to, enable to, entitle to;
    archaicsuffer to
    "let him sleep for now"

You are the one claiming that he meant the exact opposite of that. The burden for proving your claim in on you and yours.

I think he meant the dictionary meaning of the word. I am on strong ground there.

You are a liar...

By Peter Baker
Saturday, March 31, 2007

I recall when I first heard of those visits. It was years into the war. If the media posted such reports, they must have been buried deep.
THE ITEMS ARE DATED..... There is at least one for every year....

You lied......that is a proven fact.

You are a liar...

By Peter Baker
Saturday, March 31, 2007

Nobody cares but you whiny bitches who need o make "thing" of everything he does or doesn't do. You have 8 years of this shit to look forward to, pace yourself child.

Doc,

Nobody cares. Nobody but the hate filled Left that cries every time he takes a piss.

Why do you run your mouth?

There is absolutely nothing in your head.

Trump's absence isn't unprecedented, but he would be the first POTUS in more than 30 years to miss the event.Ronald Reagan was the last president to skip the dinner in 1981 because he was recovering from a gunshot wound after a failed assassination attempt, according to the Reagan Library. Although Reagan couldn’t be there physically, he still called in from the hospital that evening.

T-rump, mincing Quim.

Doc,

Why do you run your mouth?

There is absolutely nothing in your head.

Trump's absence isn't unprecedented, but he would be the first POTUS in more than 30 years to miss the event.Ronald Reagan was the last president to skip the dinner in 1981 because he was recovering from a gunshot wound after a failed assassination attempt, according to the Reagan Library. Although Reagan couldn’t be there physically, he still called in from the hospital that evening.

T-rump, mincing Quim.

N O B O D Y cares but you pussies.

You are a liar...

By Peter Baker
Saturday, March 31, 2007

And how much play did these new reports get?

Forum List

Back