Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

So come again......what are the virtues of GOP inspired Corporate Welfare over the last 37 years?????

Churchill nailed y'all a long time ago. You're angry at others for you being losers. You don't accept responsibility. It's much easier for y'all to blame others.

Sniff....sniff, Trump is in for a Looooong 4 years!!!! It sucks to TRUMP!!!

Maybe so. But y'all proudly boasted that Bush Couldn't possibly win reelection either. And he went on to win pretty easily. So don't count your chickens just yet. There's a long long way to go.
Meh! Bush left office after 8 years with 35 percent approval rating!!! Come on dude you do better.

Polls mean nothing to me. Most have been proven to be Fake. Y'all boasted that Bush couldn't possibly be reelected. Yet he won easily. So don't celebrate Trump's 'demise' so soon. You've been wrong before.
Most have been proven to be Fake.

Link?

Opinion Propaganda isn't 'News' or 'Fact.'
Well what is fact!!! Trump's refusal to release his taxes is nefarious at best and 229 GOP house members are in cohots with protecting Trump when it comes to his taxes. Had Trump released is taxes during the GOP primary, he never would have become President!!!!

Mind your own business. Only loser buffoons obsess over how much money other folks make. You've given yourself away son. You really are a Democrat.
That is not why the returns should be released....

I gotta ask....are you a liar, or a simpleton?

That's his idea of consent? Trumpis a the Fake News King and lies on command, so I wouldnt believe a thing he says.

What is your argument here? Are you arguing that his "idea of consent" is wrong? Or that he is lying?
You are as fucking stupid as anyone I've ever encountered here...

Consenting is an explicit act......it has nothing to do with "submitting".......

That is an absurd claim. Consent can be implicit, and when it comes to initial sexual contact normally is.

Have you really asked in the past for permission to kiss a girl for the first time? Or did you lean in and see how she reacted?

If she didn't reciprocate, I'd take that as a NO.....

I want to be clear, because I have had a lot of lefties admit stuff and then pretend they didn't.

Are admitting that you have not or at least not always asked for explicit permission before initiating sexual contact?
I have never forced myself on any woman, and I have NEVER presumed to touch them without explicit invitation.

Do you have any daughters?

Trump should go visit a VA Hospital and hang with some Vets instead. Or hang with supporters or soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think most Americans would respect him for that. Correspondents Dinners are very cheezy. I'd like to see Trump skip it.
Yes, he would be welcomed there at least. Because obviously he is not invited or welcomed to the white correspondents dinner...

I doubt he cares. And most others don't either. He should go visit some Vets at a VA Hospital or something. Folks would really respect that.

The press wouldn't.

Bush used to visit the wounded a lot. He didn't seek publicity for it and lord knows the media wasn't interested in showing anything positive about him.

The press doesn't care what a president does or is, just if he serves the leftist agenda.
You live in some Alternative Universe, don't you?

It's all Bold Assertions, All the Time.....

That is an absurd claim. Consent can be implicit, and when it comes to initial sexual contact normally is.

Have you really asked in the past for permission to kiss a girl for the first time? Or did you lean in and see how she reacted?

How do you grab a pussy anyway...sounds like a neanderthal to me.

Sometimes a girl wants deep conversation and gentleness, sometimes, they want the caveman.

According to Trump, if you are famous, they are more lax with what behavior they accept.

Do you believe him? That women are more likely to be receptive to advances from famous people?
He wasn't talking about "courting" them....he's talking about frottage.....which is a form of sexual assault.

What is your argument here? Are you arguing that his "idea of consent" is wrong? Or that he is lying?

Consenting is an explicit act......it has nothing to do with "submitting".......

I want to be clear, because I have had a lot of lefties admit stuff and then pretend they didn't.

Are admitting that you have not or at least not always asked for explicit permission before initiating sexual contact?
I have never forced myself on any woman, and I have NEVER presumed to touch them without explicit invitation.

I find it hard to believe that you have actually never made a pass at a woman without explicit permission before hand.

Your previous post, ie "If she didn't reciprocate, I'd take that as a NO." strongly implied that you DID, presume consent in the past, and took her response as either consent or a signal to stop.

Which is completely normal. Of course, and exactly the type of behavior that Trump was describing.

Yeah it is consent, dumbass. Converted into dumbass terms especially for you, "they let you" means they consented. That's precisely what it means.

I realize you dumbfucks don't have the slightest clue what consent is because you've been brainwashed by the militant lesbians.

That is not my point my little fat, bald petal. I don't believe him. That is my point. He is the Fake News king.
It doesn't matter what you believe, dumbass. We're talking about what he actually said. You claim he admitted to sexual assault. He clearly did not.

Sometimes a girl wants deep conversation and gentleness, sometimes, they want the caveman.

According to Trump, if you are famous, they are more lax with what behavior they accept.

Do you believe him? That women are more likely to be receptive to advances from famous people?
He wasn't talking about "courting" them....he's talking about frottage.....which is a form of sexual assault.
No, he wasn't talking about that. He said "they let you," which literally means they give their consent. How many times does that have to be explained to you dumbasses?

Trump should go visit a VA Hospital and hang with some Vets instead. Or hang with supporters or soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think most Americans would respect him for that. Correspondents Dinners are very cheezy. I'd like to see Trump skip it.
Yes, he would be welcomed there at least. Because obviously he is not invited or welcomed to the white correspondents dinner...

I doubt he cares. And most others don't either. He should go visit some Vets at a VA Hospital or something. Folks would really respect that.

The press wouldn't.

Bush used to visit the wounded a lot. He didn't seek publicity for it and lord knows the media wasn't interested in showing anything positive about him.

The press doesn't care what a president does or is, just if he serves the leftist agenda.

I stated my opinion on the statement made in the post I replied to,

and then supported it with an recent historical example.

If I take your meaning, by the term "Bold Assertion" correctly, I have disproved your claim.

I find it hard to believe that you have actually never made a pass at a woman without explicit permission before hand.

Your previous post, ie "If she didn't reciprocate, I'd take that as a NO." strongly implied that you DID, presume consent in the past, and took her response as either consent or a signal to stop.

Which is completely normal. Of course, and exactly the type of behavior that Trump was describing.

No.....you're lying....you are comparing the ritual of a date with the opportunistic grabbing of a woman's private parts.

No, he wasn't talking about that. He said "they let you," which literally means they give their consent. How many times does that have to be explained to you dumbasses?
Bri,

Why would anyone entertain the uninformed musings of the Reigning Dumbest Mofo Alive?

Consent means that it is not sexual assault.

Why are you so resistant to this simple fact?

Oh, right, then you would have to give up this avenue of smearing him.

Can't do that. YOu might be forced to address him seriously and honestly on his policies and results.

The press wouldn't.

If I take your meaning, by the term "Bold Assertion" correctly, I have disproved your claim.

Do you have the vaguest idea of the difference between an Assertion and Fact?

How do you know that Bush would visit the wounded?

No.....you're lying....you are comparing the ritual of a date with the opportunistic grabbing of a woman's private parts.

You seem to be missing the point of his bragging.

WOmen are impressed with Fame and more receptive than normal to the advances of a famous person.

Do you believe that? Or do you think that, say Movie Stars have no advantage when it comes to hitting on women?

Can't do that. YOu might be forced to address him seriously and honestly on his policies and results.
"They let you" in that context means "and I get away with it", just as he got away with walking into the dressing room in TEEN beauty pageants......

This has NOTHING to do with consent.

"Opportunistic grabbing of a woman's private parts" is a common feature of the dating ritual.

You're twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to claim what millions if people do every year as a crime when Trump simply talks about it.

The press wouldn't.

Do you have the vaguest idea of the difference between an Assertion and Fact?

How do you know that Bush would visit the wounded?

First heard about it, well after the fact from people with connections in the military.

Well after that, towards the end of his presidency, there were small, deeply buried media reports on the visits.

If we had the media, that the media likes to pretend it is, some "investigative journalist", wait a moment,

995d621e9201e4c505508b900a0166ec.jpg

...would have gotten wind of this, and reported it as a valid insight into what type of person the Commander in Chief was.

But they didn't. Because it wouldn't serve the agenda.

WOmen are impressed with Fame and more receptive than normal to the advances of a famous person.

Do you believe that? Or do you think that, say Movie Stars have no advantage when it comes to hitting on women?

This is one of those situations where truth doesn't fit the leftwing agenda, so it becomes a crime against humanity.

That would be "had sex with her" NOT grabbing the pussies of women you don't know.....and T-rump has never been shy about sharing names...

"They let you" in that context means "and I get away with it", just as he got away with walking into the dressing room in TEEN beauty pageants......

This has NOTHING to do with consent.

Nothing in the text of the tape supports that opinion.

Bri,

Why would anyone entertain the uninformed musings of the Reigning Dumbest Mofo Alive?

They don't listen to you, so I wouldn't dare to guess.

Forum List

Back