Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

If you can even believe Cohen is telling the truth after he has told two different stories all Trump did was ask him to pay off Stormy....big deal...that will not be anything close to being enough to remove him from ELECTED! OFFICE!...remember those two words elected office not appointed....Manaforte is being railroaded but that doesn't touch Trump one bit and Trump will pardon him....so once again libs put your little peckers away and find a nice book to read.....
Drumpf claimed he never knew about the payment. You are being led by a liar and carnival barker.

I don't think you know what implicated means and certainly must realize Trump has never been tried for these supposed crimes

It's freaking WAPO
So when the entity known as FOXNEWS posts the story, will it become real to you at that point?
Its already real.... real stupid that is, much like all the other moronic accusations the left has made since he was elected.
Trump Sheep are losing it here because they know prosecutors have him. Grow a pair and get over it.

GFY every week it's "we got him now!!!! and the next week your balloon deflates.
Prosecutors have him right now as we speak.

Fool, Have you read the OP?

Your Trumpenfuhrer has been found to have committed crimes.

Are you OK w/a criminal President?
Of course he's ok with that.
If he committed a crime, throw him in prison. I dont give a shit. Let me know when you tards have something on him.
Lol! You idiot. If he's thrown in jail, he's already been convicted. Damn you are one dumb Trump dope.

Well no, because someone is in jail doesn't mean they have been convicted of something.

Me thinks you need to learn the law
Me knows you are living in an alternate universe.

From you?

hope so

I don't think you know what implicated means and certainly must realize Trump has never been tried for these supposed crimes

It's freaking WAPO
So when the entity known as FOXNEWS posts the story, will it become real to you at that point?
Its already real.... real stupid that is, much like all the other moronic accusations the left has made since he was elected.
Trump Sheep are losing it here because they know prosecutors have him. Grow a pair and get over it.
Yeah man, we are super scared. :dance:
No, you aren't, but Trump is.

trump.jpg

One of the details that immediately jumped off the pages of Southern District of New York (SDNY) prosecutors’ Friday sentencing memo for Michael Cohen has to do with “Individual-1,” also known as President Donald Trump.

Prosecutors were pretty open about who Individual-1 was from the start and how he came to “direct” Cohen to commit felonies:

On approximately June 16, 2015, Individual-1, for whom Cohen worked at the time, began an ultimately successful campaign for President of the United States. Cohen had no formal title with the campaign, but had a campaign email address, and, at various times advised the campaign, including on matters of interest to the press. Cohen also made media appearances as a surrogate and supporter of Individual-1. During the campaign, Cohen played a central role in two similar schemes to purchase the rights to stories – each from women who claimed to have had an affair with Individual-1 – so as to suppress the stories and thereby prevent them from influencing the election. With respect to both payments, Cohen acted with the intent to influence the 2016 presidential election. Cohen coordinated his actions with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls, about the fact, nature, and timing of the payments.

Then came to key line: “In particular, and as Cohen himself has now admitted, with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1.”

Federal Prosecutors ‘Concluded that President of the United States Committed a Felony’

If you can even believe Cohen is telling the truth after he has told two different stories all Trump did was ask him to pay off Stormy....big deal...that will not be anything close to being enough to remove him from ELECTED! OFFICE!...remember those two words elected office not appointed....Manaforte is being railroaded but that doesn't touch Trump one bit and Trump will pardon him....so once again libs put your little peckers away and find a nice book to read.....
Drumpf claimed he never knew about the payment. You are being led by a liar and carnival barker.
Hes your leader too. Bow down before your God Emperor.

Of course he's ok with that.
If he committed a crime, throw him in prison. I dont give a shit. Let me know when you tards have something on him.
Lol! You idiot. If he's thrown in jail, he's already been convicted. Damn you are one dumb Trump dope.

Well no, because someone is in jail doesn't mean they have been convicted of something.

From you?

hope so

Dumbass thinks everyone in jail has been convicted of something LOL What a loon

Hes your leader too. Bow down before your God Emperor.
Boss, why do you act so stupid?

Drumpf claimed he never knew about the payment. You are being led by a liar and carnival barker
And Bill Clinton said he never had sex with Monica...to attempt to save his marriage...I didn't hear you bellyaching back then....its his personal life...remember?....Trump wasn't even president when he met Stormy...but slick boy was when he shoved a cigar up Monica...

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations

At some point you fools need to read the writing on the wall. There is no crime and Trump is going to be president for a long time. You need to come to terms with this.
Fool, Have you read the OP?

Your Trumpenfuhrer has been found to have committed crimes.

Are you OK w/a criminal President?

At some point you fools need to read the writing on the wall. There is no crime and Trump is going to be president for a long time. You need to come to terms with this.
Trump is a felon. Lol! You live in an alternate universe chief.

Is this IT!!?

Oh yeah! He's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really He's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really fucking done now!

In around 2020, maybe.

4chandrumpf.jpg

Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

Who gets to tell him?

Drumpf claimed he never knew about the payment. You are being led by a liar and carnival barker
And Bill Clinton said he never had sex with Monica...to attempt to save his marriage...I didn't hear you bellyaching back then....its his personal life...remember?....
I cant stand Clinton and the reason you never heard me was because I was too young. None of that changes that Drumpf lied to you and you like it.

From you?

hope so

LOl! You are so off balance you can't even get your wording straight. Lol! You make shit up. Get a hold of yourself.

The red link says the effen Russians reached out to Trump! Ammirite?

US court filings suggest aides of President Donald Trump sought support from the office of Russian President Vladimir Putin for an ambitious Moscow skyscraper project even while Trump was running for the White House in 2016 (AFP Photo/Brendan Smialowski)

And Bill Clinton said he never had sex with Monica...to attempt to save his marriage...I didn't hear you bellyaching back then....its his personal life...remember?....
I cant stand Clinton and the reason you never heard me was because I was too young.
He was the first black president. Im surprised you dont like him.

I cant stand Clinton and the reason you never heard me was because I was too young.
Oh that's right you are only 12 right now....

From you?

hope so

LOl! You are so off balance you can't even get your wording straight. Lol! You make shit up. Get a hold of yourself.

Dude, you just got shellacked....sit down before you look even more of a dunce LOL

Forum List

Back