Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

At some point you fools need to read the writing on the wall. There is no crime and Trump is going to be president for a long time. You need to come to terms with this.
Fool, Have you read the OP?

Your Trumpenfuhrer has been found to have committed crimes.

Are you OK w/a criminal President?
Of course he's ok with that.
If he committed a crime, throw him in prison. I dont give a shit. Let me know when you tards have something on him.

At some point you fools need to read the writing on the wall. There is no crime and Trump is going to be president for a long time. You need to come to terms with this.

this stupid fuck troll never looks at the facts.
What facts do you have that Trump committed a felony? Retard! :laugh:
Prosecutors for the southern district of New York. $2700 dollars is the limit for payment, and the fact that the payment was hidden to protect Trump during this election to hide the affair, making it an illegal election.

Ya got him now.....number 654,226

I don't think you know what implicated means and certainly must realize Trump has never been tried for these supposed crimes

It's freaking WAPO

I don't think you know what implicated means and certainly must realize Trump has never been tried for these supposed crimes

It's freaking WAPO

t's the weekly we got him now, BS....another nothing burger,
:abgg2q.jpg::beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile::udaman:

If he committed a crime, throw him in prison. I dont give a shit. Let me know when you tards have something on him.
Lol! You idiot. If he's thrown in jail, he's already been convicted. Damn you are one dumb Trump dope.

If you can even believe Cohen is telling the truth after he has told two different stories all Trump did was ask him to pay off Stormy....big deal...that will not be anything close to being enough to remove him from ELECTED! OFFICE!...remember those two words elected office not appointed....Manaforte is being railroaded but that doesn't touch Trump one bit and Trump will pardon him....so once again libs put your little peckers away and find a nice book to read.....

It's freaking WAPO
So when the entity known as FOXNEWS posts the story, will it become real to you at that point?
Its already real.... real stupid that is, much like all the other moronic accusations the left has made since he was elected.

upload_2018-12-7_18-56-36.jpeg

It's freaking WAPO
So when the entity known as FOXNEWS posts the story, will it become real to you at that point?
Its already real.... real stupid that is, much like all the other moronic accusations the left has made since he was elected.

It's the weekly we got him now, BS....another nothing burger,

Lol! You idiot. If he's thrown in jail, he's already been convicted. Damn you are one dumb Trump dope.
You have a real knack for pointing out the obvious.

It's freaking WAPO
Trump Sheep are losing it here because they know prosecutors have him. Grow a pair and get over it.

Well no, because someone is in jail doesn't mean they have been convicted of something.

Me thinks you need to learn the law

You have a real knack for pointing out the obvious.
The truth! I agree. Thanks!

It's freaking WAPO
Trump Sheep are losing it here because they know prosecutors have him. Grow a pair and get over it.
Yeah man, we are super scared. :dance:

It's freaking WAPO

GFY every week it's "we got him now!!!! and the next week your balloon deflates.

Well no, because someone is in jail doesn't mean they have been convicted of something.

Me thinks you need to learn the law
Me knows you are living in an alternate universe.

Forum List

Back