Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

Drumpf claimed he never knew about the payment. You are being led by a liar and carnival barker
And Bill Clinton said he never had sex with Monica...to attempt to save his marriage...I didn't hear you bellyaching back then....its his personal life...remember?....
I cant stand Clinton and the reason you never heard me was because I was too young.
You can't stand Clinton because the real truth came out about Trump. Get yourself together. You're behaving like a fool.

Well no, because someone is in jail doesn't mean they have been convicted of something.

Me thinks you need to learn the law
Me knows you are living in an alternate universe.

From you?

hope so

Dumbass thinks everyone in jail has been convicted of something LOL What a loon
LOl! You are so off balance you can't even get your wording straight. Lol! You make shit up. Get a hold of yourself.

Dude, you just got shellacked....sit down before you look even more of a dunce LOL
Shellacked about what?

I'm marveling at the stupidity of Manafort talking to Drumpf trying to get a pardon. Doesnt that dummy know that there is no way he can use electronic means to contact someone that cant be intercepted?

Me knows you are living in an alternate universe.

From you?

hope so

LOl! You are so off balance you can't even get your wording straight. Lol! You make shit up. Get a hold of yourself.

Dude, you just got shellacked....sit down before you look even more of a dunce LOL
Shellacked about what?

Reread your own thread, moron...or have someone help ya. You're too stupid to deal with

Drumpf claimed he never knew about the payment. You are being led by a liar and carnival barker
And Bill Clinton said he never had sex with Monica...to attempt to save his marriage...I didn't hear you bellyaching back then....its his personal life...remember?....
I cant stand Clinton and the reason you never heard me was because I was too young.
You can't stand Clinton because the real truth came out about Trump. Get yourself together. You're behaving like a fool.
I cant stand Clinton or Drumpf. Drumpf is a fucking idiot in addition to being a liar like Clinton.

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations
Lock him up

The red link says the effen Russians reached out to Trump! Ammirite?

US court filings suggest aides of President Donald Trump sought support from the office of Russian President Vladimir Putin for an ambitious Moscow skyscraper project even while Trump was running for the White House in 2016 (AFP Photo/Brendan Smialowski)
What dews yer red link say?

From you?

hope so

Shellacked about what?

Reread your own thread, moron...or have someone help ya. You're too stupid to deal with
I'm dealing with facts and the truth. I don't carouse around in bubbles like you.

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations
Lock him up

Oh man, what is up with these new carbon-copy shills and shit?

orangemanlibshortcirc.jpg

Lock him up
Lock him up.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

US court filings suggest aides of President Donald Trump sought support from the office of Russian President Vladimir Putin for an ambitious Moscow skyscraper project even while Trump was running for the White House in 2016 (AFP Photo/Brendan Smialowski)

Oh my goodness! An international real estate mogul wanted to build a building in a foreign country! Oh the outrage!

Lock him up
Damn right! Trump was /is a piece of shit that needs to be locked up for an illegal election. Lock his criminal ass up.

Trump has enough power on his side to do like president Andrew Jackson did. To just ignore the courts and round up people that he thinks harms America

Trump having the men and the white men in a landslide has the real power like Andrew Jackson had

Trump will declare the govt broken and set up a govt that the founders once had

Is this IT!!?
Lol! Being a felon isn't enough? Damn, these Sheep have zero ability to think for themselves.
Doesn't rise to the level. haha
You know zero about the law. Get lost.
I suppose you are a constitutional law scholar to go along with federal, state and local law supreme expertise. Keyboard commando par excellence is what you are.
Thanks! Does that mean you have no rebuttal?

Oh my goodness! An international real estate mogul wanted to build a building in a foreign country! Oh the outrage!

And USED THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES as his BARGAINING CHIP!!

Why is a DOJ lawyer representing Comey? Comey was fired from the FBI, and that should have ended once and for all his realationship with DOJ. This is crazy!.....Hire your own lawyer to defend you, and use your own money!

From Fox News...

Former FBI Director James Comey’s lawyers have prevented him from answering a number of questions during Friday’s closed-door testimony before House lawmakers, according to a lawmaker in the room.

Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., told reporters that some lawmakers have been frustrated with the testimony so far and that Comey didn’t seem upset about being told by his lawyers that he doesn’t have to answer certain questions.

"One of the disappointments of this deposition so far has been the amount of times in which the FBI believes that Congress doesn’t have a right to know," Issa said.

Issa said Comey has two attorneys, including one from the DOJ, who have “instructed” the former FBI director not to answer “a great many questions that are clearly items at the core of our investigation.” Issa said the instructions have been followed with Comey’s “gleeful acceptance.”

"The Department of Justice is going to have to agree to allow him to come back and answer a great many questions that currently he is not answering," Issa said.

Comey, who may publicly speak at some point Friday, initially fought the committee’s subpoena to appear in court but finally forged an agreement to appear. The committee is expected to release a transcript of the interview, perhaps as early as Saturday.

Forum List

Back