Trump has no path to victory in 2024

0A7B5ED3-FE08-4572-9B7B-9951941E1733.jpeg

rightwinger
How are protesters on 1/6 a coup specially since the FBI investigated and found no sign of anyone attempting a coup?? You Dems keep spouting that nonsense anyway.

The Protestors on Jan 6 attacked the Capitol after being assured by their President that VP Pence had the power to overturn the states

If he doesn’t, then that would make the attack a coup. If Pence did have those powers….
So does Vice President Harris

So tell me
Does she have the power or not?

Somebody's getting nervous with 3 years to go.

Joe ain't running again, and there is literally NOBODY on the left that the people will vote for, so it is Kamletoe or nobody, but even if she were in position to do so, Kamletoe would look really bad doing it on her own behalf.

What agreat way to cause an outright revolt and constitutional crisis. Perfect catalyst for Texas independence.

I hope Kameltoe wins the nomination AND pulls this off. DO IT!
Prepping early for whom you would like to run against? Who would assume it she was any kind a heir apparent? You guys didn't get to pick the Dem candidate last time. It is unlikely you will get to pick the Dem candidate next time.

I envy leftwing trump haters

Life is so simple for them

They dont like trumps personality or the way he combs his hair

And that gives them the right to attempt a phony coup by the Deep State

And when that fails impeach him twice on “trumped” up charges

And when that fails steal an election from him

And all the time libs such as rightwinger and Mac1958 ignore all the hell that biden has unleashed on the nation
Because they are all frozen at the emotional age of about six years old. Their mommies never taught them that personal responsibility is a thing and that's why they have never attained a reasonable level of emotional maturity. Don't some of the leftists' taunts on this board demonstrate this with perfect clarity?

I thought the next Republican President hasn’t been born yet.
Your racism and sexual perversion guarantees Ds get their asses kicked.

Since the Trump Doctrine gives the sitting Vice President the power of King Maker

The next Republican President hasn’t been born yet

Because they are all frozen at the emotional age of about six years old. Their mommies never taught them that personal responsibility is a thing and that's why they have never attained a reasonable level of emotional maturity. Don't some of the leftists' taunts on this board demonstrate this with perfect clarity?

Said by one that supports a guy that simply can't refrain from calling people juvenile names?

Since the Trump Doctrine gives the sitting Vice President the power of King Maker

The next Republican President hasn’t been born yet
We’ll simply do a George Floyd.
I know, I know, LibBot riots are righteous.
It’s obvious the last election has the leader of your local Democratic Club shitting in his pants.

Forum List

Back