Trump has no path to victory in 2024

Well now the shoe is on the other foot

Kamala has the power of King Maker and can overturn the will of the states.

How can Trump possibly object if Harris uses the power HE CLAIMS she has
As they say, What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I would also add, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

Last edited:
We don’t need it
The Trump Doctrine will ensure a Republican never takes the White House again

As long as a Democrat is Vice President, we can ensure that a Democrat will assume the position of President and Vice President

Rinse/Repeat

Amazing how lame you are, even for a Nazi.

What's even more lame, is your handlers think this is clever....

Even given the remote chance that he can get 270 Electoral Votes in 2024, Kamala Harris can just overturn those states that voted for Trump

Trump has made it clear that that is within the Constitutional Powers of the Vice President. He has no grounds to complain.

Amazingly, you'll hear bobbers swear that the VP all of the sudden can't overturn an election by herself.

rightwinger
Trump has 75 million real supporters. I'd say that gives him a definite path to victory.

I'd bet the Dems lose the House and the Senate in 2022.

They have shot themselves in the ass with the crap they have passed. Voters are watching and aren't to happy with another million illegals in the country and the passage of that lousy infrastructure bill.

We don’t need it
The Trump Doctrine will ensure a Republican never takes the White House again

As long as a Democrat is Vice President, we can ensure that a Democrat will assume the position of President and Vice President

Rinse/Repeat
Dimwittedcrats know about "assuming the position'.

1636381960798.png

Biden approval this morning stands at 38%. Haris is at 28%.

Lowest of ANY administration in history!

Bush was at 27% for most of his second term.

You
Are
Lying.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning.
The world is strange right now. I do and probably always will lean left, but I'm revolted by the Democrats. I actually find myself hoping that Republicans win more and send them over the edge. They don't actually represent me anyway. Fuck them.

NOTE TO POSTERS

This power of the Vice President is not Political Satire
According to former President Trump, the Vice President has the power to reverse the EVs of the state

It's funny to see how many on the right were all for that this past January, are now against it.

If Kamala Harris reverses the 2024 vote, what possible legal claim can Trump make that her actions are illegal

On Jan 6, Trump made it CRYSTAL CLEAR that the Vice President has that power

Even given the remote chance that he can get 270 Electoral Votes in 2024, Kamala Harris can just overturn those states that voted for Trump

Trump has made it clear that that is within the Constitutional Powers of the Vice President. He has no grounds to complain.

I envy leftwing trump haters

Life is so simple for them

They dont like trumps personality or the way he combs his hair

And that gives them the right to attempt a phony coup by the Deep State

And when that fails impeach him twice on “trumped” up charges

And when that fails steal an election from him

And all the time libs such as rightwinger and Mac1958 ignore all the hell that biden has unleashed on the nation

rightwinger
How are protesters on 1/6 a coup specially since the FBI investigated and found no sign of anyone attempting a coup?? You Dems keep spouting that nonsense anyway.

Independents won't vote for trump.

Forum List

Back