Trump has no path to victory in 2024

You're such a fucking liar - you are a credit to your Nazi Reich.
{
One exceptionally odd event, however, took everyone by surprise — vote counting suddenly stopped for hours in several key swing states late Tuesday night. One of these mysterious halts occurred in Fulton County, Georgia, where election officials insisted that a broken water pipe necessitated a four-hour delay before counting of absentee ballots could resume. Yet evidence for what would have been quite a serious plumbing issue has been strangely elusive. There doesn’t appear to be any paperwork involving this leak.

Atlanta lawyer Paul Dzikowski, like many of us who vote in Georgia, was interested in the details of an incident serious enough to stop the vote-counting process for hours yet had been covered only in passing by the news media. As he expressed it in one email to me, “I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that News Corp. from Australia picked up this story from halfway around the world but CNN hasn’t bothered … even though CNN’s headquarters are literally in the same building.” Dzikowski invoked the Georgia Open Records Act last Monday in a written request for copies of all records involving the burst pipe, including memoranda, notes, work orders, requisitions, invoices, and other related repair records.}

You always seek to fool observers, I mean how else could you bring in boxes of ballots?
AGAIN, RIGHT WING BIG LIE, FAKE NEWS, kiddo!

The leak occurred at 6am. The ballot case incident at 10:30pm

The ballot cases awaiting counting, were put under the table by the absentee envelope separating election team, after they were done separating the absentee envelopes from the ballots. Normal procedure.

No swing state shut down in the wee hours of the morning.

ALL BIG LIES! When are you going to admit that you were set up, by the lying liars.....Giuliani and team?

Did a "pipe break" on Election Day force evacuation of the Fulton County, Georgia, vote-counting center at the same time that "totes full of ballots" were "dumped"? No, that's not true. A pipe leak in Atlanta's State Farm Arena happened "around 6 a.m." on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, and delayed the start of absentee ballot counting for about two hours, according to election officials. But the ballot counting Donald Trump's campaign alleged was conducted without monitors present happened more than 16 hours later, after 10:30 p.m. Lead Stories has previously debunked the claim that there was an illegal ballot dump that night

Even given the remote chance that he can get 270 Electoral Votes in 2024, Kamala Harris can just overturn those states that voted for Trump

Trump has made it clear that that is within the Constitutional Powers of the Vice President. He has no grounds to complain.

He is running? Link please

Seems to me we hae heard this song before, Just change the title to Trump has no path to victory in 2016....bring back ny memories?

Seems to me we hae heard this song before, Just change the title to Trump has no path to victory in 2016....bring back ny memories?
If only Vice President Joe Biden had realized he had the power to overturn the suspect vote in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, Hillary would have been President

2024 is going to be fun! Y'all thought that the left melted down in grand style in 2016. '24 is going to be like a Cecil B. DeMille epic.

They say laughter is the best medicine. We are going to be some healthy sons of bitches in 2024.
And you're going to go broke Repubs suck

If there was obvious fraud I bet he would have.

Vice President Biden didn’t realize he had the power to overturn Trumps fraudulent election

Vice President Harris will not give Trump a chance to conspire with Russia to steal another election

He is running? Link please
What's his PAC for, his political action committee, if he doesn't plan to run?

I've read he wanted to announce running again, but the RNC begged him NOT to make his announcement until AFTER the 2022 mid term election, so Republican congress critters and Senators have a chance to win majority. If he announced running, the he would be the democratic party's saving grace!!! And cause Democratic voters to come out and vote.....with his antics on full display....

What's his PAC for, his political action committee, if he doesn't plan to run?

I've read he wanted to announce running again, but the RNC begged him NOT to make his announcement until AFTER the 2022 mid term election, so Republican congress critters and Senators have a chance to win majority. If he announced running, the he would be the democratic party's saving grace!!! And cause Democratic voters to come out and vote.....with his antics on full display....
Read where? Please post that link.

Forum List

Back