Trump has no path to victory in 2024

We already know Republicans will riot when they lose

Crybaby Losers do that
We already know that Liberals riot when a wife and child beater resists arrest.
Don’t even try to equate your Liberal lack of morals with those who use their brains rather than their Liberal arteries.

Because they are all frozen at the emotional age of about six years old. Their mommies never taught them that personal responsibility is a thing and that's why they have never attained a reasonable level of emotional maturity. Don't some of the leftists' taunts on this board demonstrate this with perfect clarity?
Personal responsibility like facing the reality Trump lost the 2020 election?

Only G-d knows.

Only time will tell.

I make no wrong predictions -- I make no predictions at all.

I am waiting for Trump to admit that Vice President Harris will have the same power to overturn the election that he claims Mike Pence had

Even given the remote chance that he can get 270 Electoral Votes in 2024, Kamala Harris can just overturn those states that voted for Trump

Trump has made it clear that that is within the Constitutional Powers of the Vice President. He has no grounds to complain.

If Kamala does overturn the states that voted for Trump you can expect this nation to break apart.

I predict Trump will be so deep in legal squabbles that he will be unable to run. The democrats will throw everything in the book at him including jaywalking and littering.

So DeSantis will run and win in a landslide and then he will pardon Trump.

If Kamala does overturn the states that voted for Trump you can expect this nation to break apart.

Why would the TRUMPmob riot if VP Harris overturned the election?

They already rioted because VP Pence wouldn’t

rightwinger
Trump has 75 million real supporters. I'd say that gives him a definite path to victory.

I'd bet the Dems lose the House and the Senate in 2022.

They have shot themselves in the ass with the crap they have passed. Voters are watching and aren't to happy with another million illegals in the country and the passage of that lousy infrastructure bill.

Dotard won't run. He'll either be up to his eyeballs in court cases, or he'll be in Club Fed. :)

4m6yz8.jpg

DrLove
You can always hope. Its a vain hope. Trump will run in 2024 and I'd bet he will win. You Dem idiots have shot yourselves in the ass with Bidung.

Bidung the walking, talking disaster. You can bet voters are watching and they don't like what they are seeing.

Get ready to lose the House and Senate in 2022. Happy trails. dumbass.

DrLove
You can always hope. Its a vain hope. Trump will run in 2024 and I'd bet he will win. You Dem idiots have shot yourselves in the ass with Bidung.

Bidung the walking, talking disaster. You can bet voters are watching and they don't like what they are seeing.

Get ready to lose the House and Senate in 2022. Happy trails. dumbass.
I have already told you

Trump can’t win in 2024
VP Harris will not certify his election

Even given the remote chance that he can get 270 Electoral Votes in 2024, Kamala Harris can just overturn those states that voted for Trump

Trump has made it clear that that is within the Constitutional Powers of the Vice President. He has no grounds to complain.

It's deja vu all over again.

Forum List

Back