Trump Has A New Conspiracy Theory

We are discussing lifelong public servants, in America, who have been under intense scrutiny since they were young adults. You entertain the possibility that THE CLINTONS could have had people killed. We are talking about the Clintons....not the Putins. Stop acting like an idiot.
I said powerful people...
I seriously cant fathom how naïve one has to be in thinking that our corrupt government don't do crazy shit like have people killed.
We arm/train terrorists
drop them goddamn weapon caches
give state sponsors of terrorism hundreds of millions of dollars
act like we care about Arabians when Africa is Fucked beyond belief. Why dont we care? No money.
Why does the govt not legalize pot? money
why doesn't the govt legalize prostitution? money
Presidents put drugs in streets
Our government has actually PLEADED THE FIFTH. Our fucking government.. If that doesn't prick your balls, your are a goddamn woman.
We invaded Iraq and only found WMDs that WE gave them 2 decades before
politician bribery is a FACT
Bill CLintons crony TS, Robert Rubin, LOVED GLBA. Shortly after his tenure, he joined CITI. After the bailout he left with 125M dollar bonus.
Our own Congress claimed that an SEC investigation of congressional insider trading should be blocked on principle!
Our own Congress lets the EPA rape us with regulations, then makes trade deals with countries that ignore environmental hazards. All so our corporations can make shit in third world shitholes.
But at least the stock market is OK!
"But NOOOOO they don't have people killed!!!"
Moron

OK, Dale. Whatever you say. Name the Presidents or Secretaries of State who have had people killed.
Refute something I said!
Good gawd, you are one gullible dumbfuck. No shit.
And stupid as well. I have already told you I wasn't pin pointing a president of Sos but you hold onto that and ignore everything else.
Open your eyes, you ball-less dipshit

You are calling me gullible....while YOU entertain the idea that the Clintons could have had people killed. Just because.

I love it.
Its not "just because" you illiterate dumbfuck.

Sure it is. Rich and powerful people CAN order people to be killed, therefore it is reasonable to suspect the Clintons of doing so. Because.

I said powerful people...
I seriously cant fathom how naïve one has to be in thinking that our corrupt government don't do crazy shit like have people killed.
We arm/train terrorists
drop them goddamn weapon caches
give state sponsors of terrorism hundreds of millions of dollars
act like we care about Arabians when Africa is Fucked beyond belief. Why dont we care? No money.
Why does the govt not legalize pot? money
why doesn't the govt legalize prostitution? money
Presidents put drugs in streets
Our government has actually PLEADED THE FIFTH. Our fucking government.. If that doesn't prick your balls, your are a goddamn woman.
We invaded Iraq and only found WMDs that WE gave them 2 decades before
politician bribery is a FACT
Bill CLintons crony TS, Robert Rubin, LOVED GLBA. Shortly after his tenure, he joined CITI. After the bailout he left with 125M dollar bonus.
Our own Congress claimed that an SEC investigation of congressional insider trading should be blocked on principle!
Our own Congress lets the EPA rape us with regulations, then makes trade deals with countries that ignore environmental hazards. All so our corporations can make shit in third world shitholes.
But at least the stock market is OK!
"But NOOOOO they don't have people killed!!!"
Moron

OK, Dale. Whatever you say. Name the Presidents or Secretaries of State who have had people killed.
Refute something I said!
And stupid as well. I have already told you I wasn't pin pointing a president of Sos but you hold onto that and ignore everything else.

You are calling me gullible....while YOU entertain the idea that the Clintons could have had people killed. Just because.

I love it.

Sure it is. Rich and powerful people CAN order people to be killed, therefore it is reasonable to suspect the Clintons of doing so. Because.
Again, Mr illiterate, I will say there are a few mysterious deaths surrounding them.
Look, you can be a gullible dumbfuck with no balls if you want. Im done talking about this.. I do have one question though, do you happen to be German, by any chance?

Refute something I said!

I love it.

Again, Mr illiterate, I will say there are a few mysterious deaths surrounding them.
Look, you can be a gullible dumbfuck with no balls if you want. Im done talking about this.. I do have one question though, do you happen to be German, by any chance?

Of course. there are a few mysterious deaths surrounding them. Sure there are. According to who? What law enforcement agency has investigated the Clintons for murder?

Refute something I said!

I love it.

Of course. there are a few mysterious deaths surrounding them. Sure there are. According to who? What law enforcement agency has investigated the Clintons for murder?
Are you by any chance German?

I love it.

Why are you asking stupid questions as though I'm stupid?

You suspect that the Clintons may have had a few people whacked. You have no call to think of anyone as being stupid.

Last edited:

You suspect that the Clintons may have had a few people whacked. You have call to think of anyone as being stupid.
I said they have mysterious deaths surrounding them. And it damn sure wouldn't surprise me those powerful corrupt mother fuckers have wacked a few people.

So this guy takes the 5th and then shortly after there are massive floods in Louisiana, and now no one can find this guy. Trump may be on to something. Likely crack, but it could be meth. Maybe peyote.

Isn't it odd how conservative politicians continue to speak this 'conspiracy' code that only cons in the bubble believe. Everyone else thinks this is ignorant horseshit because it is, but the derps in the bubble, who are fed conspiracy red meat daily, are easily manipulated into taking this kind of garbage as real.

You suspect that the Clintons may have had a few people whacked. You have call to think of anyone as being stupid.
I said they have mysterious deaths surrounding them. And it damn sure wouldn't surprise me those powerful corrupt mother fuckers have wacked a few people.

Of course it wouldn't surprise you. You are a gullible dupe. You will believe just about anything.

Of course it wouldn't surprise you. You are a gullible dupe. You will believe just about anything.
so you are German?

so you are German?

I'm American, bro. Red blooded. And...I'm not stupid enough to even entertain the thought that the Clintons have had people killed. But....you are.

CrxJBSCXEAASAHS.jpg

Look at this joker insinuate that Clinton had this guy whacked. This is the second time he has floated this theory.

Trump supporters are voting for a true nutcase.

This thread should be titled "LoneLaughter has a new conspiracy theory"

Forum List

Back