Trump Has A New Conspiracy Theory

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
CrxJBSCXEAASAHS.jpg

Look at this joker insinuate that Clinton had this guy whacked. This is the second time he has floated this theory.

Trump supporters are voting for a true nutcase.

Coincidences happen, but there have been a few mysteries involving death and the Clintons.. this is one of them

Coincidences happen, but there have been a few mysteries involving death and the Clintons.. this is one of them

Of course. You aren't a dupe.....that's why you believe that the Clintons have had people killed. It is perfectly reasonable to believe that.

Of course. You aren't a dupe.....that's why you believe that the Clintons have had people killed. It is perfectly reasonable to believe that.
I said it was mysterious. That much is certain. Why wouldn't you believe powerful people would have people killed that could destroy them? You think that shit doesn't happen?

I said it was mysterious. That much is certain. Why wouldn't you believe powerful people would have people killed that could destroy them? You think that shit doesn't happen?

I think that people who have been as investigated as much as the Clintons would never be able to kill anyone without it being discovered. You are a dupe. Anyone who thinks that Bill and Hillary Clinton have ordered anyone to be killed is a fucking idiot. Period.

I think that people who have been as investigated as much as the Clintons would never be able to kill anyone without it being discovered. You are a dupe. Anyone who thinks that Bill and Hillary Clinton have ordered anyone to be killed is a fucking idiot. Period.
I don't agree. I think it takes one gullible naïve moron to think powerful people don't kill off people that could hurt them.
Not to mention to just flat out deny history like that.
But I do apologize about my first post. I had the guys mixed up..

I don't agree. I think it takes one gullible naïve moron to think powerful people don't kill off people that could hurt them.

Name the Presidents and Secretaries of State who have had people killed. I will wait.

Name the Presidents and Secretaries of State who have had people killed. I will wait.
I said POWERFUL people. And that isn't limited to America.

caligula? nero? kublai khan? pablo escobar? ollie north? damn, i forgot hitler.

We are discussing lifelong public servants, in America, who have been under intense scrutiny since they were young adults. You entertain the possibility that THE CLINTONS could have had people killed. We are talking about the Clintons....not the Putins. Stop acting like an idiot.

We are discussing lifelong public servants, in America, who have been under intense scrutiny since they were young adults. You entertain the possibility that THE CLINTONS could have had people killed. We are talking about the Clintons....not the Putins. Stop acting like an idiot.
I said powerful people...
I seriously cant fathom how naïve one has to be in thinking that our corrupt government don't do crazy shit like have people killed.
We arm/train terrorists
drop them goddamn weapon caches
give state sponsors of terrorism hundreds of millions of dollars
act like we care about Arabians when Africa is Fucked beyond belief. Why dont we care? No money.
Why does the govt not legalize pot? money
why doesn't the govt legalize prostitution? money
Presidents put drugs in streets
Our government has actually PLEADED THE FIFTH. Our fucking government.. If that doesn't prick your balls, your are a goddamn woman.
We invaded Iraq and only found WMDs that WE gave them 2 decades before
politician bribery is a FACT
Bill CLintons crony TS, Robert Rubin, LOVED GLBA. Shortly after his tenure, he joined CITI. After the bailout he left with 125M dollar bonus.
Our own Congress claimed that an SEC investigation of congressional insider trading should be blocked on principle!
Our own Congress lets the EPA rape us with regulations, then makes trade deals with countries that ignore environmental hazards. All so our corporations can make shit in third world shitholes.
But at least the stock market is OK!
"But NOOOOO they don't have people killed!!!"
Moron

I seriously cant fathom how naïve one has to be in thinking that our corrupt government don't do crazy shit like have people killed.
We arm/train terrorists
act like we care about Arabians when Africa is Fucked beyond belief. Why dont we care? No money.
Our government has actually PLEADED THE FIFTH. Our fucking government.. If that doesn't prick your balls, your are a goddamn woman.
Bill CLintons crony TS, Robert Rubin, LOVED GLBA. Shortly after his tenure, he joined CITI. After the bailout he left with 125M dollar bonus.
Our own Congress claimed that an SEC investigation of congressional insider trading should be blocked on principle!
Our own Congress lets the EPA rape us with regulations, then makes trade deals with countries that ignore environmental hazards. All so our corporations can make shit in third world shitholes.
Moron

OK, Dale. Whatever you say. Name the Presidents or Secretaries of State who have had people killed.

We arm/train terrorists
Moron

OK, Dale. Whatever you say. Name the Presidents or Secretaries of State who have had people killed.
Refute something I said!
Good gawd, you are one gullible dumbfuck. No shit.
And stupid as well. I have already told you I wasn't pin pointing a president of Sos but you hold onto that and ignore everything else.
Open your eyes, you ball-less dipshit

We arm/train terrorists
Moron

Refute something I said!
And stupid as well. I have already told you I wasn't pin pointing a president of Sos but you hold onto that and ignore everything else.

You are calling me gullible....while YOU entertain the idea that the Clintons could have had people killed. Just because.

I love it.

We arm/train terrorists
Moron

Refute something I said!

You are calling me gullible....while YOU entertain the idea that the Clintons could have had people killed. Just because.

I love it.
Its not "just because" you illiterate dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back