The Theory That Mail-in Voting Is Secure Just Died a Horrible Death

The course of action is clear. Since mailin voting is synonymous with fraud, no right wing voter should participate. One way to prevent your mail in vote from being flipped to Biden is to only vote in person on election day.

~~~~~~
If you're disabled, fine use an absentee vote, if you're military ditto. If you're too lazy to go to the voting booth on election day, then don't bother.

What complete crap. Lots of people have reasons for not wanting to stand in a huge line for hours to vote in an election which is, at best, limited democracy.

Maybe if they saw their vote actually counted they might start walking on water and turning water into wine... until then...

The best laid plan of mice and men.

Sure they can anticipate, plan , and execute but the world is not perfect

IF they make an effort and correct issues then they have learned something

Voting in the past has had its problems

voter suppression has been around for hundred of years

1965 voter right act was gutted

Mail in vote is being promoted. is it better than in person voting? Especially if people are to busy to vote

officials have undertaken indiscriminate “purges” of voter lists in recent years, deleting millions of eligible voters’ names, often with a disproportionate impact on communities of color.

Language problems

people problems

Well the system is not perfect

So what is the solution? There is no solution just the desire to keep going and hope the system improves each year.

So is in person voting secure ?

Is mail in voting secure ?

The world is not perfect but just because shit happens does not mean your guy lost or won. The playing field is even

Over the past 10 years, at least 24 states have enacted new restrictions on voting, including requiring voters to show photo IDs and reducing time for early voting. Millions have been purged from voter rolls. State officials say the measures prevent voter fraud and keep registration lists updated. Voter advocates say the intention is to suppress voting, particularly in black and low-income communities. (Several studies have concluded that U.S. voter fraud is extremely rare; the Washington Post said it found just four cases from the 2016 election.)

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind having to drop my ballot off in person on election day, but I do want my ballot ahead of time.
  1. I don't trust the competency of government workers and if there is a problem with my voting status, I want time to remedy the situation.
  2. Going through a seemingly endless list of judges to retain or reject is something I'd rather do in leisure.
  3. It helps me avoid from second guessing myself transferring my selections from paper to ballot inside the election booth.
  4. It permits avoiding election day technical problems at the voting location.

I wouldn't mind having to drop my ballot off in person on election day, but I do want my ballot ahead of time.
  1. I don't trust the competency of government workers and if there is a problem with my voting status, I want time to remedy the situation.
  2. Going through a seemingly endless list of judges to retain or reject is something I'd rather do in leisure.
  3. It helps me avoid from second guessing myself transferring my selections from paper to ballot inside the election booth.
  4. It permits avoiding election day technical problems at the voting location.

I agree with you. But the problem is corruption. They want 1000s' of MULES to drop off 1000s' of Bogus Ballots into un-controlled un-monitored drop boxes. They want to flood out millions of ballots after that........harvest millions and pay $10 per to fill out and dump.

Is there any reason NOT to go back to the procedures that prevailed in 2016?

HINT: No.

Get 50 States to go alone with it? Some of them like WASH or CA so corrupted it is mind-boggling what goes on. Not a chance for the most corrupted....but could AZ be fixed? GA? Doubtful......even after 2020 they did nothing. 2022 rolled along with drop boxes. Ending up with Kemp and RATT (leaders of never-Trump 2020 Election Fraud) actually getting re-elected.

The picture is very bleak. To sit back and polly-anna about it and "HOPE the STATE R" will or want to actually do something? Not a chance.

Look at AZ....2022 rolled along and again millions cheated out of votes. They knew it was coming and did not clean up voter rolls or try to demand a re-do. In 2020 there were actually many "R" working to stop any look into Election Fraud. Actually, working hard against it.

It is now months away. They will all claim too late to "change law now"? If they tried to cleanup voter rolls the Communists would probably file Court papers and the clock would run out. They lazy Busterds have done nothing and 2024 is here.....it is too late now.

I agree with you. But the problem is corruption. They want 1000s' of MULES to drop off 1000s' of Bogus Ballots into un-controlled un-monitored drop boxes. They want to flood out millions of ballots after that........harvest millions and pay $10 per to fill out and dump.

Your point is well taken. I should have added in dropping off a ballot, I wouldn't mind going through a signature verification process just as is done the same as any in-person voter.

Your point is well taken. I should have added in dropping off a ballot, I wouldn't mind going through a signature verification process just as is done the same as any in-person voter.

I walked mine into the City building. There were people around every time but only once did a guard ask me....."did you sign it"...."yes"...."OK" he said.

The Theory That Mail-in Voting Is Secure Just

Died a Horrible Death

Commentary:
Actually: The 43% number is not uniform throughout the 50 States
I didn't specifically look at the swing states but I’ll take over-all of them
I may be confused-some states like NJ, PA & NY were significantly higher than 43%.
Someone respectable posited that 43% is the highest known number in first world history almost double second place-never bothered to investigate to see if true or not.
The 2020 presidential was obviously not a secure election. It will also obviously not continue ad infinitum.

Without cheating, the democrat Party would be reduced to 2 or 4 Senators, a handful of House seats and never win the Presidency

Get 50 States to go alone with it? Some of them like WASH or CA so corrupted it is mind-boggling what goes on. Not a chance for the most corrupted....but could AZ be fixed? GA? Doubtful......even after 2020 they did nothing. 2022 rolled along with drop boxes. Ending up with Kemp and RATT (leaders of never-Trump 2020 Election Fraud) actually getting re-elected.

The picture is very bleak. To sit back and polly-anna about it and "HOPE the STATE R" will or want to actually do something? Not a chance.

Look at AZ....2022 rolled along and again millions cheated out of votes. They knew it was coming and did not clean up voter rolls or try to demand a re-do. In 2020 there were actually many "R" working to stop any look into Election Fraud. Actually, working hard against it.

It is now months away. They will all claim too late to "change law now"? If they tried to cleanup voter rolls the Communists would probably file Court papers and the clock would run out. They lazy Busterds have done nothing and 2024 is here.....it is too late now.
Bitch whiner

The Theory That Mail-in Voting Is Secure Just

Died a Horrible Death

Commentary:
Actually: The 43% number is not uniform throughout the 50 States
I didn't specifically look at the swing states but I’ll take over-all of them
I may be confused-some states like NJ, PA & NY were significantly higher than 43%.
Someone respectable posited that 43% is the highest known number in first world history almost double second place-never bothered to investigate to see if true or not.
The 2020 presidential was obviously not a secure election. It will also obviously not continue ad infinitum.

Because PJ Media says so?
~~~~~~
If you're disabled, fine use an absentee vote, if you're military ditto. If you're too lazy to go to the voting booth on election day, then don't bother.

Trump and his kids vote by mail.

Of course there is. Democrats devised a foolproof method of election theft with no-excuse mail-in ballots so that is now considered precedent.

In 2016 Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals voted. He's got more lies and excuses than you could ever keep track of... Losers and con artists are like that.

Trump is going to lose again.

Security cameras caught Dems showing up to mail in drop boxes with stacks of ballots...repeatedly...the same people. :oops:
Hilarious

You are posting about 2000 mules again fuckup. The movie according to its creators doesn't prove fraud happened.

Elon Musk Posts DEVASTATING Ad Exposing Democrats Plan for Invasion of Illegal Aliens - Ad by Western Lensman​

Security cameras caught Dems showing up to mail in drop boxes with stacks of ballots...repeatedly...the same people. :oops:

Were they stopped and identified? Were they interviewed? Do you have their voting history?

Forum List

Back