Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The Theory That Mail-in Voting Is Secure Just

Died a Horrible Death

Commentary:
Actually: The 43% number is not uniform throughout the 50 States
I didn't specifically look at the swing states but I’ll take over-all of them
I may be confused-some states like NJ, PA & NY were significantly higher than 43%.
Someone respectable posited that 43% is the highest known number in first world history almost double second place-never bothered to investigate to see if true or not.
The 2020 presidential was obviously not a secure election. It will also obviously not continue ad infinitum.

Died a Horrible Death

Commentary:
I may be confused-some states like NJ, PA & NY were significantly higher than 43%.
Someone respectable posited that 43% is the highest known number in first world history almost double second place-never bothered to investigate to see if true or not.
The 2020 presidential was obviously not a secure election. It will also obviously not continue ad infinitum.
Yup you guys should stay away from voting altogether. It’s all been decided already. Take the day off. Go fishing.

A kenyan lawn jockey told us many years ago that mail-in voting is "fraught with fraud".... nice alliteration from a slow-witted, muzzie faggot.

This one time (and one time only), I believe him.

obama comparing cocks.jpg

Yup you guys should stay away from voting altogether. It’s all been decided already. Take the day off. Go fishing.
oh no ! were going to voting in record numbers . Trump is surging in the polls and in popularity .. tell us are yall going to run on the lie that republicans defunded the police and opened the borders ?

When this happens again, bright boy, this country is going DOWN. You fools honestly believe that because your corrupt EFFING MEDIA repeat a lie ad nauseum that the rest of us MUST sit down, shut up, and pay up. 2025 is going to put paid to that shit and there won't be a damned thing DC can do to stop us simply walking away and telling them to go F**k themselves and their "laws"

When this happens again, bright boy, this country is going DOWN. You fools honestly believe that because your corrupt EFFING MEDIA repeat a lie ad nauseum that the rest of us MUST sit down, shut up, and pay up. 2025 is going to put paid to that shit and there won't be a damned thing DC can do to stop us simply walking away and telling them to go F**k themselves and their "laws"
:itsok:

Died a Horrible Death

Commentary:
How so?

It just seems to be a technical uploading glitch instead of a vote issue.

Died a Horrible Death

Commentary:
So you’re saying that Boebert's elections (Colorado does almost exclusively mail in voting) were tainted and she’d illegitimate and will have to go back to giving lap dances?

Died a Horrible Death

Commentary:
Because Trump votes via mail in ballot he cheated.

So you think 2020 was stolen....and in the 3 years and 3 months since the election, you’ve sat down, shut up and paid up....

Is there any reason NOT to go back to the procedures that prevailed in 2016?

HINT: No.
In our state we had two paper ballot counters sitting side by side, one from each side of the contest plus other officials in case of a dispute. Later on there were overhead cameras for verification of ballots if needed. The 2020 election dispute more than proved that the day of electronic/computerized & drop box ballots/mail in votes is long over. A simple VERIFIED ink fingerprint on a DELVERED ballot for active duty military personnel & invalid folks keeps all hands on deck & accounted for!

Died a Horrible Death

Commentary:

That article says almost nothing other than "give us money"....

People have a right to vote. Therefore politicians have a duty to make voting EASY for people to do.

The US has ALWAYS had problems with voting. Back in the day (even in the 1960s) voting was very dodgy, there was a lot of problems with it.

The US has FPTP and it comes up with skewed results (the CDU/CSU in Germany got 37% of the vote with FPTP and 77% of the seats, as if that's "democracy", it's not).

You want DEMOCRACY, then you have to do away with a system that chooses the winners rather than the voters.

That article says almost nothing other than "give us money"....

People have a right to vote. Therefore politicians have a duty to make voting EASY for people to do.

The US has ALWAYS had problems with voting. Back in the day (even in the 1960s) voting was very dodgy, there was a lot of problems with it.

The US has FPTP and it comes up with skewed results (the CDU/CSU in Germany got 37% of the vote with FPTP and 77% of the seats, as if that's "democracy", it's not).

You want DEMOCRACY, then you have to do away with a system that chooses the winners rather than the voters.
~~~~~~
If you're disabled, fine use an absentee vote, if you're military ditto. If you're too lazy to go to the voting booth on election day, then don't bother.

There was mail-in voting in 2016, right?

Hint: Yes.

So I guess the blob’s election was illegitimate?????
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
So that’s a yes; the blob was illegitimate according to you guys since there was mail in voting.

~~~~~~
If you're disabled, fine use an absentee vote, if you're military ditto. If you're too lazy to go to the voting booth on election day, then don't bother.
So you’re saying the blob twas too lazy (he voted by mail dumbass) and he shouldn’t have voted?

Maybe his shin splints were acting up. :SMILEW~130:

Forum List

Back