Trump Goes There! Calls Out Ilhan Omar’s Shady Marriage

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.

Politics has been a gutter brawl since 2000 when Prince Albert went there.

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.

So she didn't really marry her brother ! She just filed taxes jointly with a person that she say's she wasn't married too. While she was legally married to someone else. That's completely different! who are these men and where are they at they conspired to commit Tax fraud at the very least. Sounds like maybe immigration fraud since her legal marriage only lasted 2yrs. I think that's the min for achieving citizenship under the law for married immigrants. So basically it sounds like she helped (2) men gain citizenship illegally. Since all the birth records were "lost" during Somali civil war and with the influx and migration from country to country In 3rd world countries. Is it feasible that she is in fact not from Somalia and her parents in fact committed Immigration fraud. I'm sure when you're fleeing for your life you remember to stop and get a copy of your Birth certificates from the destroyed govt building where they were kept. I get it !
he's not her brother.... no need for her to marry him to get in to this country and citizenship.... what you call chain migration gets her brother in legally with pathway to citizenship, no need to marry him.

First, her mother died when she was 2 years old, her father raised their 5 or more kids, they fled Somalia to Kenya to get away from the genocide and her father applied to the united states for refugee status for him and all his children, and was accepted here as refugees when she was 9 years old...

all of his children were listed on the asylum seeker status form.... the guy she married was not on the list of children her father listed...

and if that isn't good enough for you, the guy she married was a British CITIZEN already, and went back to the UK when they split and he finished University here... he did not fight for or even apply for US citizenship.... so this bull skat story is just another right wing made up story, like all the other crap your masters create and hand out to you like candy, and you all just lick it up, without thought, without researching it, and without facts....

it is what you do.... :rolleyes:

So if a Muslim has millions does he hate or like them based on your warped and unsubstantiated logic?

Well he loves the Saudi Prince and the wealthy Saudis. Also the UAE. He hates the poor esp if they do not vote for him, he loves the poorly educated.

So now you’re all over the place and incoherent. Thank you for proving my point.

No I'm coherent. He loves anyone with money who is not anti him.

Yep, much easier to go after all the folks that don't have money and promise them free healthcare...dumbass.

Yes that is why he loves the poorly educated. Can you keep up.

No kidding, Trump is offering free healthcare? You can read, right? Dumbass.

Oh my God....
He's completely lost his mind. :cuckoo:

Oh my God....

No, what is embarrassing is people like you sticking up for this Mooslim piece of shit who mocks our laws and hates our county.

Gosh, he is such an embarrassment to America.... such a purposeful, divisive, idiot!

And you're another fucking piece of shit defending the Islamo-Fascist and attacking the president who is calling out the Islamo-Fascist vermin. Fucking asshole.
And you're just another rightwingnut bigot. What does her religion have to do with any of this? Trump isn't Muslim and his marriage record is far worse than Omar's.

Oh my God....
guess you havent heard,,,its not a rumor anymore,,,
No, I hadn't. I just did a Google search and found the same articles I did the last time I searched it a few months ago.
You should really read this.
FACT CHECK: Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

you still use snopes???

no wonder youre so ignorant,,,
What's the matter with it? Except reporting that they can't confirm half the garbage being put out by the far-right mud slingers?
What's wrong with it is he can't refute it.

Well he loves the Saudi Prince and the wealthy Saudis. Also the UAE. He hates the poor esp if they do not vote for him, he loves the poorly educated.

So now you’re all over the place and incoherent. Thank you for proving my point.

She has 4 things going against according to tramp.
1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

If you counting and I am, she is also a Representative in congress.

What she has going against her is:

1. She is a liar.
2. She is an un-American leftwinger.
3. She hates Jews.
4. She loves Arab terror groups like Hezbollah.
4. She is a devout Muslim that wants to destroy America.

Prove any of the above. Mind you, I am not sticking up for her, but I hate to see someone falsely accused.

its already been proven,,,

try to keep up please,,
No, it's not been proven....

New documents revisit questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar's marriage history

The search of records could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that he is Omar’s sibling.

Oh my God....

No, what is embarrassing is people like you sticking up for this Mooslim piece of shit who mocks our laws and hates our county.

Gosh, he is such an embarrassment to America.... such a purposeful, divisive, idiot!

And you're another fucking piece of shit defending the Islamo-Fascist and attacking the president who is calling out the Islamo-Fascist vermin. Fucking asshole.
I though we got rid of trash like you 80 years ago. Guess we missed some. Go fuck yourself you racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back