We Need to Teach Our Kids This

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
My great uncle laid out on a bridge for 72 hours bleeding from a gut shot. Montgomery was over his head on this mission but what a Goddamn concept! We...as a people can do great things.

......Monty was like a lot of ''IF'' threads and a lot of people----they think the enemy will be like a snowman and just sit there doing nothing
....Gen. Sosabowski knew not to underestimate the Germans--they are/were good
..they were known for counter attacking/etc ''quickly''/efficiently when they were kicked out/attacked/etc
..there were so many flaws in the MGarden

......Monty was like a lot of ''IF'' threads and a lot of people----they think the enemy will be like a snowman and just sit there doing nothing
....Gen. Sosabowski knew not to underestimate the Germans--they are/were good
..they were known for counter attacking/etc ''quickly''/efficiently when they were kicked out/attacked/etc
..there were so many flaws in the MGarden
Exactly. How I was raised in the States all my older people I looked-up to were WW2 vets or Korean War Vets. My Aunt was forced to flee the Blitz, however German people are good. Need to get tougher stand-up to Putin. The things the Russians did to those poor German women were horrible. I would shoot everyone of those bastards.

Forum List

Back