Trump Goes There! Calls Out Ilhan Omar’s Shady Marriage

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
She did marry her brother. It was immigration fraud.

I DO know what I'm talking about. Her politics have nothing to do with whether she married her brother. Do you agree with me there?

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marring your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?
Look, good, real Americans aren’t quite ready for that anything goes, no boundaries, free for all that you LefTarded folks seek....sorry.

Its a rumor, because why, she is Muslim and tramp hates Muslims, well he hates anyone without millions.

So if a Muslim has millions does he hate or like them based on your warped and unsubstantiated logic?

Well he loves the Saudi Prince and the wealthy Saudis. Also the UAE. He hates the poor esp if they do not vote for him, he loves the poorly educated.

So now you’re all over the place and incoherent. Thank you for proving my point.

No I'm coherent. He loves anyone with money who is not anti him.

I don't even know who she is..........

Maybe you should have known what you were talking about before opening your piehole.
I DO know what I'm talking about. Her politics have nothing to do with whether she married her brother. Do you agree with me there?
Her politics have everything to do with it!
Well they shouldn't. You do understand the lack of reason behind your statement, don't you?

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marring your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?
Look, good, real Americans aren’t quite ready for that anything goes, no boundaries, free for all that you LefTarded folks seek....sorry.

Its a rumor, because why, she is Muslim and tramp hates Muslims, well he hates anyone without millions.

So if a Muslim has millions does he hate or like them based on your warped and unsubstantiated logic?

Well he loves the Saudi Prince and the wealthy Saudis. Also the UAE. He hates the poor esp if they do not vote for him, he loves the poorly educated.

So now you’re all over the place and incoherent. Thank you for proving my point.

Yep, much easier to go after all the folks that don't have money and promise them free healthcare...dumbass.

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
Show me ANYTHING that validates that rumor. He could have just as easily come to this country as one of her siblings, if indeed he was. It's that "chain migration" thing Trump is always snarking about.

35n1xy.jpg

Oh my God....
guess you havent heard,,,its not a rumor anymore,,,
No, I hadn't. I just did a Google search and found the same articles I did the last time I searched it a few months ago.
You should really read this.
FACT CHECK: Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

you still use snopes???

no wonder youre so ignorant,,,
Lol
Only stupid fuckers trust snopes... They are left-wing asswipes and progressive cocksuckers

Yep, much easier to go after all the folks that don't have money and promise them free healthcare...dumbass.

Yes that is why he loves the poorly educated. Can you keep up.

She has 4 things going against according to tramp.
1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

If you counting and I am, she is also a Representative in congress.

You can count to 4? Wow.

1) She is an antisemite
2) see 1

Oh my God....
Show me ANYTHING that validates that rumor. He could have just as easily come to this country as one of her siblings, if indeed he was. It's that "chain migration" thing Trump is always snarking about.
35n290.jpg

Not what you said initially. So which is it?

I don't even know who she is..........

Maybe you should have known what you were talking about before opening your piehole.

So what if she did, tramp has many women accusing him or rape and assaults. when you get serious of the morals of your God, let us know.
Really? Now we’re gonna go into an area where a man can’t seduce a woman? It’s what they like BTW. If we detract from this then we lose part of whatever makes us human.

Rape and sexual assaults are not seducing.

Omar raped her brother?

Yep. He meant that they still contribute heavily and are critical to our country.

Not what you said initially. So which is it?

He loves the poorly educated as well, which is what I said. He likes them dumb and poor or else rich and voted for him.

Yep. He meant that they still contribute heavily and are critical to our country.

also its ok for the Hebrews of the OT to marry a half sister and cousin but not a Muslim??

“The poorly educated”?
Wetbacks and Blacks?

She has 4 things going against according to tramp.
1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

If you counting and I am, she is also a Representative in congress.

What she has going against her is:

1. She is a liar.
2. She is an un-American leftwinger.
3. She hates Jews.
4. She loves Arab terror groups like Hezbollah.
4. She is a devout Muslim that wants to destroy America.

Forum List

Back