Trump promises DEPORTATION of border-gate-crashers if he is president

Foreign-born workers are more likely to participate in the labor force than their native-born peers. As a result, immigrants have helped power the U.S. economic recovery by returning quickly to work, despite being disproportionately affected by job losses during the pandemic.
One of the most significant economic benefits of open borders is the increase in labor market participation. When countries open their borders, they allow individuals from other countries to enter their workforce, leading to an increase in the labor supply.
Putting undocumented immigrants on a pathway to citizenship would increase U.S. GDP by up to $1.7 trillion over the next decade, raise wages ...
There you go blurring the line between legal and illegal

Here the topic is illegals

If they do work - and a typical illegal alien family may only have one worker - they are displacing Americans who should be doing that job.

The rest of the family is a drain on the government

Hahaha…I’ll play along.
Tens of millions of desperate illegal wetbacks
=
Millions of needy taxpayer dependent Democrat voting anchor babies.

What else can I teach you today?
So they aren't illegals voting.

They are US citizens.

You made my appoint for me.

Thanks for that.

We need to literally take back our nation. Kick out the moron politicos who cannot grasp that a secure nation is required to have secure borders. That would be a terrific start.
2bv4ccf4r57c1.jpeg

You were trying to make the point that actually matters…that no illegals = no Dem voting anchor babies = no Democrat wins in Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM or Texas?
My point was illegals can't vote in federal election just like I posted.

Not sure why this is confusing trumpers.

My point was illegals can't vote in federal election just like I posted.

Not sure why this is confusing trumpers.
You should spend your time making points that matter like sane people do.
Pretending that illegals don’t “meddle” or “interfere” in our elections is just plain ignorant…You won’t be taken seriously very long with that bullshit.

You should spend your time making points that matter like sane people do.
Pretending that illegals don’t “meddle” or “interfere” in our elections is just plain ignorant…You won’t be taken seriously very long with that bullshit.
I don't know exactly what precipitated your little rant but I stand my original post.

Illegals can't vote in federal elections.

I don't know exactly what precipitated your little rant but I stand my original post.

Illegals can't vote in federal elections.
My rant was prompted by the ignorant post you made in a feeble attempt to discredit mine which was perfectly on-point.
It’s like you folks take pride in pretending and in your headinassitus….It’s weird.
IMG_1735.jpeg

Forum List

Back