Trump Goes There! Calls Out Ilhan Omar’s Shady Marriage

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.

No, what is embarrassing is people like you sticking up for this Mooslim piece of shit who mocks our laws and hates our county.

Gosh, he is such an embarrassment to America.... such a purposeful, divisive, idiot!

And you're another fucking piece of shit defending the Islamo-Fascist and attacking the president who is calling out the Islamo-Fascist vermin. Fucking asshole.
And you're just another rightwingnut bigot. What does her religion have to do with any of this? Trump isn't Muslim and his marriage record is far worse than Omar's.
did Trump marry his sister?

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
guess you havent heard,,,its not a rumor anymore,,,
No, I hadn't. I just did a Google search and found the same articles I did the last time I searched it a few months ago.
You should really read this.
FACT CHECK: Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

Ilhan Omar married her brother to help him immigrate to the U.S.

Rating
Unproven

when Snopes cant outright deny its not true then it must be some truth to it that Omar married her brother

Oh my God....

No, what is embarrassing is people like you sticking up for this Mooslim piece of shit who mocks our laws and hates our county.

Gosh, he is such an embarrassment to America.... such a purposeful, divisive, idiot!

And you're another fucking piece of shit defending the Islamo-Fascist and attacking the president who is calling out the Islamo-Fascist vermin. Fucking asshole.
And you're just another rightwingnut bigot. What does her religion have to do with any of this? Trump isn't Muslim and his marriage record is far worse than Omar's.

No but his first wife had 3 kids before she became a citizen. He sure lusts over his daughter.

Omar's brother was probably one of the few people alive that could put up with all her jive. So she married him to have someone to listen to her rabid babble. Their mother (do they even know their mother) probably made him tolerate her. I don't know if citizenship was worth the price of putting up with her BS.

Oh my God....
No, I hadn't. I just did a Google search and found the same articles I did the last time I searched it a few months ago.

you still use snopes???

no wonder youre so ignorant,,,
What's the matter with it? Except reporting that they can't confirm half the garbage being put out by the far-right mud slingers?
What's wrong with it is he can't refute it.

thats funny,,,neither can snopes,,,

So now you’re all over the place and incoherent. Thank you for proving my point.

She has 4 things going against according to tramp.
1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

If you counting and I am, she is also a Representative in congress.

What she has going against her is:

1. She is a liar.
2. She is an un-American leftwinger.
3. She hates Jews.
4. She loves Arab terror groups like Hezbollah.
4. She is a devout Muslim that wants to destroy America.

Prove any of the above. Mind you, I am not sticking up for her, but I hate to see someone falsely accused.

its already been proven,,,

try to keep up please,,
No, it's not been proven....

New documents revisit questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar's marriage history

The search of records could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that he is Omar’s sibling.

There is more proof there than there was against Kavanaugh and the Democrats said he was guilty without a doubt.

I believe the rumor started in the Center for Security Policy, many people are involved, with the likes of Jim Jordan, Bannon, Cruz, Kellyanne, Nunes, Gingrich, all republicans.

Its a far right group.

n 2016, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) labeled the CSP as a hate group and a "conspiracy-oriented mouthpiece for the growing anti-Muslim movement",[33][34][35] a characterization disputed by the CSP.[36] SPLC representatives have characterized the CSP as "an extremist think tank" and suggested that it is led by an "anti-muslim conspiracy theorist."[37][20] The SPLC further criticizes CSP's "investigative reports", saying that they are designed "to reinforce [Frank] Gaffney's delusions".[13]

I believe the rumor started in the Center for Security Policy, many people are involved, with the likes of Jim Jordan, Bannon, Cruz, Kellyanne, Nunes, Gingrich, all republicans.

Its a far right group.

it started in her home town newspaper you dumb twit,,,

please try to keep up and not look like a friggen idiot all the time,,,

Its a far right group.

Please post the initial article and if so by a Republican challenger.

Its a far right group.

Please post the initial article and if so by a Republican challenger.

right after you post yours saying its from a right group,,,

or you could just click the links already provided and read it there,,,

Last edited:
Oh my God....

No, but Omar didn't marry her brother.

Oh my God....

No, but Omar didn't marry her brother.

that has yet to be proven, and evidence points to she did,,,

Oh my God....
cause you're ok with people marrying their brothers? canada girl.

Oh my God....

trump did say he'd like to fuk his own daughter

he paid a prostitute for sex WHILE he was married

he bragged about grabbing womens pussies

and in his book he brags about paying for hookers for his male employees, filming it, then showing the sex films to the WIVES of the men to get them so angry at their husbands they would have sex with him.

sounds just like your kinda guy....a real sleazy slimy dirtbag piece of shit.

would you be proud if trump grabbed YOUR wifes pussy?

Oh my God....

No but his first wife had 3 kids before she became a citizen. He sure lusts over his daughter.
the things you leftists dickwads think you know cause you're so much smarter than everyone else. you make me laugh.

Oh my God....

and in his book he brags about paying for hookers for his male employees, filming it, then showing the sex films to the WIVES of the men to get them so angry at their husbands they would have sex with him.

LINK!!!!

Oh my God....
------------------------------------ GO Trump , --- without TRUMP reporting the NEWS the News wouldn't be reported OldLady .

Oh my God....

thats a lie,,,

Oh my God....

Ilhan Omar married her brother to help him immigrate to the U.S.

Rating
Unproven

when Snopes cant outright deny its not true then it must be some truth to it that Omar married her brother
That's just stupid since if he was her brother, they didn't need to marry in order for him to come here; which by the way, he's not here. This whole story started by an anonymous poster on a forum just like this one where anyone can make up anything.

Forum List

Back